1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Jenn x Wise x Cissy x Els

Comments Showing 1-50 of 372 (372 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by jenny (last edited Dec 01, 2013 10:27AM) (new)

jenny (sungkew)

ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏωɪɴɢ ɪs ᴀ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴏʟ. ᴀᴅʜᴇʀᴇᴄᴇ ɪs ᴍᴀɴᴅɪᴛᴏʀʏ.
War, terrible war. Widows, orphans, a motherless child. This was the uprising that
rocked our land. Thirteen districts rebelled against the country that fed them, loved them, protected them. Brother turned on brother until nothing remained. And then came the peace, hard fought, sorely won. A people rose up from the ashes and a new era was born. But freedom has a cost. When the traitors were defeated, we swore as a nation we would never know this treason again. And so it was decreed, that each year, the various districts of Panem would offer up in tribute, one young man and woman, to fight to the death in a pageant of honor, courage and sacrifice. The lone victor, bathed in riches, would serve as a reminder of our generosity and our forgiveness. This is how we remember our past.
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʜᴏω ωᴇ sᴀғᴇɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ.

It's been over five hundred years since the uprising of the thirteen districts that resulted in a diminished twelve. The Hunger Games have been raging on for seven four years now, over one thousand young lives lost to the cruelty of the Capitol. This year, another twenty-three shall perish under the watchful eyes of the president, the terrible reign seemingly never coming to an end. It is in this time that the seventy-fourth annual Hunger Games will take place and it is guaranteed to be a blood bath. But this year, something is different. Tensions are rising; people are growing restless. The time of the Capitol has been continuing for so long, much to the Districts' dismay. Perhaps it is time for a change.
ᴘᴇʀʜᴀᴘs ɪᴛ ɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʀᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ.

▐ ♦ ᴅɪsᴛʀɪᴄᴛ 1 (ʟᴜxᴇʀɪᴇs) ɢɪʀʟ ─ ᴏᴘᴇɴ | ᴅɪsᴛʀɪᴄᴛ 1 (ʟᴜxᴇʀɪᴇs) ɢᴜʏ ─ ᴏᴘᴇɴ
▐ ♦ ᴅɪsᴛʀɪᴄᴛ 2 (ᴍᴀsᴏɴʀʏ) ɢɪʀʟ ─ ᴏᴘᴇɴ | ᴅɪsᴛʀɪᴄᴛ 2 (ᴍᴀsᴏɴʀʏ) ɢᴜʏ ─ ωɪsᴇ
▐ ♦ ᴅɪsᴛʀɪᴄᴛ 3 (ᴇʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ) ɢɪʀʟ - ᴇʟs | ᴅɪsᴛʀɪᴄᴛ 3 (ᴇʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ) ɢᴜʏ - ᴊᴇɴɴ
▐ ♦ ᴅɪsᴛʀɪᴄᴛ 4 (ғɪsʜɪɴɢ) ɢɪʀʟ ─ ᴏᴘᴇɴ | ᴅɪsᴛʀɪᴄᴛ 4 (ғɪsʜɪɴɢ) ɢᴜʏ ─ ᴄᴇᴄᴇ
▐ ♦ ᴅɪsᴛʀɪᴄᴛ 5 (ᴘᴏωᴇʀ) ɢɪʀʟ ─ ωɪsᴇ | ᴅɪsᴛʀɪᴄᴛ 5 (ᴘᴏωᴇʀ) ɢᴜʏ ─ ᴏᴘᴇɴ
▐ ♦ ᴅɪsᴛʀɪᴄᴛ 6 (ᴛʀᴀɴsᴘᴏʀᴛ) ɢɪʀʟ - ᴏᴘᴇɴ | ᴅɪsᴛʀɪᴄᴛ 6 (ᴛʀᴀɴsᴘᴏʀᴛ) ɢᴜʏ - ᴏᴘᴇɴ
▐ ♦ ᴅɪsᴛʀɪᴄᴛ 7 (ʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀ) ɢɪʀʟ ─ ᴄᴇᴄᴇ | ᴅɪsᴛʀɪᴄᴛ 7 (ʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀ) ɢᴜʏ ─ ᴊᴇɴɴ
▐ ♦ ᴅɪsᴛʀɪᴄᴛ 8 (ᴛᴇxᴛɪʟᴇs) ɢɪʀʟ ─ ᴊᴇɴɴ | ᴅɪsᴛʀɪᴄᴛ 8 (ᴛᴇxᴛɪʟᴇs) ɢᴜʏ ─ ωɪsᴇ
▐ ♦ ᴅɪsᴛʀɪᴄᴛ 9 (ɢʀᴀɪɴ) ɢɪʀʟ ─ ᴏᴘᴇɴ | ᴅɪsᴛʀɪᴄᴛ 9 (ɢʀᴀɪɴ) ɢᴜʏ ─ ᴏᴘᴇɴ
▐ ♦ ᴅɪsᴛʀɪᴄᴛ 10 (ʟɪᴠᴇsᴛᴏᴄᴋ) ɢɪʀʟ - ᴏᴘᴇɴ | ᴅɪsᴛʀɪᴄᴛ 10 (ʟɪᴠᴇsᴛᴏᴄᴋ) ɢᴜʏ - ᴏᴘᴇɴ
▐ ♦ ᴅɪsᴛʀɪᴄᴛ 11 (ᴄʀᴏᴘs) ɢɪʀʟ - ᴄᴇᴄᴇ | ᴅɪsᴛʀɪᴄᴛ 11 (ᴄʀᴏᴘs) ɢᴜʏ - ᴏᴘᴇɴ
▐ ♦ ᴅɪsᴛʀɪᴄᴛ 12 (ᴍɪɴɪɴɢ) ɢɪʀʟ ─ ᴏᴘᴇɴ | ᴅɪsᴛʀɪᴄᴛ 12 (ᴍɪɴɪɴɢ) ɢᴜʏ ─ ᴏᴘᴇɴ

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

It's beautiful. *_*

message 3: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments OMFG. EXCITEMENT.
I call dibs on D3 girl. Just sayin'.
You can have all the rest, minions.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Wow, Cece so very nice of you. >_> <. <

message 5: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments EŁ$ ŦҤE ŁØVEŁ¥ Ø₦E wrote: "Wow, Cece so very nice of you. >_> <. <"

I love you :*

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Eh, guys? I'm sorry if I'm replying slow; I'm on mobile. Also, I might be heading to bed soon. >.>

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Aww, Cece I love ya too. :D <3 I so forgot to read the Plot line. O_O All I know is Hunger Games, Tributes, Reaping, etc.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Wisey, Aw it's fine. ^~^ No worries.

message 9: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) Wise: D'aw, thanks >w< I tried. Though, most of it is just from things I found off the internet that I edited. I didn't really do much.
And, okie dokie! ^_^ No problem.

Cissy: Lol, I don't even know what district to put this guy in so all yours XD
And why can you call me minion but not the other way around? >w<

Els: That's pretty much all it is XD I just want a freaking epic rebellion mixed in there.

message 10: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Wisey, don't worry love. I'll be up all night with mah sissy. :3 take your time. I'm engulfed in SPN love. XD

message 11: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Jennli: I seriously don't care where you put the rest of my characters. I've got plans. Real plans. HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments @Jenn, Lol I figured. I would. Love a rebellion. Dang it I wish I saw Catching fire right now. I better see it by this weekend or else. -_-

message 13: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) Cissy: And I can't wait to see those plans >:)

Els: That. Movie. Was. Amazing. o_o Someone take me to see it again, please. I need mooooreee.
But yay for rebellion ^_^

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 29, 2013 08:33PM) (new)

Els: ILY. You can be my bae. <333.

Jenn: Nonetheless, it's way better than what I could have done. ;)

CC: Waha, slow and steady always wins the race. XD

message 15: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Jennli: I'm an evil child. You probably don't. >:) hue hue hue

message 16: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) Wise: D'aw, thanks >w< But I highly doubt that; you're amazing so I'm sure it would have been twice as great.

Cissy: O_O Well, now you're just scaring me.

message 17: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Jennli: hue hue hue.. hue hue hue... I'm evilllllll >:D

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments @Wisey, Aw Wisey C; <333 You can be my babe too. :D <_<

@Jenn, I'm missing out for not seeing it. D: I neeed to see it or I'll cry for not seeing it. Q~Q

message 19: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) Els: Lol, you're going to cry either way. It was sad.

Cissy: You are definitely scaring me DX Just please don't hurt Addy!

message 20: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Jennli: hehehehehehehehe. You like her? XD XD
don't worryyyyyyy. all will work out in the end.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenn: Psht, not even.You're like the female Paro.

Els: Yeah, and we're going to be totes QQ.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments @Wisey, Aw. C: Female Paro? *thinks* So she's going to be the female, Aiden? :O Can we just bring Paro in this group perty please? I feel like we'llhave so much fun with him here. ._.

@Jenn, True. >_>

message 23: by jenny (last edited Nov 29, 2013 08:43PM) (new)

jenny (sungkew) Wise: ....... That is the best compliment I think I've ever gotten in my entire life. Seriously. I can't even begin to even with how much that means to me. Holy fudge muffins. Just... no way! I am so not the female Paro. Nuh-uh. No. Nope. Nada.

Cissy: I LOVE HER! :D
It better... I don't want her to, like, die or anything >.<

Els: Female Aidenn... Gah, I still don't think that's right. I'm not as cool as he is.

message 24: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Jennli: Oh geez I'm not gonna kill her lol I love her too much for that 3_3

message 25: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) Cissy: Thank the gods. I would poop a house if that happened.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Els: Precisely. And I think you should ask Jenn; this was her idea after all.

Jenn: Hey, I wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true. :)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments @Jenn, Lol it's funny how were the only ones that can read this and he can't. I just got to send him the link or you could too. >_> I'm already imagining you the female version since none of us can do that good of technology. ._.

message 28: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Jennli: oh geez. Poop a house? XD XD

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments @Wisey, :oo I gotcha. I think she's better at banners then I cane very try.

@Jenn, Can we invite Paro? >_> I want him to see this group. <.<

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh, I have to goooooooooo.

Bye lovelies! I love you all too much. <3333

message 31: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) Wise: Okay, I freaking love you. I just... yeah, I love you.
D'aw! Bye bye! Talk to you later <3 Love you too!

Els: I wouldn't mind :) Like I said, the more the merrier.
And that banner statement is false. They're totally really easy. >w<

Cissy: Lol, Helen and I have something going with that. I don't know what possessed me to say it here XD

message 32: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Nov 29, 2013 08:52PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments @Jenn, Huehue I can't even make a banner for my life. I'm inviting Paro by a general update. That will definitely get his attention. ;o >_>

@Cece, I will whine if you don't answer or make sure SPN does not exist. <_< Do something or for the love of god I'm bringing hell loose. O.o

message 33: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Jennli: oh geez. I can just see it now. Pooping houses.
They'd be a lot cheaper then :3

message 34: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) Els: Lol, okay XD And, yesh! You so could ^_^ It's super duper simple.

Cissy: Lol, XD I would be able to move out if I could just poop houses. That would be fantastic.

message 35: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Jennli: I'd move in with you! XD XD

message 36: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) Cissy: And that would make me the happiest person on the face of the planet :)

I CALL DIBS ON MAKING THE GUY TRIBUTE FROM SEVEN! :D
I'm remaking an old OC of mine from there ^_^

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments @Jenn, Everyone says it's simple but I'm not that technologic. o.o It's like I basically need a person standing by me to do it. :z Hmm I can't decide now to think of it how to invite him.

message 38: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Jennli: i knowwww.
What time did you say you were born, again?

message 39: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) Cissy: 4:15 :) My friend just posted on my profile for it and it made me cry. XD I'm so sentimental.

Els: Lol, oh XD I'm a big techno geek. Anywho, you could just message him a link and ask if he wants to join in or something like that :)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments @Jenn, True but Mal needs to invite him. I can't. :c

message 41: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Okay, okay, I'm gonna remember that. 4:15. Thanks love!

message 42: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Happy Birthday, my love <3

message 43: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) Cissy: Lol XD You're welcome!
And, awwwwww! Thanks :)

Els: Oooh, yeah, you're right. I'm not sure then :/ You could maybe send a message to Mal perhaps? I dunno.

message 44: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Jennli: so you're gonna stay awake, right? You'd better still be awake at four fifteen or so help me god I'll kill you.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments @Jenn, I shall try. :o I call dibs on district 12 & I think 1 o.o I don't remember which district makes what since I haven't read the books in awhile. o.e

message 46: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) Els: One is weapons, I think. Two is... textiles? Three is electronics. Four is fishing. Five I dunno, six I dunno. Seven (which is my favorite for some reason I've never been able to figure out) is lumber and eight is livestock. The rest I'm unsure of but I know that eleven is agriculture and twelve is, of course, coal :) Two and One are the career districts. ^_^
Hope that helped. And, okay :) it would be cool to have him join us.

Cissy: I shall try! I've never stayed up that long, but I shall make the attempt! :D

message 47: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) Hey, guys x_x How detailed do we want these characters?

message 48: by cecilia (last edited Nov 29, 2013 09:17PM) (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments Jennli: if you're not awake, I'm going to kill someone. I'm going all out with this, you'd better be there when I post it. >.>

Districts
One: luxury items.
Two: masonry
Three: electronics
Four: fishing
Five: power
Six: transportation
Seven: lumber
Eight: textiles
Nine: grain
Ten: livestock
Eleven: agriculture
Twelve: mining

message 49: by cecilia (new)

cecilia | 1237 comments ▸ Jεnnαlчn ◂ Hıтнεr Aпd Tнıтнεr Gırl wrote: "Hey, guys x_x How detailed do we want these characters?"

uhhhhh...

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments @Jenn, Ah gotcha. Then I'll go with district 3 since I love electronics for some reason. o.o Then I'll also do is mining.

I don't know how detailed about now. O.o

@Cece, Thanx for the help. :P

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8