DIVERGENT FAN CLUB discussion

Games and Fun > Divergent Playlist

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments We all match songs to our favorite books, especially when it comes to Divergent. Ever hear a song on the radio that you think so describes dauntless or so describes fourtris? Well go ahead and share below!

message 2: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 105 comments If you haven't read insurgent then do not read the following (view spoiler)

message 3: by Kaity (new)

Kaity (i-love-books-because-reasons) | 42 comments 1. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
2. Counting Stars by OneRepublic
3. C'mon by Panic! At The Disco & Fun.
4. Roar by Katy Perry
5. Ready Aim Fire by Imagine Dragons
6. We Remain by Christina Aguilera
7. Something I Need by OneRpublic
8. Play On by Carrie Underwood
9. Go Figure by Everlife
10. Dog Days Are Over by Florence and The Machine
11. So Small by Carrie Underwood
12. Demons by Imagine Dragons
13. Change by Taylor Swift
14. How Far We've Come by Matchbox Twenty
15. See You Again by Carrie Underwood
16. I Lived by OneRepublic

message 4: by Ishbel (new)

Ishbel | 484 comments here are my Divergent and Allegiant playlists!
I'll post them on the favourite songs and artists thread too.

description

WARNING! THESE SONGS MAY HAVE LINKS TO THE BOOK THAT ARE SPOILERY! IF YOU HAVE NOT READ ANY DIVERGENT BOOK THEN DO NOT CONTINUE!!

DIVERGENT

1. I'm Yours - The Script (FOURTRIS!!)

2. Me and You - Jake Bugg (FOURTRIS!!)

3. Count On Me - Bruno Mars(FOURTRIS!!)

4. Coming Up Easy - Paolo Nutini(FOURTRIS!!)

5. Uprising - Muse (against faction government)

ALLEGIANT

1. Autumn Leaves - Ed Sheeran(Tobias after Tris dies)

2. Talking To The Moon - Bruno Mars(Tobias after Tris dies)

3. All I Want - Kodaline(Tobias after Tris dies)

4. One Day - Kodaline (Tobias after Tris dies)

5. Big Bad World - Kodaline (when they all leave the city and see what's beyond the fence)

SPOILER FREE FROM HERE ON!!!

after 9 days of my music library and the internet, I have finally found my perfect 5 song playlists!! It was so hard to choose only 5 for each, but I wanted to set myself a limit! :)

I agree with all the songs mentioned so far, and I will search the ones I haven't heard before!

message 5: by Ana (new)

Ana @Kaitlynne You are so cool! All the songs I was gonna say, you posted! I didn't even think of some of those, but they make so much sense!

message 6: by Abbey (new)

Abbey (abbeymcd) | 10 comments constant conversations-passion pit and how to be dead- snow patrol for me they remind me of the bad parts of their relationship

message 7: by Erin (new)

Erin I really like the song bleeding out by imagine dragons.
It makes me think of tobias after the end of allegiant. (don't want to spoil the end) It makes me think of that because this is what song was playing while I was reading the end and it is perfect for this part!

message 8: by Lauren (new)

Lauren I've listened to almost all the songs listed they would go perfectly with the books. (All the songs Kaitlynne said I've heard of and love.) A few more would be I won't give up by Jason Mraz (Tobias after Tris dies) Brave by Sara Bareilles and It's Time by Imagine Dragons (goes with the theme of rebellion) I Choose You by Sara Bareilles (Four and Tris) I Forgive You by Kelly Clarkson (when Caleb betrayed Tris and in the end she made peace with that) and Home by Phillip Phillips (throughout all of Dautless initiation Four helps Tris get through it). There's much more, but this is all I can think of right now.

message 9: by Demy (new)

Demy (dxmy) Fire Starter by Demi Lovato, with the line 'I'm a badass jumping of a moving train' and all. I thought it matched quite well with Divergent (:

message 10: by Erin (new)

Erin Demy wrote: "Fire Starter by Demi Lovato, with the line 'I'm a badass jumping of a moving train' and all. I thought it matched quite well with Divergent (:"

I just listened to it. I think it is a good song to. The whole rebellious theme and all.

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahgabriellepritchett) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Brave; Sara Bareilles (Dauntless)
2. Ignorance; Paramore (Sarcastic) (Erudite)
3. Lie to Me; Sara Bareilles (Candor)
4. More Love; Dixie Chicks (Amity)
5. I'm Yours; Jason Marz (Abnegation, I know it's a love song, but its the best I could do)
6. Fire Starter; Demi Lovato
7. Little Black Dress; Sara Bareilles
(When Tris puts on the little black dress in #1)
8. Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran)
(Tris and Tobias' love, this one is about how Tobias changed because of Tris, and when they are falling in love at the beginning, but Tobias acts like he hates her.
9. Who Needs Sleep?; Barenaked Ladies
10.Stronger; Britney Spears

Insurgent
13. Say Your Sorry; Sara Bareilles
14. We Will Rock You; Queen

Allegiant
15. Come Around Soon; Sara Bareilles(Tris to Tobias)
16. Psycho Killer; Talking Heads (Peter)
All the rest of the songs are about Tris' death
17. If I Die Young; The Band Perry
18. Sweet As Whole; Sara Bareilles(Tris to David)
19. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road; Elton John
20. Islands; Sara Bareilles
21.Safe and Sound; Taylor Swift
22. Under the Bridge; Red Hot Chili Peppers( Tobias after Tris' death)

message 12: by Dani (new)

Dani (cheapregrets) | 14 comments I made a mix on 8tracks: http://8tracks.com/cheapregrets/diver...

message 13: by Erin (new)

Erin @HRM Raisa, Everything has changed is perfect for that moment! Perfect I tell ya.
Also stronger by Britney spears is a good song for Tris switching to dauntless.

message 14: by Erin (new)

Erin I also really like Island by sara bareilles.
Just listened to safe and sound by Taylor Swift! It's perfect for the end of allegiant! Excellent choices!
As you can see I love the soundtracks to movies, so I also love making up soundtracks!

message 15: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 7 comments ART OF WAR BY WE THE KINGS explains EXACTLY the end of Divergent!!

message 16: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jazzyman) | 21 comments Angel with a shotgun by the cab
Boston by augustana

message 17: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 7 comments I love that song!!

message 18: by Erin (new)

Erin I have a question about the playlist in the movie. I only heard like 3 songs in it, so were did the rest of the songs on the soundtrack come from?

message 19: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Papirio (smileallday) | 23 comments So when my friend and I went to go see it on Thursday, we found out that our ballet song was in the movie and started doing the dance in our seats lol :)

message 20: by Ally (new)

Ally Bryan (allysbookshoparoundthecorner) | 40 comments I am obsessed with 8tracks and Divergent..so I have a million playlists for Divergent (factions, fourtris, tris) hehe:) Check them out! http://8tracks.com/lvbug09

message 21: by Ally (new)

Ally Bryan (allysbookshoparoundthecorner) | 40 comments Dani wrote: "I made a mix on 8tracks: http://8tracks.com/cheapregrets/diver..."

Loved your playlist!! :)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Crazy crazy nights, by Kiss.
You have to here to understand