1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > EŁ$ ŦҤE ŁØVEŁ¥ Ø₦E & ₪The Lion Hearted Girl ₪

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments I'll repost the idea

The year is 3013 and a state of chaos has long since come and lain claim over the world. Some 1,000 years ago, during 2013, the Supernatural finally did it. That one step was taken by each category of the Supernatural, making their presence known all over the world. Their attacks on humanity were quick and merciless, now enslaving any who survived the bloodshed. Humans are being kept within the containment of cities, walls separating them from the rest of the destroyed world. The Shadow Takers are in control, ruling from castles in all countries. You are one of the humans who have been selected to come to the castle as either a bloodslave or any form of entertainment. When the Supernatural say jump, you are expected to do so without a word. When they command a dance, you are expected to dance until your feet bleed. Literally. The word defiance is no longer in your vocabulary.

I just found this gif that would work well for the Shadow Taker/Supernatural character

If that's scary I'm sorry. :x

message 3: by ₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (last edited Nov 29, 2013 08:15PM) (new)

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ It's not so scary as it is creepy ^_^
So do have this all figured out or do you wanna collaborate on a more detailed plot?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Maybe a detailed plot. All I know is I have a character template that will work for it. :z

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Alrighty then. I think first things first should be singles or doubles?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Hmm I say doubles only to make it fair.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Sounds good to me. So would you want there two be even Shadow Taker people? One for each of us or one person takes the Shadow Taker people and the other are the slaves?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments One should be a Shadow taker while the others are a slave or a slave and a Supernatual?

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Okay, but what is the difference between a Shadow taker and a Supernatural, may I ask?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Nothing really. The only difference is like hierarchy as the Shadow Takers are a level higher then Supernaturals. Supernaturals think their higher when messing around with the humans but truly their not. Their just like the humans but they don't know it as the Shadow Takers hide it in a sort of way.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Ah, I see. Okay, so would you like to take the Shadow taker or Supernatural?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments I'm rather a big fan of a Supernatural and a Human as I like the out look for the human and Supernatural. But that's just me.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Okay, well then if we do that, I think I'm gonna have to get a better understanding of these Shadow Takers.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Ah okay. ^_^

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ So we've got who's gonna be who figured out. Now for the rest of the stuff :) However, I kind of have to get off soon. It's getting late here and I have to be up a bit earlier in the morning.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments It's fine. I have to go in a few anyways since I'm falling half asleep. o.e

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Ha, same. Do you wanna just continue this later?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments I think we should in my opinion.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Alright! Good night, then.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Good night to you too. ^_^

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Hey, you online?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Just got on and hullo. :3

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Hello! Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, it was kind of busy... but do you wanna get back to figuring this out? :)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments It's fine. But sure let's work it out. ^~^

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Alright, so we got the characters figured out sort of. Did you say you wanted to involve romance?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments I don't remember how we got the characters sorted but anyways yep exactly like so. ^_^

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ So you wanna work on the characters? :)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Sure. Let's keep it simple and just add detail when we rp.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Sounds good. If there is anything in particular you wanna hash out, just let me know so we can go over it.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Nothing I can think of at the moment.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Alright. Well, I'm the Shadow Taker and a slave, right?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Mhm. And I'll play a Supernatural and a human as well. Alright with you?

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ This is fine, like I said earlier, though, I think I might need to know a bit more about the Shadow Takers so I can be comfortable with playing the part.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments There's really nothing more to since it isn't my idea. I forgot to put it's from a group. Nonetheless all I can say from my point of view is that their higher in rank. All I can say. I'm really sorry for not saying it better then that. :c

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Alright, then do you think we should figure out just how they work?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Sure.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Okay, so aside from Shadow Takers being at the top of society, is there, like some head Shadow Taker? Since there are castles, is there a sort of medieval way that they control people or is it more advanced since the year is 3013?
Just somethings to think about.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Not really for any head Shadow Taker. It's more by force, using their magical abilities, and making sure humans lose faith in all hope that no one will save them. That their damned forever.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Wow, yikes. Okay, so they're all pretty much just superior to the humans and supernaturals that are below them.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Mhm. Sorry I didn't see your reply till now. :c But nonetheless yep.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Don't worry about it! Okay, so I guess I'll probably be able to figure out how to make things work. Moving on... how well do you think our characters should know each other at the start(the slaves at least)? Close? Acquaintances? Strangers?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Probably acquaintances. Any who alrighty. :D

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Sounds good. How do you think the Supernatural should come into this?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Actually I have no clue. o.o

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Okay then... brainstorm? :)

message 46: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Dec 01, 2013 07:40PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Absolutely. Maybe the Supernatural wants to toy with one of the humans and play with them until he or she is done using them? Unless they have a relationship sort of later on?

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Well, I get the idea that it develops into a relationship later on. The supernaturals don't realize that they are pretty much on the same level as humans, right?

message 48: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Dec 01, 2013 07:46PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Yeah let's go with that idea. I'm kind of thinking horribly with my writers block going on.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Okay, well what if the supernatural experiences something, like being treated like scum by a Shadow Taker or something, that forces them to figure out that they aren't respected and should really be siding with the humans?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Love that idea. :D

« previous 1