Marvel and DC United (RP) discussion

Places 2 > Arcade

Comments Showing 1-50 of 175 (175 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (new)

ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ | 347 comments Billy followed closely behind, he looked around the place with a smile.

message 2: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (new)

ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ | 347 comments He looked around for game and went to one called 'Galactic Rocks' he put in two of the tokens and started to play with deep concentration, "Come here much?" he asked Riley.

message 3: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (new)

ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ | 347 comments Billy kept hitting the buttons, "Damn it," he said losing the game. He punch the button sending an electric shock through the game shutting it down, "Whoops, sometimes my powers get out of control," he said leaning on the game.

message 4: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (new)

ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ | 347 comments ((Brb, shower.))

message 5: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (new)

ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ | 347 comments He nodded, "So, do you have a girlfriend?" he asked him as he flipped a token continuously.

message 6: by ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ (new)

ƬHΣ ΜƱЅΣ | 347 comments "Why's that?" he asked as he twirls the coin between his fingers.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Juniper walked into the arcade. Her bright red hair up in a high pony tail. SHe sighed. Maybe it was time for we to have a little fun...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Juniper glance around. Her green eyes bright. She sighed. She walked up to a boy. "Need any help?" She asked. Eyeing the game.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice..." She whispered. And she grabbed the gun. This was her game! She could beat this game all the time. She smirked shooting four in the head.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She smirked. "Jealous?" She giggled. She kept shooting

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh huh...." She laughed. "Be hind you!" She yelled and shot one behind him.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure...." She smiled and shot
More zombies. She smiled. Shooting all Of them in the head.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

She smirked and turned holding out her hand. "Good game!"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She grinned. "I have had lots of experience"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled. "What's your name?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled. "I'm juniper!" Her red hair swayed

((Gtg$)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed and smiled. "Thanks?!"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure. Thatd be nice.." She noded

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks... So Riley.... That was fun eh?" She laughed

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm very experienced Must say..."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and blushed slightly. "Some people have their secrets..." She smiled

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She leaned in and smiled. "Yes I do..."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Juniper eyes widened. Then she sat closer. Her hands went up to his lips. "How did you do that!?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked up. Her green eyes flashing. "That's amazing!"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

She opened up her jacket revealing tons of knifes and guns. "I'm an assassin...""

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her head. "Sure... I can't believe you..." She slammed her head back head butting him. She stepped on his toes and knocked him to the ground.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

She screamed and curled up. She glared at him. "I'm a good and guy! I don't go killing people... More like kill if needed. And knock out and give to the police. Now get these stupid things off me!!"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Come on! Let me go...." She sighed and her shoulders sagged in defeat. She then elbowed him in the stomach.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Come on... Let me go... This is crap!" She squirmed. "Come on!"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"I beat you in that game. Let me go... Please..." Her red hair flipped side to side as well as her red dress.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't want to kill you!" She muttered.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She growled and flipped over him. She dug her knee into his back boring his neck

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She wrapped herself around him. She smiled. "You are the one that started this..."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She dodged it by an inch and lie on the ground. She turned to run.

message 37: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 1175 comments Nick decided to make his way into this arcade, Jacob gave them the day off. SO he decided why not and went over to a retro version of Pac Man and decided to start playing it, this would like a little time I think." He thought to himslef as he started.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Juniper froze. Her eyes met his. Her eyes red now. She glared. Her hands behind her back.

message 39: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 1175 comments Nick decided to remain quiet, this wasn't his fight to get involved in and beside, she tried to kill him.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Juniper jaw clenched. "I didn't do anything to you!" She growled

message 41: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 1175 comments Nick finally decided to walk over, a bit nervously mind you. Jacob taught him always be ready to defend yourself cause you don't know whose out there and what they'll try to do to you." What's going on here?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"This guy is being a punk!!!" She yelled

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"You don't get to tell me what to do!?" She yelled.

message 44: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 1175 comments Nick honestly didn't know what to do. "Um... alright... is she getting arrested cause she tried to kill people?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was just having fun!" She muttered.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Juniper sank to her knees. She shook her head. "I kill the assumed bad guys! I take orders..." She muttered

message 47: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 1175 comments Nick shook his head with a laugh. " Please, that's about as much of a lie as my ears can take, me a "suspected bad guy" Nick rolled his eyes before smirking. " I'm with a group of elite meta human teens called Equinox who do nothing but fight bad guys and maintain peace, so yeah."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know who... I just... I took a class when I was younger.... For reasons..."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked down. She shook her head. Her fists clenched. Her jaw set.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

« previous 1 3 4