Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Birthdays > December Birthdays LIH

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments It is almost December so getting the post ready, let us know if you have a date to celebrate...we like to party with ya.

message 2: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (bd200789) | 17 comments I'll be 24 on the 20th.

message 3: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Thanks for sharing Rebecca see ya then....

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 4102 comments I'm the 5th!

message 5: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments thanks Jennifer, we now have a beginning..
jennifer..5th,Melody..9th, Brittany..13th, and Rebecca on the 20th so few birthdays already known and more to come I hope...

message 6: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments Jillian's is the month lster in the month I forget what date.

message 7: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Jill is the 13th I think

message 8: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments yes it is I just looked it up.

message 9: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Yep, it's the 13th!

message 10: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments I'm late-I'm late she says hanging a colorful banner high to the ceiling "Happy Birthday Jennifer" today we celebrate your day and have fun and fellowship all the day long, I brought Christmas cookies and candies for our tables today...Christmasy colors everywhere..

message 11: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Happy Birthday, Jennifer! I love Christmas cookies!

message 12: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Happy Birthday Jennifer! It's a great party! :)

message 13: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Jennifer! Look at all the types of Christmas cookies. It's a good thing these are calorie-free! Have a wonderful day.

message 14: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 1644 comments Mod
Happy Birthday, Jennifer. And on a side note, I had both my children in December! the 7th and the 16th. I loved turning on the tree and Christmas music for late night feedings. Memories....

message 15: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments ahhh that is sweet Lyn, I know you were a great mom. My birthday is January and close to Christmas sometimes gets overlooked...Couple of neices in December too.

message 16: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 518 comments Happy Birthday, Jennifer!

message 17: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 220 comments Happy birthday, Jennifer!

message 18: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments Happy belated birthday Jennifer (My email notifications stopped again)

message 19: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Tomorrow is Melody's day and I have dr appointment so going to hang the banners and decorate our tables all pretty readied for "Happy Birthday Melody", hope you have a great day. I will stop in later with some goodies.

message 20: by Avery (new)

Avery Cove (averycove) | 7 comments Wishing all you December babies a Happy Birthday!

message 21: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments Tomorrow is here in Australia so Happy Birthday Melody and I am bringing Pies and cream to add to them your favourite is there.

message 22: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 305 comments Happy Birthday to everyone celebrating their Birthdays in December!

message 23: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Looks amazing Paula! You always out do yourself with the decorations! :)

Thanks Jenny! I love the pie, makes me so happy! Love celebrating with this group!

message 24: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments Melody I remember your love for pie.

message 25: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Melody! Jenny, the pies are delicious. I'm sneaking in my favorite - a peach pie.

message 26: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments good morning and Happy Birthday Mel, I brought some pecan pies today to celebrate with the group. Have to run but grabbing a peice of Christine's peach to take with me...Have a fun day

message 27: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments I've already done it but I'll do it again.... Happy Birthday, Melody!!!!

message 28: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 518 comments Happy Birthday, Melody! May it be one of your best ever!

message 29: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 220 comments Happy birthday, Melody!

message 30: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments You ladies are so fabulous, thanks so much! :)

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Wishing all the Dec babies a Happy Birthday!

message 32: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Stopping in to decorate a little for two special birthdays tomorrow, hanging the colorful banners criss-crossed above "Happy Birthday Jillian/Happy Birthday Brittany". tables are set with Christmasy pine cones amidst some greenery. a small bit of red berries makes it a pretty site...goodies coming tomorrow but have left some christmas cookies and nuts in case anyone stops by today.

message 33: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 220 comments Thank you, Paula :-) This is such a fun group of ladies!

message 34: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4954 comments Happy birthday Ladies its your birthday here in Australia,
bringing fudge to share

message 35: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Happy Birthday Jill! Hot chocolate has arrived with me for this chilly day! ;)

message 36: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 518 comments Happy Birthday, Jillian and Brittany!

message 37: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Happy Birthday Ladies...I brought a coconut cream pie along with a coconut cake that has some red sprinkles on the top...

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Happy Birthday Jillian & Brittany! I have some Egg Nog and gingerbread men to share

message 39: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Happy Birthday, Jill & Brittany! Have a wonderful day and try to do SOMETHING for yourselves today!

message 40: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments stopping by again to ck out this party...everyone having a great time and I hear music playing Christmas songs.., I will just have a little of AusJenny fudge and check out the singers in the back of the room...
Hi Brittany ..Hi Jillian

message 41: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 220 comments Thanks everyone! I'm enjoying a relaxing day today.

message 42: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (JillianHart) Thanks for all the birthday wishes, everyone. You're all awesome. : )

And happy birthday to you, Brittany!!

Ausjenny--the fudge is delicious.
Laura--the gingerbread men are tasty!
Paula--cocoonut cream pie and a coconut cake? I'm gaining five pounds here .
Melody--yum, hot chocolate.

Thanks all!

message 43: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (lyncote) | 1644 comments Mod
Paula-O wrote: "ahhh that is sweet Lyn, I know you were a great mom. My birthday is January and close to Christmas sometimes gets overlooked...Couple of neices in December too."

Celebrating 3 birthdays in December--my son, my daughter and then Jesus--was a challenge but a fun one!

message 44: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments stopping by to decorate for Rebecca tomorrow, table all cleaned and ready and banner hung "Happy Birthday Rebecca" we are ready for party to begin, hope you have a special day...

message 45: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 220 comments Happy early birthday to Rebecca!

message 46: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Happy Birthday Rebecca! :) Love all these parties!

message 47: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 518 comments Happy Birthday, Rebecca!

message 48: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (bd200789) | 17 comments thank you. happy late birthday to everyone I missed.

message 49: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Chocolate Checkerboard Cake today for Rebecca,
It’s a chocolate-lovers dream: a chocolate-and-vanilla checkerboard cake iced in chocolate buttercream icing. It’s topped with candy accents molded with delicious Candy Melts candy.
Everyone looks so nice and the party is in full swing with music in the background...

message 50: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Happy Birthday, Rebecca! It was Linda Goodnight's birthday yesterday!

« previous 1