A Cunning Plan
This topic is about A Cunning Plan
New releases > A Cunning Plan by B. Snow

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dreamspinner (new)

Dreamspinner Press (dreamspinnerpress) | 2637 comments Mod
A Cunning Plan by B. Snow

Alex, the Earl of Whittlesey, leads a reclusive life. When he meets Morgan, a commoner, he can't resist the man's charm and cheer.

Alec, Earl of Whittlesey, lives a dull and reclusive existence, rarely mingling with society and, to his mother’s regret, refusing to marry. But his mother and society do not know he harbors a secret: a kind of madness that is driving him to deadly despair.

When Alec meets the commoner Morgan Villenie, he finds the man’s cheer and wit hard to resist, despite his own dark moods. Alec warms to Villenie, but Villenie has secrets of his own. If these two men are ever truly to be together, they must trust each other enough to reveal those secrets—even if they both believe the truth could tear them apart.

Length: Novella (208p.) | Genre: Historical European, Paranormal, Werewolves/Shapeshifters

Release Date: November 29, 2013

Buy as eBook ($4.99 ISBN: 978-1-62798-245-0)

message 2: by B. (new)

B. Snow (bsnow) | 5 comments Hey, there it is! :D Sorry I was out of town on the release date. :P

message 3: by B. (last edited Jan 13, 2014 08:27AM) (new)

B. Snow (bsnow) | 5 comments Hi, all! Because I was out of town on the release date, Dreamspinner is letting me have a do-over for promo! ETA: With a coupon for 25% off my books!

I will be doing a Twitter Takeover of the Dreamspinner twitter account on Tuesday, Jan. 14, from 7-8:30 PM Central time. My takeover partner will be B.G. Thomas. Let's see if we can get him to post some pictures of his dog. :)

I currently plan to give away one e-copy of A Cunning Plan, one e-copy of Cross Bones, and a Dreamspinner gift certificate if I can figure out how that works.

So please come chat with me and BG on Tuesday!

ETA: I forgot! I also wanted to let everyone know that we will announce a coupon code during the Takeover. The coupon will give everyone 25% off BG's books and mine at the Dreamspinner website, and lasts for 2 days starting tomorrow. I have only two books but BG's got a bunch, so here's your chance to stock up.