Yaoi RP - 1x1 > Natsu & Castiella

Comments Showing 1-50 of 226 (226 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiya!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

So did you have any ideas?

message 3: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments First off.. Are you willing to do Gang prompts?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

What's that?

message 5: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Gangs.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, duh. I read that wrong. My mind is not with it now! Sounds good!

message 7: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments What plot do you want?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

We could always go for the usual gang thing where one of the guys goes to the gang leader for protection. Like that manga Totally Captivated, I believe it's called. Or I can think of something else.

message 9: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Hm.. Can you think of something else? Or.. This:

One reporter and two gang leaders. The reporter is told to investigate the gangs and he is caught by one of the gangs. The leader of that gang and the reporter fall in love after several weeks, and suddenly the other gang's leader gets curious and intervenes by taking the reporter. It continues with the original lover getting the reporter back and protecting him.

If we do this plot, can I become the reporter? It'll be practice for me.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

That one's better! Mine is too generic! And yes, you could be the reporter.

message 11: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Gihihihi. Okay! Imma post Charrie in a while.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok. I will post my tomorrow. I'm about to fall asleep

message 13: by Holt (last edited Jan 22, 2014 02:50AM) (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments [Name] Kuroba "Kuro"

[Age] 17

[Gender] Male

[Personality] TBRP

[Appearance]

Height: 6'1
Weight: Rather light.. 45 kg
Body Type: Way too thin, and tall, fit.

[History] Not much to say.. He lives in an orphanage because his parents abandoned him at a young age. Pretty much it. Eh he also is a reporter.

[Relationship Status] Single

[Other] He has a photographic memory.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

(Do you mine just as detailed?)

message 15: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Go ahead.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Kairo Lynch

Appearance: (I will have one ready when I get to my computer)

Personality: Kairo is really tough, but he also like to have fun and mess around. He is really fun around his friends, but he never takes any crap from anyone.

History: Kairo has lived in the lower parts of town for as long as he can remember. He has lived in that area and understands how crazy people can be especially since he can be a bit crazy himself. He was inducted into the gang at age 17 and has made his way up the ranks ever since.

message 17: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments :D

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

So who shall start?

message 19: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Can you?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure!

message 21: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Thanks!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Kairo and the gang sat in their usual alley playing a long games of cards that wasn't going to end any time soon. They all laughed and shouted as each person advanced in the game, getting more and more money placed in the center as the game progressed. They all cheered and Kairo watched them laughing to himself at how bad some of them were losing. He eventually sat down and joined in on the game even though he already knew everyone else's hand to win easily.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 25: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments (( Didn't see! ))

Kuro had been given a task from his boss and now he strolled down the street, went into a building and got to the roof, watching a group of people play cards. They sure looked fairly normal.. He had his camera as usual and had taken a few pictures already when one of them spotted him.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

(It's fine)

Kairo was nudged in the shoulder when they saw him. They knew why he was here, but they figured that messing with him would be fun to kill time. "Enjoying the show eh?" one of them asked sarcastically.

message 27: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Was he in trouble? Maybe.. Kuro stored his camera and just gave the guy an eye roll before going down again and he began walking away, not interested in getting a fight.

(( :D ))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

One of the guys grabbed his shoulder, "Where do you think going eh?" he said. "I don't appreciate being ignored." He gave the guy a dirty glare and turned waiting for Kairo's response. When Kairo said nothing, they tackled the guy. Maybe they'd even score some cash.

message 29: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments The risk of being a reporter was this. Kuro fortunately had no money on him, just his camera, that was all. "I don't have anything on me.. Leave me alone." He muttered, getting one hand away from another guy.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Kairo walked over to him and held up his hand. The other guy, Hezekiah, froze but still held the reporter down. "Well surely you must be good for something?" Kairo said leaning closer. He went through the guy's pocket when he nodded to Hezekiah who then knocked the guy out.

message 31: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Kuro's purple eyes closed and he was out. He never had been one to easily stay awake when hit, anyway.. His only concern was that he would be fired.. He couldn't face the people in the orphanage if he was fired.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

They tied him to a chair and were disappointed to learn that he didn't have any money. Hezekiah frowned when he inspected the camera, "How much do you think this is worth eh? Do you think we can sell it?" But Kairo had ignored him, putting a cloth around the reporter's eyes so that he wouldn't know where they were when he woke up.

message 33: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments His eyes wouldn't open.. Yet Kuro knew he was awake. "What the hell?!" He yelled upon discovering he was tied down. Great. He would surely be fired for this. Hearing them talk about something.. Selling? Sh*t his camera!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good morning sunshine," Kairo said. "Have a nice nap?" Some of the members started to chuckle. "You don't have any money on you, you know," Kairo continued, "And I cant let you leave unless we get something. So how much is the camera of yours worth?" he asked casually holding it up to inspect.

message 35: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments "I don't know. It was given to me, so I didn't know the price." Kuro replied, straining against the rope. If he returned to the news station without his camera, all was lost.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"What a shame," he said. He set the camera back in the case and placed it on the guy's lap. "An awful lot of interesting pictures you got on there. But it's awfully strange that it's the only thing carry around," he said. "Don't you have an I.d. or something?" he said casually going through the guy's pockets again like it was no big deal.

message 37: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments He had left everything back at the orphanage, luckily. "Don't touch me!" Kuro hissed. If he was free he probably would have already made his escape long before this.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"No need to be shy," Kairo said holding his chin to get a good look at his face.

message 39: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Kuro gritted his teeth in irritation, but was careful not to say anything else from experience.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Can we just kill him?" Hezekiah asked impatiently. "Obviously he doesn't have anything valuable."
Kairo just smirk, "Well I'm sure I could think of a few uses for him," he said looking down his shirt. He then patted his cheek. "Killing him would be no fun."

message 41: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Kuro hated to admit it, but the fact that they had considered killing him scared him. The boy tried not to show how scared he was by using anger to hide it. Shuddering at Kairo's words, he didn't even want to know what the other guy was thinking of.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Hezekiah groaned and got up to leave out of disappointment. "Can we at least torture him then?" he asked. Kairo shook his head but said this out loud just to mess with the guy, "We'll see."

message 43: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Kuro flinched, jerking his head away from Kairo. He wondered how to get out.. Would kicking the guy in front of him help? No, that would just give them a reason to kill him.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Kairo just stroked his head, running his hands through his soft hair. "You're lucky you're a looker," he said when he tor up. He didn't want to kill or torture him either. In fact, he actually felt kind of bad for him. But of course, Hezekiah and the others didn't need to know that. "Lock him up for now," he ordered.

message 45: by Holt (last edited Jan 11, 2014 09:45PM) (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments Kuro grimaced, turning his head away from Kairo. His words made a little sense to him but he understood one thing though. It appeared that Kairo was attracted to the same gender. Unlike Kuro, or so he thought.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

(The opposite? You mean the same right? lol)

Kairo and the others sat in another room making plans for another robbery that they wanted to go through with, but Kairo kept glancing at the hostage. He went back into that room grabbing his jacket but couldn't help himself. "Do you have a name?" he asked the guy.

message 47: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments (( oops. I'll edit that! :D ))

Kuro kept trying to get the cloth off his eyes as he wanted to be able to see instead of staying blind. Hearing someone return, he just nodded but said nothing else.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well what is it then?" he asked pulling the blindfold off.

message 49: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 398 comments He could see now. Kuro was glad for that. "What makes you think I'd give it so easily?" He muttered.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"I just thought I'd ask," he said. "But I can always kill you though. Ive done it enough times to where they dead wont be found for days and they never catch me." He smirked at the recollection. "And I have very clever ways of doing it to!" he said looking at him intently. "Many clever ways..."

« previous 1 3 4 5