David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

2013 Member of the Month > November Member of the Month- Ela!

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 10713 comments Mod
Congrats to Ela in Conifer, CO for being randomly picked as the November Member of the Month! YAY for Ela! Ela is a big Marissa Meyer fan and one of her questions for Marissa from Marissa Meyer's Author Q&A thread was picked by the random number generator! Everyone take a moment to congratulate Ela on winning a $10 book gift card!

As a reminder, if you make a comment in any given month within the group, it gives you a chance to win the Member of the Month, and more comments increases your chances. However, there are no guarantees of winning!

Check out Ela's GRs profile to learn more about why she's such an awesome person and group member!

https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/2...

message 2: by Holly (new)

Holly  (skizzles22hju) | 197 comments Congrats Ela! :)

message 3: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) | 12932 comments Mod
Congratulations Ela!! Enjoy your gift card!

message 4: by Joanna Marie (new)

Joanna Marie (joannacapats) Congratulations Ela! :)

message 5: by Heather Bell (new)

Heather Bell | 57 comments Congrats Ela!!!Enjoy the gift card.I hope that you have fun picking out books you want....

message 6: by Katelyn (new)

Katelyn Broad (katelynb) Congrats Ela!!! :)

Karen’s Library | 11320 comments Mod
WOOT, WOOT Ela!!

Natalie (Never trust a duck) Congratulations Ela!!!!!

message 9: by Jen (new)

Jen (jenwesner) | 1222 comments Congrats Ela!

message 10: by Ela (new)

Ela | 81 comments Wow! This is a great early Christmas present and totally unexpected! Thank you guys and thanks for setting up all these amazing topics that just begged to be discussed, especially the author Q&A!

message 11: by Heather Bell (new)

Heather Bell | 57 comments I hope that I get an opportunity to win one day.I love keeping up on these discussions about books.

message 12: by Lola (new)

Lola (lolasreviews) | 563 comments Congrats Ela!

message 13: by Gabby (new)

Gabby WOOT WOOT! Congrats Ela!!

message 14: by Joya (new)

Joya Congratulations!:)

message 15: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Ela wrote: "Wow! This is a great early Christmas present and totally unexpected! Thank you guys and thanks for setting up all these amazing topics that just begged to be discussed, especially the author Q&A!"

Aww I'm so glad!!! I'll message you soon with your prize :)

message 16: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Heather wrote: "I hope that I get an opportunity to win one day.I love keeping up on these discussions about books."

Aww I want everyone to win! I'm so glad you're enjoying it :) I love all you guys, I have so much fun with all of you!

message 17: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Zigler (toriz) | 4455 comments Congratulations Ella! :)

message 18: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire | 2047 comments Congratulations!

Angela(demonsangel) Fitzgerald (demonsangel) | 74 comments Congratulations Ella! Is your mind racing wondering on what book you want? Mine would be. That's awesome.

message 20: by Ela (new)

Ela | 81 comments Angela(demonsangel) wrote: "Congratulations Ella! Is your mind racing wondering on what book you want? Mine would be. That's awesome."

I may or may not have checked my book wish list after finding out I could rationalize buying a new book. And by I may have, I mean I did :)

message 21: by Mei (new)

Mei (yeltminky) Congratulations Ela! :)