Heroes of Olympus fan club discussion

Random > If you could say anything to Rick Riordan what would you say?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Grace, My best friend is a book (new)

Grace | 1123 comments Mod
So if you could say ANYTHING to Mr. Rick, what would it be?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Will Luke be in this at all? I know Luke was/is bad but he was good in the end, not that I really cared but yea.

message 3: by Grace, My best friend is a book (new)

i would say:

"hello" and then walk away...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I would most likely just jump up and down screaming "Hi Hi, Your Rick Riordan! Please sign my book!

message 5: by Grace, My best friend is a book (last edited Dec 08, 2013 06:13PM) (new)

I would probably say: "OH MY GOSH! YOUR RICK RIORDAN! well I'm sure you know that, but uh... can you put an epilogue in blood of Olympus? Or I would just stand there with my mouth wide open and stare at him and make him feel awkward...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

yea you so would

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd say that he's a little jerk, and he better not make my future husband (Percy Jackson) die. Also hug him, then slap him in the face, then finally take his ideas for The Blood of Olympus and just......die.

message 8: by Professor (new)

Professor (redpandaz) | 308 comments I'd high five him... HEH. AND NEVER WASH MY HAND. HEH. lol no i will

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

That's kinda gross, but I'd feel the same way. It would be such an honor.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Professor wrote: "I'd high five him... HEH. AND NEVER WASH MY HAND. HEH. lol no i will"

That's something only you would do.

message 11: by Professor (new)

Professor (redpandaz) | 308 comments Nah, im sure other people might

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

well ok then

message 13: by Grace, My best friend is a book (new)

Professor wrote: "Nah, i'm sure other people might"

i would do that too-i'm just kidding, no i'm kidding about kidding i'm kidding, nah i'm kidding, i'm just kidding, im kidding don't worry, no, i'm just kidding-What was i saying again?

message 14: by Professor (new)

Professor (redpandaz) | 308 comments I dont know man. I DONT KNOW.

message 15: by Grace, My best friend is a book (new)

yeah me neither... it confusing...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes you are... my brain hurts...

message 17: by marc (new)

marc | 11 comments omg!omg! its....its you ah it reallyyou you are an amaze writer. then squel.(just kidding i wouldmost likleu run up and get his authgraph

message 18: by Grace, My best friend is a book (last edited Jan 24, 2014 09:05PM) (new)

MY LETTER TO RICK RIORDAN

dear my worst enemy,
Hello there, don't look out your window, i'm always there, i'm just kidding, or am i? Do you like seeing us be tortured? hmm??? are you just sitting there like this

i bet you are. i bet you are, all of my money,
so, how are you? i have a few questions to ask you: why are you reading this and not writing? why? why???? why????? hmm???? sooo, how are you? happy? verry happy? to see all of us suffer like that????
sincerely,
that creepy person in your window(aka grace insert last name here)

message 19: by Alex (new)

Alex Noyes | 4 comments I would ask why did you make Nico gay for and that I never thought he was until house of hades!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Well that's not a bad thing. Anyways, he stated that he did it because of all the gay or lesbian people in the world. He wanted to teach the readers that it doesn't matter. (On his Q&A page)

message 21: by Professor (new)

Professor (redpandaz) | 308 comments It takes time to write a good book

I feel as if we're rushing him- I'm being straight forward honest. You cant expect the book to pop up like magic. I think it would be best to cheer him on, be happy, and look forward to it in the future! :3

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah... We force him practically with the fan mail and 'Rick Riordan is so mean because the Blood of Olympus isn't out yet.'

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Kayley wrote: "Well that's not a bad thing. Anyways, he stated that he did it because of all the gay or lesbian people in the world. He wanted to teach the readers that it doesn't matter. (On his Q&A page)"
I like your thimking

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Thx. But it's true though, it really doesn't matter.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, I still agree with you.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Great! :)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't get why people hate people because of who they love. It's stupid.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! Like seriously, it doesn't involve you. It's their opinion, and you can't change their ways

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

People just need to grow up, and it should be in books, boy/girl love is in books, so it's brave of Rick to do that. And creepily I thought, right before the book came out, ummm I wonder if he'll put a gay character in?
AND I WAS RIGHT!!!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

That's so funny that that happened!

But ur right. People do need to grow up. Stop being childish for once.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, but Grace spoiled it for me (Glares at Grace, and every eighth grade boy who told me.)

Anyway they do need to, But when we grow up we won't be like that so yay us.
(Apparently I would be a good politican, a substitute teacher told me that, and he barley knew me! I told him I wouldn't be)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

LOLZ! Great for you! My dad tells me I'll be a killer for reader some violent books (not Percy Jackson. They aren't violent at all.)

It's so sad how some people get killed for being gay or lesbian. Honestly, it's not bad at all. Just who you are, and you should never change yourself just for people to like you.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

That's weird, The killer thing, That was your dad?
Ok anyway yeah, and I didn't know they got killed....

message 34: by Grace, My best friend is a book (last edited Mar 02, 2014 10:12AM) (new)

Sorry aurora it was spoiled for me too wish it wasn't I wanted to be surprised when I read the book not before. But yeah thank you rick for telling people it's ok to be gay (hey that rhymes!)

Speaking of people telling what you would be good at some random guy came up to me and said I should join the Air Force apparently I would make a good pilot. Only if I wasn't afraid of heights

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate heights, too!!! They're so scary!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't know that...

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Didn't know what?

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

That she's afraid of heights..

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh...

message 40: by Grace, My best friend is a book (new)

well there not my favorite, well its not so much the heights i dont like its the falling(that's why i hate roller coasters)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Roller coasters are awesome because of that!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Scream my head off.

message 43: by Willow (new)

Willow | 5 comments He should do a book from nico's point of view

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Willow wrote: "He should do a book from nico's point of view"

That's a cool idea....

message 45: by Willow (new)

Willow | 5 comments Thanks did you read HoH

message 46: by Grace, My best friend is a book (new)

Hi Willow! i noticed you joined the group yesterday(or sometime around that) Well im super excited to have a new member! Aurora how about you ?*looks at Aurora* (she'd probably say yes) Well i really hope you contribute to our group! thank you for joining!
~grace

message 47: by Willow (new)

Willow | 5 comments Thanks , I'm totally new to this so I might be a little out of it at first . Just a warning . But once I get the hang of it I'm there when you need it.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes I am, glares at Grace, How about you Jack??)

message 49: by Jack (new)

Jack Fischer (derpyreviews) | 73 comments Yes he should do a book from Nico's view

message 50: by Jack (new)

Jack Fischer (derpyreviews) | 73 comments I would probs tell him that he is one of the first major authors, like everyone knows PJ, that has taken a stand on gays and marriage equality, I just think that, that is a hard thing to do. So props

« previous 1