Role Play discussion

One on One > The awesome chronicles of Teddy and Sely :D

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 2446 comments Np! And thanks! ^^ I try to make interesting names.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 2446 comments Thanks :) so, any ideas for an Rp?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Sorry, I didn't see this ^^;

I probably have some ideas (: What do you like to RP?

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 2446 comments It's fine :)

I'll do just about anything, honestly. There are very few things I won't Rp.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay. Well what are some of your personal favorite then? (:

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 2446 comments Hmmm, well. I generally prefer paranormal, though I do like reality. I do enjoy romance, but no icky insta-love. I don't do M x M or F x F. I like at least a little action or some kind of drama, otherwise things get boring...,

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 2446 comments Fhdgurdfuefudgteg

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 2446 comments Hello??? Teddy???

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Sorry, haven't checked this group. Do you have anything in particular you want to do? (:

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 2446 comments It's alright. And no, nothing in particular. What about you?

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 2446 comments Sksjdnnaianwjdhensoanejzbsn