Tнє Mσятαℓ Iηѕтяυмєηтѕ [Rσℓєρℓαу] discussion

Institute (Rooms) > Jaze's Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Ard {Let me know if you want a pic added!}

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 941 comments As they walked into her room, Jaze blinked, her eyes opening. She'd tried hard to keep them open, but it, apparently, didn't work out. "Thanks for bringing me back," she mumbled to Brandon, rubbing her eyes behind her glasses. "Mind setting me down?"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

He laid her on her bed and took her glasses off for her. "Get some sleep."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 941 comments Jaze squinted at the ceiling above her, frowning. By the Angel, her vision was horrible. She considered asking if she could put on pajamas, then decided not to. "You too," she murmured, turning onto her side.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon stroked her hair. "Do you mind if I sleep in here?" He whispered softly, letting her relax.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 941 comments "Yeah, sure," Jaze answered tiredly, closing her eyes. The idea of Brandon sleeping in her room with her didn't bother her very much, or at all. He was like her older brother. Though, she had no clue where he'd sleep and was too sleepy to think about it.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks." He smiled and grabbed a pillow before making himself a bed on the floor. Brandon didn't want to bother her by sleeping in her bed.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 941 comments Jaze didn't reply, her eyes remaining closed. Within minutes, she was asleep. She hadn't had a clue as to how tired she'd been. That is, until Brandon had put her on her bed.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

He wasn't comfortable, but it was better than being alone. Brandon eventually fell asleep, sleeping on the floor next to her bed.

message 10: by MOVED - CHECK BIO (last edited Apr 28, 2014 01:07PM) (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 941 comments No dreams, no nightmares, no memories. Jaze slept peacefully, soft little snores escaping her, something her dad used to tease her about. "I can hear you from all the way in my room!" he used to laugh.

((I think I have an idea about what happened to her mom.. I'll PM you later and see what you think. :) ))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay!))

Brandon snored softly, sleeping deeply. As always, he dreamt about Payton.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 941 comments A few hours later, Jaze slowly woke up. She rubbed her eyes, frowning slightly. Sitting up, she reached for the glasses on the small table next to her bed and put them on. As everything came into focus, she looked at the clock. "Dang," she muttered. It was nearly lunch. Cautiously, she stood up, careful not to step on Brandon. She quietly walked over to her closet and grabbed a pair of the clothes for the day.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He mumbled Payton's name in his sleep, shifting to turn onto his side. Brandon hadn't gotten this much sleep in forever and it felt great.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 941 comments Jaze slipped into the small bathroom in her room and cleaned up, slipping on a red tee shirt and pair of denim capris. She cleaned her glasses, then put them back on and walked out of the bathroom. She watched Brandon for a moment, a small frown returning to her face. She was worried about her friend. Part of her considered waking him up, then she decided against it, shaking her head slightly. Let 'im rest. She walked to the door and quietly slipped out, closing it behind her.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

His dreams suddenly changed to the usual nightmare. The night that his parents were murdered.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 941 comments Jaze stood in the hall, unsure about where to go. Training room? She needed to practice her aim. Library? She was 100% sure there was still more Shadowhunter history she needed to learn, not to mention demon types.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon tossed and turned, trying to escape the nightmare. He got tangled in his blanket as he thrashed around, trying to escape. The nightmare only got worse

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 941 comments ((DUDE, RICK RIORDAN RESPOND TO ME ON TWITTER.))

Jaze was still standing outside her door, frowning as she tried to figure out what to do when she heard faint noise coming from inside her room. She turned to look at the door, uncertain, then opened it, peeking her head in. "Brandon?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((OMFG REALLY?!?!))

He groaned in his sleep and kept thrashing around. Sweat dripped down his forehead. He cried out Payton's name.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 941 comments ((HELL YEAH.))

He was still asleep. Crud, that couldn't be good. She stepped inside the room, closing the door behind her, then walked down and got down next to her friend. "Brandon?" she said quietly, shaking his shoulder gently. "Brandon?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He jolted awake, forcing himself not to cry. "Oh, hey Jaze." Brandon whispered, breathing heavily.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 941 comments "Hey," Jaze whispered back, her eyebrows scrunched together in concern. She took her hand off of his shoulder, quiet for a moment before asking, "Want some company?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded. "Yeah." Brandon said shakily. "Sounds good."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 941 comments Jaze offered a smile smile and leaned back on her elbows, while (hopefully) she discreetly studied him. Must have been an awful nightmare he was having. About Payton, maybe?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

He ran a hand through his hair, sighing. He had dreamt about Payton and his parents' murder. He had never cried when they died in front of Payton. Payton cried all the time and he had to stay strong. Once she slept was when he would break down.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 941 comments Jaze watched him carefully, her smile fading. He was stressed, that much she could tell. After a minute, she sat up straight and scooted closer to him, giving small hug. She pulled away after a moment, looking like her shy self. "You looked like you needed that," she told her, looking down at her hands.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I did." His chin started wobbling once she hugged him. "I really really did." Tears stung his vision.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 941 comments She glanced up at him, then felt a stab of guilt. He looked like he was going to cry.. Crud, she'd made things worse, hadn't she? "Need another?" she asked, hiding her inner thoughts and feelings.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded quickly. "Yes please." Brandon's voice cracked and he hugged Jaze gently.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 941 comments Jaze wrapped her arms around him, feeling bad for her friend. In a way, she knew what he was feeling about Payton, having her taken away from him, though she was still alive. She'd been taken away from her dad and hadn't seen him since foster care, but he was still alive. Knowing that someone was still out there, but you couldn't see them, be there for them.. it hurt.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon couldn't help but start crying.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 941 comments Jaze didn't say anything. She didn't tell him to stop crying, she didn't tell him that everything would be okay, she didn't tell him to be strong. Because, truth be told, every once in a while, people needed to cry, needed to take a break from being strong and hold themselves together. Life wasn't fair. You had to live with it.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon just cried and cried and cried, letting out all of his emotions that had been bottled up inside of him.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 941 comments She needed to distract him somehow, or help him deal with it. But how? Jaze wasn't exactly a bro at dealing with her own stress. She ignored it, and that wasn't the healthiest thing to do. So she just sighed and hugged him tighter, closing her eyes.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He hugged her tightly, trying to stop crying.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 941 comments Quietly, Jaze started to hum. It was a song she'd listen to on repeat whenever she felt down, and while she wasn't singing the words, she was hoped it would help Brandon.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon began to relax as he heard her humming.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 941 comments Continuing to hum, Jaze kept hugging him. She could feel her friend relax, his breathing growing even. Gosh, this guy need a truckload of chocolate. Chocolate always helps. Always.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon wiped his eyes. "I'm sorry." He apologized.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 941 comments "You take that back," Jaze told him quietly, but sternly. "You do not apologize for crying."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't like crying, so I'm apologizing." Brandon told her firmly.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 941 comments "You shouldn't," Jaze reply, pulling away from him after a moment. She adjusted her glasses, which had gone crooked while she helped him calm down.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine." He sighed.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 941 comments Jaze nodded, then stood up and offered him a hand. "Let's go get some food. Or would you like to change clothes, first?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Food first." He got up.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 941 comments "Sounds good," Jaze said with a laugh, like she hadn't spent the past ten minutes helping Brandon calm down. "We missed breakfast, by the way, but I bet we can still find some breakfast food, if you want it."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright." He smiled weakly and walked with her.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 941 comments Jaze closed her bedroom door behind them, then walked alongside Brandon to the kitchen. She didn't say anything. Heck, even if she'd wanted to talk, she had no idea what to say.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 941 comments ((Switch?))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yep.))

Brandon sighed and wiped his eyes quickly as he walked to the kitchen with Jaze.

Tнє Mσятαℓ Iηѕтяυмєηтѕ [Rσℓєρℓαу]

unread topics | mark unread