Heroes of Olympus discussion

Couples! > Reyna & Nico

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karlee (new)

Karlee | 25 comments With their trip coming up in BoO, I can sense a new couple forming..... Rico? Neyna?

message 2: by Annette (new)

Annette (bookworm16) | 33 comments no that is so not happening anyway i like nico the way he is

message 3: by Karlee (new)

Karlee | 25 comments But it COULD. Nico is alone, even if he's unsure of his sexuality

message 4: by Karlee (new)

Karlee | 25 comments Cont. from above^^

And Reyna is alone and "heartbroken". And I don't know....I can see it being possible

message 5: by Annette (new)

Annette (bookworm16) | 33 comments ok so i can see that MIGHT happened but both of them are so not looking for love that them finding love with coach hedge if very are to picture

message 6: by Karlee (new)

Karlee | 25 comments I'm not quite sure what that last part meant?

message 7: by Annette (new)

Annette (bookworm16) | 33 comments sorry lack of sleep i meant that it is very hard to picture

message 8: by Karlee (new)

Karlee | 25 comments Yes I suppose. What about Coach Hedge now though? A baby!!

message 9: by Annette (new)

Annette (bookworm16) | 33 comments i can't wait to see what the babies name will be maybe killer

message 10: by Karlee (new)

Karlee | 25 comments Maybe Venus? Because Venus is after the Roman goddess of beauty (something for Mellie?) and a Venus fly trap?

message 11: by Annette (new)

Annette (bookworm16) | 33 comments i like deadly beauty so hedge or baseball bat

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 1115 comments Annette wrote: "i can't wait to see what the babies name will be maybe killer"

Or after a fighter or soldier that Coach really likes:-)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

His name will be...Hannibal! I christen you Hannibal Gleeson Hedge!

message 15: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) I think they're gonna be good friends atmost. Couple? Sorry, no.

message 16: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) Shahdia wrote: "His name will be...Hannibal! I christen you Hannibal Gleeson Hedge!"

Lol :P

message 17: by Devyn (new)

Devyn Garton | 18 comments Or Chuck Norris lol:)

message 18: by Devyn (new)

Devyn Garton | 18 comments Isn't Hannibal the name of the elephant at camp Jupiter?

message 19: by Victoria (new)

Victoria  | 421 comments Yeah

message 20: by Janessa (new)

Janessa | 22 comments hannibal was also a carthiginaian genral who marched on Rome in the Punic wars useing elephants. It was the first time anyone ever manages to invade rome through the alps. Until rome captured hannibal and he killed himself:)
Is it weird that i know that?

message 21: by Allison (new)

Allison Reyico......

Why can't any character be single and happy at the same time?

message 22: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 2 comments because that's how books work, or else there wouldn't be any plot development and character development that would make you cry yourself to sleep.

message 23: by Allison (new)

Allison But that's not right!!! There can still be lots of character development!!!