College Life {RP} discussion

Dorms > Bellatrix's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Bellatrix walked in with Grey, holding his hand tightly. "It's not my fault! You were talking about me taking off my shorts, so I just assumed you meant sex. " she shrugged, throwing her bag into the corner. She sat down on her bed and looked over at him. "I'm going to change into my pajamas. Don't look, okay?" She stood, walking over to her lavender dresser. She grabbed a pair of short, purple boyshorts and a black tank top. She turned her back to him, pulling off her shirt and bra. She pulled on the tank top and then pulled off her shorts. She shimmied into the purple boyshorts and lay back down on her bed.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Grey laughs ." oh okay ya ya it is my fault. " he says walking inside her room. when she told him not to look he chuckles. " I make no promises." he says lightly and does look he cant help it, her back was so smooth and her cute panties. he hurried and looked away before she layed down. Grey takes off his shirt and walks over to her getting in beside her, he lays next to her and holds her close to him.

message 4: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Bellatrix rest her head in his chest, closing her eyes. She moved even closer to him, her chest pressing against his abdomen. She curled up against him, enjoying being close to him. She listened to his steady heartbeat, thinking about her day.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Grey feels her pressed against him and he can't help but get a little hard. He closes his eyes and falls int a deep sleep. his breathing settled into a steady pace. his dreams filled with her.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

(( sry so short I gtg for awhile ))

message 7: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "G-grey..." Bellatrix tried to wake him, her voice quiet. She took deep, shaky breaths. She wanted him awake. She wanted to have a bit more intimacy. She shut her eyes tightly and shook him lightly. "Wake up..."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Grey in his dream someone say his name then he realizes he is being shook, he slowly opened his eyes and yawned, remembering who he was with he smiles and looks up at her. " whats wrong angel?" he asks and strokes her cheek." was I talking or snoring in my sleep to loud?" he asks and sits up pulling her on to his lap. he runs his fingers through her damp hair.

message 9: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Nothing's wrong.. I just... I don't know" she sighed. She took his hands in her and guided them to her chest. Bellatrix bit her lip, waiting for his reaction. She blushed brightly, her heartbeat quickening.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Grey listens and lets her take his hands to her chest, he looked up at her his eyes widening," bella?" he says her name in a questioning tone before squeezing her breast for a minute, he runs his hands over them then to her hips and pulls her closer to his bare chest. " tell me when to stop." he says seriously and kisses her lips deeply, getting heated. His hands slips up her shirt and he takes it off her so his hands can freely roam her torso.

message 11: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Bellatrix nodded, taking deep breaths. She closed her eyes, kissing back. Sitting in his lap, she began to kiss along his jaw. Her heart pounded against her chest, hoping he didnt notice the scars on her collarbone. Or the bruises around her ribs. It would be good for her to gain weight, considering how bony she was.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Grey closes his eyes enjoying her kisses along his jaw, he let his hands roam the soft skin of her back, he finds her butt and massages it feeling it small but firmness. Grey's lips made there way to Bella's neck he kisses it all over , trailing his hot kisses down to her collarbone, he kisses it and nips her skin then licks it.

message 13: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Bellatrix slowly reached for her tank top, shutting her eyes tightly. "S-stop..." She was in pain, her heart beating too fast. She shook her head, her long, damp hair covering her chest and back. She swallowed hard, looking away. Bellatrix tried to get up.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Grey sits back instantly when he heard her stop." whats wrong Bella?" he asks worriedly and hold her down on his lap still. he moves her hair off her front and gasps softly seeing the scars, " oh gawd I am sorry, I should have looked at you first. Did I hurt you bad?" he asks worriedly .

message 15: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "N-no... Just a little..." She said shakily. She looked up at him, teary eyed. "And don't call me that," she shook her head. Papa called me that..., she thought to herself. She sniffled, thinking about her now-dead father. "I-I'm fine... Just don't do that again... We can keep going" she spoke softly.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Grey nods. " sorry Bellatrix, alright." he says and with more gentleness he lays her onto her back and straddles his knees on either side of her hips. " I will be more tender with you." he promises and kisses her deeply on the lips, his one hand slids down to her thigh and rubs the smooth cool skin over, feeling her inner thigh and up wards between her legs.
(( we need to move to messages even if nothing happens. ))

message 17: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Bellatrix looked up away, not in the mood as much. She would still go through with this, even though she was slightly upset. She rubbed her collarbone with the tips of her fingers, lightly tracing the scars. The accident... She shook it off, letting out a quiet moan.

((Could you message me first?))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Grey walks over to her bed and gets in with her. laying down beside her and wraps his arms around her drawing her closer. he kisses her neck once then closesses his eyes.

message 19: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) She closed her eyes, falling asleep against him.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Grey wakes up before her , he gently untangles himself from her , slipping out of the bed he leaves, not wanting to get caught by anyone, plus he needed to get dressed and get ready.

message 21: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Bellatrix woke up in the morning. "G-Grey?" She murmured, sitting up and looking around.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

(( aww is she going to think he left her?))

message 23: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "He's just like Talon!" She started crying, laying back down and curling up. She pulled the blanket over her head, her cheek red with tears. She would probably be late for class.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Grey stopped by her class and did not see her, concerned he goes back to her dorm and bangs on the door. " Bellatrix? your gonna be late babe." he calls out.

message 25: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) She opened the door, still in her pajamas. "Where did you go?"she asked softly. Bellatrix had obviously been crying.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Grey raises a eyebrow. " back to my dorm to get dressed, we still have school. were you crying?" he asks and walks in lifting her up and setting her onto the bed.

message 27: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Bellatrix nodded. "You could've told me... When I lost my virginity, the boy I slept with left me alone. Practically abandoning me. "

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Grey shrugs. " look Bellatrix I do not want to have to tell you everything I do in the day your my girlfriend not my mother, but I am sorry I worried you." he says and kisses her cheek.

message 29: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "I'm sorry.. I meant just leaving in the middle of the night... Don't look" She said softly, pulling off her pajamas and walking over to her dresser. She grabbed a pair of jeggings and pulled them on, still looking for a shirt.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Grey chuckles at her don't look. " why cant I look I have already seen it and more?" he asks grinning cheekily. " you look good in blue. " he mentions.

message 31: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) She blushed, reaching for a navy blue tank top that showed some her her cleavage, for Grey.

message 32: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Grey*thecoolone* wrote: "Grey chuckles at her don't look. " why cant I look I have already seen it and more?" he asks grinning cheekily. " you look good in blue. " he mentions."

She blushed, reaching for a navy blue tank top that showed some her her cleavage, for Grey.