Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Castiella & Els [The awesome hipsters ya'll never know of since were just that cool for ya]

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Hullo ^_^

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiya! did you have any ideas?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Yeah several. Do you like romance or supernatural or even realistic?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I usually do romances of all kinds! So it doesn't matter if you want it to be realistic or not.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Okay. Well here are several ideas if you want to choose from:

There was once a war a long time ago. Light Side vs. Dark Side. They both fought to the end as it was their destiny to write this story. But something happen they didn't see coming. It was the "Government" or rather the "Humans." They did is found these witches and warlocks. All they wanted to do was eradicate them. Now the few that are left have this secret way of meeting. "Without Light there is no Dark." "Without Dark there is no Light." They meet deep in the forest and there they have this secret "Masquerade" where the Light and Dark meet. But not just meet the Light finds their partner which is of the opposite side. (Dark of course.) After finding your partner you later get married and have a child. But not just that you fight alongside to make sure your species exist. Will you fight with the Light? Will you fight with the Dark? You decide. Because time is running out where the "Government" will steal you and hide you away forever

The year is 3013 and a state of chaos has long since come and lain claim over the world. Some 1,000 years ago, during 2013, the Supernatural finally did it. That one step was taken by each category of the Supernatural, making their presence known all over the world. Their attacks on humanity were quick and merciless, now enslaving any who survived the bloodshed. Humans are being kept within the containment of cities, walls separating them from the rest of the destroyed world. The Shadow Takers are in control, ruling from castles in all countries. You are one of the humans who have been selected to come to the castle as either a bloodslave or any form of entertainment. When the Supernatural say jump, you are expected to do so without a word. When they command a dance, you are expected to dance until your feet bleed. Literally. The word defiance is no longer in your vocabulary.

It was "Once upon a time there were two sides. The Light Side and the Dark Side. The Angels and Demons. But the story hasn't even started yet. It was Lucifer who started this war and hasn't even finished it yet. He created destruction and so much more. But your this Angel who falls in love with a Demon during the war. Later on you get married and Lucifer damns you from Hell itself. Your like'How can I be damned I'm a demon?' But then you wonder it was the love of your life who you fell in love with before you took, Lucifer's side." Will you keep that old love you have going? Or will you kill the angel/demon?

Angel pov:
You had this old love that you had this relationship with and you got married and so forth. But you suddenly realize there was an 'Uprising' and (he/she) took the other side. The last thing they'd said was'I love you and don't forget me. Treasure me from now on.' And so you do. But you went with a new Angel. The only thing is you met your old love on the battlefield and you can't kill them. So you just kiss them and bring them somewhere else. The next thing you know they bring you to hell to get married. And so you do. But you have a child in a few months and life becomes hard. But what do you do? Give the child up for adoption? Or keep them?

Demon pov:
You meet your old love on the battlefield and you can't kill them and they kiss you so you bring them somewhere else. The next thing you know, Lucifer allows you to let them be with you as long as you turn them into a demon, have an arranged marriage, and a child to fight in his war. Silly agreement right? Of course you think so but you do it anyways. But it's only a few months into it and you can't handle the baby. So what do you do? Give it up for adoption? Or another plan?

There was this girl who was an angel and she had this awful mental disorder with seeing her parents death and having nightmares of it as well. But the thing is that she didn't know her parents died in this so called Heavenly War that her brother was a part of. But the catch is behind this whole thing is she was close to her parents and she was an assassin who was suppose to be part of that war but, Michael the Arch Angel declared she was to mentally insane to do likewise. A few months into her disorder the Arch Angels by the names of: Castiel, Gabriel, and, Michael ordered for her brother to send to her to a mental institution in the "Human World." He did exactly like planned. A few days into living there she meets a demon who helps her escape but the escape wasn't suppose to happen as the Arch angels sensed it. Since they sensed it their on the run from them. Basically it's a chase of cat and mouse with arch angels and assassin angel with a demon as well.

Or with the asylum one it could just be a normal realistic one if you want to. ^=^

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

EŁ$ ŦҤE ŁØVEŁ¥ Ø₦E wrote: "The year is 3013 and a state of chaos has long since come and lain claim over the world. Some 1,000 years ago, during 2013, the Supernatural finally did it. That one step was taken by each category of the Supernatural, making their presence known all over the world. Their attacks on humanity were quick and merciless, now enslaving any who survived the bloodshed. Humans are being kept within the containment of cities, walls separating them from the rest of the destroyed world. The Shadow Takers are in control, ruling from castles in all countries. You are one of the humans who have been selected to come to the castle as either a bloodslave or any form of entertainment. When the Supernatural say jump, you are expected to do so without a word. When they command a dance, you are expected to dance until your feet bleed. Literally. The word defiance is no longer in your vocabulary. "

This one

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Gotcha. Want to do doubles or singles?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Good question, we could do doubles if you want

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Hmm up to you since I'm kind of feeling lazy to do doubles but either way it's fine.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Then singles it is!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Sorry to sound like a terrible person but can I be a girl? I've played a guy several times and it's like I need a gender switch if it's okay? :z

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

It's fine! It's only fair since it's your idea :)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Thanx. ^_^ I'll be a human then and if you want you can either be a Supernatural or a Shadow Taker.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure! I'll be a shadow taker, since it sounds cool.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Okay. So here's the format for it:

Name
Real Age ~For Shadow Taker & Supernatural only
Species: Human, etc
Appearance:

Just want to make it simple? I feel lazy to go through the whole list unless you want to do so.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I like it. So how would I determine the real age?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Hm usually when I do that plot I just make it up or something of the sort.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, I'll just make it up then!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Mhm. ^+^ I'm starting on my character just fyi.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok. I'll get started on mine too

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments [Full Name] Scarlett Arabelle Cater
[Nick Name(s)] Scar, Ara
[Age] 20
[Species] Human
{Appearance}

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments [Psst Castiella ya there? >_> <.< Just wondering. :x]

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

(Sorry! I didn't see your reply! I will post my charrie right now!)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Roland Ellis

Real Age: 130

Appearance: description

Personality: He has a soft heart and is a very inventive person since he is always using his creative side to get things though. He can be a bit of a show off with his talent, even though he is constantly told that there are others better than him.

History: Sam is a Shadow Taker and was born into the kingdom as a respected nobleman. He was raised up to be a leader over the humans, even though he never really understood it.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments [Its fine. :o Want to start perhaps? Or shall I?]

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

(Can you?)

message 27: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Nov 29, 2013 07:25PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments [Sure]

Scarlett was waiting to do her usual dance in front of the Shadow Takers she usually did which she didn't mind since she got attention for it but she was in shackles around her ankles as she would dance. There was already a guard behind her to make sure she didn't escape. With a deep breath and glancing up from her outfit she was wearing she got ready to go dance in front of the others. She did a bow and said her name not that it mattered."Scarlett Arabelle Cater, Sir at your service. A dancer at work as well as more,"She whispered before she started to do her usual and sensual dance which was with certain movements of the hips and legs.

With, Scar dancing she would let her body sway to either side and sometimes would do ballet moves as she kept that innocent smile upon her face which turned into a pretend of joy. She kept her dance as usual trying to hide the pain she felt in her legs with dancing like she did.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Roland sat up in his room as his parents hired yet another human to dance for them that night. Usually, he didn't mind watching, but for some reason he just wanted to be alone that night. He looked up at the brilliant stars knowing he had it all. His family had wealth, power, and even superior knowledge of society, but for some reason that wasn't enough for him. He gazed at the sky wondering why he wasn't happy when he heard the music play a bit louder downstairs. He smiled enjoying to soft soud of nature outside of his window eve though he could barely hear it. He had tried going to sleep but eventually gave up and headed downstairs to see who was entertaining them this time.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Scarlett gazed at the people as she continued to dance but on the inside was scared of what happened. She stopped to fix her outfit cause she knew they would bug her of it. But when, Scar continued to dance she felt her feet ache but what made her stop and fall down was something that pricked her left foot. She tried to get up but couldn't as a metal piece pricked her foot real good which it hurt to the point she would cry. But, Ara wouldn't show it knowing it what they truly wanted so she got up and tried to dance with a hurt foot but fell down again with the lost strength she had.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Roland gasped when he saw her fall and without thinking ran over to help her. It wasn't until he was by her said that his father started yelling angry protests for her to continue. Roland ignored them and looked at her, "Are you alright?" he asked inspecting her wound. It looked pretty serious. He looked up at her again and held his hand foreward allowing her the option of taking it or not. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable, but at the same time she really needed to get to a doctor who could fix it.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments "I'm alright if you dare to say it. I could use some healing though."She cringed as she held onto his hand. Scar got up slowly and bowed not looking at the Shadow Taker's Father knowing full well he would kill her."I'm sorry Sir. I shall continue when I'm better. I'm truly sorry."Scar whispered.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

(What are Shadow Takers completely capable of exactly? The same things as Supernaturals?)

He helped her to her feet when he whispered something hoping it would help cure her foot. "You should take a break," he said, "And come again sometime," he said loud enough for his father to hear so that they wouldn't kill her. He felt bad and it wasn't her fault, especially since the sharp metal was already on the ground to begin with.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments [Basically yes but with more of a higher power or magic.]

Scar gazed at him with a shocked face."Uh...t-thank you s-sir."She stuttered as she saw the guards coming for her to take her back to her room. She watched him with a innocent yet shocked gaze as she didn't know what to expect of it. It was as if she never had help and he helped her for the first time and tried his best while she a mere human still in shock from it all.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

(Gotcha)

He watched her leave feeling terrible after seeing how much pain she was in. He never understood why humans were treated the way they were. He knew it had to do with the superiority of magic and how the Shadow Takers could control things unlike the humans could. Everyone had always excepted this way of life, but he just didn't get it. He turned around when he saw his father now standing next to him. He blinked for a moment when a moment later he was slapped, hard. His father scowled at him, "How dare you help a human!!!" he yelled clenching his teeth ready to hit him again. He back out of reach from his father's grasp when he looked up at him defiantly, "You had no right to let her suffer!" he yelled back when he heard everyone gasp. He had just made a bad mistake.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments [Mhm. ^_^]

When, Scar was being dragged back to her chambers she could still hear the Shadow Taker arguing over her as if he was truly trying to help her. He didn't know her yet he still wanted to help her which was lovely. It even made her feel hope because being in your chambers and such you completely lost hope easily and she was one of those people that lost hope quite easily. Scarlett just smiled to herself knowing she would be stuck in he hoes awful chambers with those horrid conditions till she got to dance again since she ate in her cell as well.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Roland headed upstairs not wanting to hear anymore. There was no way that he was going to be able to check on her since security was so tight down there that he figured he try again before the night was over to be sure that they didn't kill. He had seen the way his father and the other Shadow Takers treated humans, and he didn't want to be a part of it.
A couple of hours later, he checked and saw that the coast was clear and wandered out of his room to go and check on her. For a few minutes he got lost in the area where they kept humans and sighed knowing he probably wasn't going to find her.

message 37: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Dec 02, 2013 06:10AM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Scarlett was going to head straight to sleep but something caught her attention. She heard a Shadow Taker and sighed softly wondering what they wanted with her. She grabbed onto the door handle and opened it a smidge and glanced."Can I help you with something, Shadow Taker? Or are you just going to keep looking for me?"She murmured with not even happiness as she hated how they treated her. Just cause she hated them didn't mean she needed to take it out on him. She did feel sorry for doing it but she just didn't like being treated as if she was some slave.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Roland glanced down at her. "I'm terribly sorry," he said. "I just wanted to make sure you were alright. I can leave," he said getting ready to be dismissed since it was obvious that she didn't want him there.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments "It's fine. I thought it was the king or queen wanting me. Any who what's your name, Sire? I'm Scarlett but lots call me Scar."She smiled softly as if she were unsure what exactly to do. Scarlett truly didn't know what was happening but she did wanted to know hoping something worthwhile was going to happen.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Roland," he said still unable to see her. He reached his hand out to where her voice was in order to shake it. "I'm sorry for the way they treated you..." he said. He stopped himself for a moment knowing that he shouldn't be there and he should stay away from humans like he was supposed to. But something about her that intrigued him. Something that made him stop for a moment and wonder what made him and her so different.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

(HI! Just checking to see if you would still like to do this one!)