Mrs. Gallagher's Book Group 2013-2014 discussion

Book Review

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah G. | 4 comments For my outside reading book I read Divergent and I must say it was very good. I have been wanting to read this book for a very long time and honestly it exceeded my expectations. Divergent is about a 16 year old girl named Beatrice, aka Tris, and her adventurous journey through leaving her old selfless Abnegation life and through her initiation to becoming a fearless Dauntless. Although she makes friends and is becoming more and more Dauntless by the day, it is becoming harder and harder to hide who she really is... Divergent. Although Tris wishes she wasn't considering being Divergent is life threatening, being different might just save herself and the ones she loves. Divergent also has a love story involved but yet again most books do. This thrilling story literally kept me on the edge of my seat until the very last sentence. I could not put it down and recommend it to anyone who loves action and romance. Divergent is a heart pounding, jaw dropping, riveting book and I can't wait to read the the next book in the series!

message 2: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette Gallagher | 27 comments Mod
Read the second and third book and tell me what you think!