Camp Half-Blood discussion

Cabins > Eros' Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,256 (1256 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here!

message 2: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments Connor skipped over to the Eros cabin with Gabriella. "And this will be your lovely new home!"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriella peeked inside. "Am I... The only kid!?"

message 4: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments He shrugged. "How should I know? You might have one or two other siblings, but that's it."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Geee..." She walked around the cabin smiling. She would finally have a home!!!

message 6: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments "At least you'll get space," he grinned, standing in the doorway. "Honestly, you can barely even breathe in the Hermes cabin."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriella smirks. "Been there!" She smiled

message 8: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments "I'm terribly sorry if I or one of my siblings stole something from you during your stay," he said seriously. Then he burst out laughing. "Actually, I'm not really sorry..."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriella smiled. "Keep anything you stole..." She smirks

message 10: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments His laughter died and he looked at her suspiciously. "Why? Did you poison it? Did you lace it with arsenic? Are we all going to die in our sleep?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"No... I don't keep things except a picture of my mother and my bow..." Gabriella nodded. She didn't need anything else. She was going to... She shook off the thought and frowned when remembering her mother.

message 12: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments "Why not?" Connor asked. "Things are cool. At least, they can be."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Reasons..." She whispered. She set her bow on a bed she randomly picked.

message 14: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments "What reasons? You can never have an excuse for not liking things!" he said incredulously. "Things are awesome!"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriella sighed. "I tell you... You do not speak of it or I swear on the river Styx I will shoot you with my arrows!"

message 16: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments Connor stood up straighter and saluted her. "Ma'am, yes ma'am! I won't tell a soul, living or dead!"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriella sighed. "I'm dying... I'm trying to make friends... Forget about the...
Cancer..."

message 18: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments He looked at her in surprise. "Cancer? Oh gods... cancer patient AND a demigod... did you by any chance piss someone off?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriella looked down. She shook her head and turned away from him and played with her bow. She hated it. "Don't feel bad don't treat me any different. Act as if I didn't even say anything..." She whispered. She ached to cry but she was strong! She would not cry! She cannot! Her mother died because of it... But why? Why!! She didn't deserve it! She deserved so much better!
Gabriella trembled.

message 20: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments He thought for a moment, then grinned. "Alright then. I was going to give you another apology pixie stick, but it looks like you don't want it..."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you.." She whispered. She looked up and have a small smile.

message 22: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments "Wait for it..." He dug around in his pockets and pulled out not one, but two pixie sticks. He handed one to her. "Anytime, Pageant Girl, anytime."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabriella grabbed the pixy stick. She grinned and sucked on the stick

message 24: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments He ate his own candy quickly and stuffed the paper wrapping back in his pocket. "Ready to continue the tour?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes please!" Se smiled widely

message 26: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments "Well then, lets go!" he grinned. He hopped out the door and slid down the porch railing.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed and ran after him.

message 28: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments ((To the... armory?))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure!!))

message 30: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 5023 comments Adina walked in her cabin and threw her knife down on the bed. Running her fingers through her hair, she thought about Ty. All of this romantic stuff was getting to her. She grabbed the knife and threw it at the door.

message 31: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Ty blinked as a knife tip appeared on the other side of the door. Maybe he ought to come back later... "Well... That's a bad omen," he murmured, taking a step back. Maybe she needed a bit of space.

message 32: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 5023 comments Adina went to the door to pull the knife out. She swung it open and there stood Ty. "Oh... hi!" she exclaimed lamely. Perhaps she was lucky, and he had just arrived and missed the whole knife incident...

message 33: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Um... hi..." Ty said, looking at the knife for a moment. "Should I come back later...?" he asked, wondering if he was the one that door was supposed to represent. After all, he did make her upset sometimes.

message 34: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 5023 comments ((Haha! Three new characters in a day. This is seriously a record for me. ;) ))

"No, don't worry about it." she said hurriedly, grabbing his wrist. "I was just... Um..." she said grasping for an excuse desperately, "Going nowhere!" Wow, way to mess that up. She mentally face palmed herself.

message 35: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Ty blinked. "Well, I see your grasp on the English language is still impeccable," he said, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

message 36: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 5023 comments "Are you insulting my vocabulary?" she asked in mock anger, "Why, I don't think anyone has ever said anything so rude before!" Adina tried to conceal the knife behind her back as she talked. There was no need for him to think of her as a psycho with a knife.

message 37: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 5023 comments ((Gtg ))

message 38: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Well, you're the one who was stumbling over her sentence," Ty replied, smirking. He pretty much knew when she wasn't really angry now. After all, it'd been almost three weeks by now.

message 39: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) Mathew walked in."whoa, is this a bad time?" He asked.

message 40: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Za?))

message 41: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 5023 comments "Please, I have simply failed to articulate what I was trying to convey as to the theory of why you were at my cabin door." she huffed.

message 42: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "What? I can't come visiting now? Or are you just going to throw knives at the door every time?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. He looked down at his wrist, wondering if she'd ever let him go.

message 43: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 5023 comments "Okay, fine, come in. Just so you know, the knife wasn't meant for you." she said and dragged him in by the wrist, still not letting go.

message 44: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Who was the knife meant for, if that's any of my business?" Ty asked, following her semi-willingly. "If you don't want to tell me, that's fine," he added, feeling a bit strange in the atmosphere of the cabin.

message 45: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 5023 comments "Oh, the knife... Yeah, just stress. Don't worry about it." she said, "I'm sure that we can find something better to do."

message 46: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Don't worry that I threw a knife at the door! We should do something fun!" he said, sighing. Perfect logic.

Queen of The Moon Josh walked into his cabin and went right to his bed. The walk had made him really tired.

message 48: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Inactive Original Moderator (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 4400 comments Mod
Mist walked in after him, looking over at Josh, her expression slightly concerned. "Are you sure you're okay?" she asked as she walked over.

Queen of The Moon "Just tired. That's all" he told her holding his arms open for her

message 50: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Inactive Original Moderator (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 4400 comments Mod
"Did you overdue it?" Mist questioned, still concerned. She sat down in her lap, but she was frowning at him.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26