Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > Nashi & Alisha

Comments Showing 1-50 of 171 (171 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments Ringo skips through the rush hour of the place she landed in.

message 2: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments She skits to a stop and looks over at the boy. "What? Why? And don't call me ma'am! It's like you're saying I'm old."

message 3: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments She blinks. There were cars? She did not see them until the last minute. "Yeah. I'm okay. Thanks."

message 4: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "Okay?" She blinks. She had never heard a boy tell her that before. It was nice.

message 5: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments She looks to the sky before at the boy. "Hmm, what's the best medicine to cure such an illness?"

message 6: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments She blinks. He was back. "Oh, nothing. Just got lost in some thoughts I guess. Anyways, do you want to go somewhere? I'm bored here."

message 7: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "What is there to eat?"

message 8: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "I don't know. I just like spicy foods." Ringo shrugs.

message 9: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments Ringo grins. "Okay. Lead the way."

message 10: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments Ringo tilts her head in confusion. "Why? I'm not hurt or anything."

message 11: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments She laughs out loud as they zip through the crowds, holding him tightly so she wouldn't fall off.

message 12: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments She felt him tighten his hold on her. She smiled and hope she wouldn't fall.

message 13: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments Her nose caught the scent of a delicious smell. She lick her lips. She was glad they were close.

message 14: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "For the food or........."

message 15: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "Okay then! Onward to food paradise!" Ringo says happily.

message 16: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "I don't even know what that means, but if we get food, I'm fine with how it is." Ringo stated.

message 17: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "Ah. Fancy isn't it?" Ringo said, looking around.

message 18: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "Hmm, that so?" She mused and returns the smile.

message 19: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "I don't even know half of these things." She said, looking at the menu.

message 20: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "Yes! I mean, yes please." Ringo smiled.

message 21: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments Ringo waited for the food patiently, for once actually. She looked around the place. It was filled with many kinds of people.

message 22: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "Huh? Oh yeah. Just fine." She said cheerfully. "I was just looking around. First time I'd stopped to, actually."

message 23: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments She shrugs. "Can't help it. I'm curious that way."

message 24: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments She dove into the food quickly. She couldn't help it! She was hungry after all.

message 25: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments When they had finished, she wipes her mouth politely. "Where do you want to go?"

message 26: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments She smiled and took his hand. It felt warm against hers. "Yeah. Dancing is fun."

message 27: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments She smiled, now used to the way they would travel to places. It was nice to be in the hold of someone.

message 28: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments She yelps in surprise at the sudden movement. But she couldn't do anything since he could drop her if she moved recklessly.

message 29: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "It's fine." She reassured him with a small smile.

message 30: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments She looks at the club with her mouth hanging open. Well, at least it was brightly colored and flashing lights everywhere. "What is this place?"

message 31: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "Oh. What do they do here?" She asked, curious.

message 32: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "Ah. Do we go in?" Ringo asked him, tilting her head to the side.

message 33: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments Ringo shrugs. "If you want to ask something, you might as well. I'll listen."

message 34: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "Huh? Oh, yeah. You are leading me here after all." Ringo shrugs.

((This character is really dense. It's not going to be so easy to get her))

message 35: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments ((Hello?))

message 36: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "Alright. Lead the way." She smiles up at him.

message 37: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments It was really loud inside, and she wince as the bright lights flash.

message 38: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "Thanks." She smiles up at him.

message 39: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "What do people do here, anyways?" Her eyes met his, and it was a warm feeling.

message 40: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "What do you want to do then?" She asked politely. Something caught her eye, and she noticed a couple slipping into a room in the back.

message 41: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments She looks at him for a bit. "You're nervous. If you want to do something with me, just say it. I won't mind. After all, you're nice enough to show me around."

message 42: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments "You're sputtering." She points out bluntly.

message 43: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments Her face brightens. "Sure!"

message 44: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments She laughs freely as he twirls her around. After a while, she stops and smiles up at him. "Thanks for taking me." She kissed his cheek softly.

message 45: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments She giggles at his touch and hugs him tightly.

message 46: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments ((Okay, so the boy is the one who's suppose to start something. Have him do something, please?))

It was a nice feeling to be held tightly by someone. She closed her eyes, taking in his scent.

message 47: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments ((It's okay))

Her breath caught in her throat, and her eyes flutter closed. She kissed him back gleefully, savoring his taste. She wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him closer.

message 48: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments She pulls back, out of breath and panting hard. She gave him a small smile, and says in a soft voice, "That was nice."

message 49: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments She shrugs. "If you want to. You're leading though."

message 50: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 2420 comments Ringo lets him take over. "Do whatever you want." She whispers.

« previous 1 3 4