Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Sia || Castiella

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiya! Did you have any ideas?

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments I have a few. MxF or MxM?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't mind either, you pick :)

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Alright. Why not double? One of each.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Perfect!

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Okay, let me type out the ideas.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool.

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments MxF
(view spoiler)

MxM
(view spoiler)

You can put in ideas, too, of course.

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments For the MxF, if it's my idea: I'd like to be the girl, if that'd be okay.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Those are good ideas! And yes, you can be the girl

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Alright. Do you want to use those? If so, do you want to create our characters now?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah we can use those. So yes, it's charrie time

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments [ Name ]
Jade Capulet

[ Age ]

[ Gender ]
Male

[ Status ]
Hunter

[ Appearance ]

(view spoiler)

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments [ Name ]
Robin Blake

[ Age ]

[ Gender ]
Female

[ Status ]
Citizen of New London

[ Appearance ]

(view spoiler)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((This is for the MxF one))

Name: Kairo Jennings

Appearance: description

Personality: Kairo is a bit of cynical person, but he is extremely devoted and has a lot of enthusiasm and loves getting things done. He hates lazy people and is a leader by nature.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((And this is the other one))

Name: Kyle Reigsman

Appearance: description

Personality: He's tough, but more lonely than anything. He has extreme trust issues and hasn't been around someone long enough to get attached.

Status: one of the supernatural, his power's a secret for now.

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments I like them. Do you want to start?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Kairo
Kairo sat quietly outside the London border. It was a hot day outside, so he figured that there wouldn't be any guards there to patronize him or even see him for that matter. He sat up in the tree knowing no one on the inside could see him, but that didn't stop him from wanting to venture inside. But he waited. The rebels were planning an attack soon and he needed to be ready, so he looked over his shoulder towards the outside making sure no one was looking and pulled out the plans so that he could be ready, even though he wasn't supposed to see them until the meeting later that day.

Kyle
Kyle was sore and tired from running for so long. He had been lying on the ground in the forest hoping that no one would see or look for him while he was trying to get in a quick nap. He wasn't sure what had happened the previous day, but all he could remember was that someone had attacked him in his house, leaving his scratched up and running for his life in a matter of minutes. He was still lying there, completely dazed when he heard faint footsteps. He immediately stood up, fearing the worst when he started to run once again.

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Robin was just sitting in the park directly across from the Capitol Building. She was minding her own business, reading a book as she always did at noon everyday during the summer. Of course, today was special; it was the day the Capitol designated her boyfriend was to propose to her. So, there she was, waiting, enjoying the sun that no one else seemed to enjoy, living the life the Capitol choose. She knew nothing else, so her blissful ignorance carried on; but not for much longer. She had no clue about the rebellion and it's plan to attack New London, primarily the Capitol Building, only a few yards away from where she was sitting.

--

Jade was a simple man, he seemed like just an ordinary teenager. Well, except for the fact he lived alone in an apartment and he hunted supernaturals for a living. His latest case? A Vampyre, one that had been killing Hunters and Supernaturals alike. The thing was supposedly nastier than usual; the white skin leathery, black instead of whites in his eyes, and a red irises. The talons for nails were supposed to be longer, more bent, and yellowed beyond repair. It was also said that he had no nose, like Voldemort - but yet, worse than him. Jade, of course, didn't mind this case, he was actually more determined to catch this one. It wasn't only for the large reward but the fact that it was the one Vampyre that had killed his parents, and he was ready for revenge.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Kairo
Kairo glanced into London when he heard a bird's whistle. The signal that it was time to plan. He immediately stood and ran towards headquarters knowing it was time. He made his way over there when Scott, the leader, announced the places and targets that were going to be attacked. Scott handed out the plans even though Kairo had already seen them. He smiled with excitement and remembered to stick to his part. This would fail miserably if one person were to mess up.

Kyle
Kyle slipped and fell when he saw that a wolf-like man was the only thing that ran past him. He stood and took a deep breath trying to clear his mind of the paranoia he was feeling. He sat up against the trunk of a tree that was next to him, breathing slower and trying to calm himself down. He knew that if anyone else came, he would be able to fool them. On the outside, he looked like a human. But the other supernaturals could sense his powers and many of them were afraid and even attemtped to attack him. This of course, rang a few warning bells in the minds of the hunters who were now chasing him.

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Seeing the man that was chosen for her to marry, Robin smiled. Although she didn't truly love him, she knew she had to be with him - the Council demanded it of her, and she would oblige as she always did. The relationship with this man was safe, simple: he would be a brain surgeon, and she would become a Council Woman, just like her mother. A simple life led by her Plan. Of course, once she became a Council Woman it wouldn't be hard to change, but she trusted that what they chose for her was to be safe, a good life.

--

Jade could hear the pounding feet a few yards away, and started running to see what was going on: a chase, Hunters fighting for their prey. It was too bad Jade would be much faster, seeing exactly who they were chasing, it wasn't hard for him to catch up and pull him into the bush. "Hello there," he smiled. "What's your name?" Jade wasn't the most normal Hunter; he'd get to know his victims, the name and the species. Then, he'd kill them in a more civilized fashion - at least, if he hadn't been personally wronged by that particular Supernatural.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

(Sorry! It didn't notify me!)
Kairo
The rebels immediately dispersed setting bombs and traps so that they could confuse the citizens to achieve their actual goals. Kairo went back to where he was at the gate and waited for the signal, which was a loud screech similar to a hawk's noise. He waited for what seemed like hours until he finally heard the signal come from Scott. Within seconds, the area started to explode and the town square building was blown to bits. Kairo hopped over the fence eager to get the job done quick as the other rebels ran along side him and Scott.

Kyle
(Is he talking to Kyle?)

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Robin screamed, confused and shocked. She ran for cover, all alone. This, she knew, was not planned - not at all. How could it be, as the Council would never plan something that could possibly harm their loyal citizens. She wanted to be saved from this mess, wake up and it all be a dream. Honestly, Robin was scared - no, terrified - of the Unplanned, and maybe she wasn't so proud of that.

--

((Yeah))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Kairo
Another bomb went off in the middle of the city as the rebels dashed into the city. Scott and Kairo were assigned to capture one person after they stole some goods that they were in desperate need of. Since they gathered enough food and weapons, some of the rebels went back, but some still lingered needing to take hostages. Scott and Kairo saw a girl running when they grabbed her and put a bag over her head so that she couldn't see or try to run from them.

Kyle
Kyle pressed his palm to the tree, breathing heavily from exhaustion. He looked at Jade unsure if he should trust him or not. "I'm kyle," he said between breaths. He heard the howling of the wolf man far off, indicating that the hunter's were already on his tail and trying to kill him. "Who are you?" he asked turning to Jade already not trusting him. He had always tried to keep his power a secret, but it was hard. Hunters and other supernaturals could just sense it. He blinked a few times feeling dizzy when he heard the hunters backtrack. It would only be a matter of time before they found him and killed him.

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Robin, braver than the rest, ran out to make sure everyone was okay. Maybe it was a stupid decision because soon enough, she had a bag over her head and was getting dragged away. She screamed, kicked, punched - she did whatever she could to protect herself. But it was a futile fight, and soon enough she resorted to finding the spot on one of the man carting her away where it hurts the worse, and kicked him hard with her high heels.

((The man she kicked was supposed to be Kairo. Just so it isn't confusing to you.))

--

"It's quite nice to met you," Jade chuckled. "The name's Jade Capulet, and you have me at your service." He bowed, smiling up at him. "Now, we should get you out of here before those people come back, shouldn't we? This way, come, come," he only smiled as he continued further from the ridden path. "Now, what did you do to those men that had them chasing you so? It doesn't seem like you'd be one to steal enough that could make a pack of grown men so horribly angered."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Kairo:
He winced at the pain but held onto her tightly when Scott came and tied her up. They dragged her back with them knowing that the other managed to get some victims as well. They loaded her into a truck that was prepared for them and drove off into the outside. As they drove away, four more bombs went off as the rest of the rebels finally started to retreat.

Kyle
Kyle shook his head. "I don't think they're after me," he said hearing the wolf man howl in pain another time. He shuddered knowing that the hunter would still kill him anyway just because of what he was capable of. "Who are you anyway?" he asked once he was on his feet.

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments "Let me go!" Robin yelled, but it was muffled by the bag over her head. Sadly, despite how much she fought, nothing worked. Once she felt herself in a car, she gave up and quietly shook, holding back tears. Where were these men taking her? Why did they choose her? She could hear the bombs going off, and it frightened her, but once the men grabbed her again she knew she had to be strong. She needed to get home, quick.

--

"Oh, they would've been soon," Jade chuckled under his breath. "Haven't I answered that already? I think you're quite confused, sir. Now we should hurry, those men aren't as kind as I am and any wiff of you and you'll be dead meat. Trust me, I know them."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Kairo:
They drove quickly and before they knew it, they were on the outside once again. Kairo and Scott looked back at the border to see the people scurrying in terror. So far, the plan was working. When they got back to headquarters, they opened up the back of the truck and took all of the hostages inside, not allowing them to see until they were all in the holding room. Once they were there the bags came off.

Kyle
"Oh," he said shaking his head. The guy was clearly right, he was either losing his mind or too dazed to remember much at the moment. He got up and after stumbling a few times, was finally able to follow Jade to wherever it was that he was taking him. He was ready to leave when he paused. Jade had said he knew those men, but how? They were a secret organization that no one knew about except- Hunters. He immediately stopped and glared at him. He would probably be dead meat with this guy too. He looked around debating on if he should run or not when he looked at the guy again.

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments As the bag came off, Robin spit at the man. "Where the hell did you take me?" she growled at him. She let her eyes wander, only a little, to take in her surroundings. There were a couple other people who were taken, just like her, along with a group of people who looked to have something to do with the whole thing.

--

"Figured it out, kid?" Jade chuckled. "Yeah, I'm a Hunter. But don't worry, I'm not gona get paid for your death - I'm focused on a Vampyre. If I wanted to kill you, I would've killed you once those Hunters were futher out so they wouldn't try and take the kill as theirs. I'm not an idiot." Jade turned around and eyed Kyle. "Now, do you want to get somewhere safe or do you want to risk the others getting to you? They won't be as kind as me, Hun."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Kairo
"Listen up!" Scott shouted over her. "You are all here because the end of your nation is coming," he said. "You are here as hostages and will not be harmed unless you disobey us." He glanced around at them knowing they have probably realized by now that they were randomly selected. "You will be here for several weeks, but consider yourselves lucky. You will not die when your nation burns to the ground," when he said that the rest of the rebels cheered and raised their fists at the thought. They were ready to bring them to justice.

Kyle
He sighed and knowing Jade was right, immediately followed him wanting to believe him, but having the feeling that he was running to his death. Why would a hunter be so kind to him? He didn't understand it but he figured it would be best to have Jade be this nice to him since he knew the others would rip him apart once they found him. He raced after Jade as fast as he could when he felt his foot get caught on a branch causing him to trip and tumble to the ground. He tried to get back up, but felt so exhausted he didn't think he would be able to make it.

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Robin was shocked. Of course she would disobey them - she had to tell the Council, her father. They would die if these idiots were correct, but the question nagged her - where was she? There was no way this was in the city, but these people couldn't live outside of the safety of the city. It was dangerous, it was radioactive.

--

Jade sighed as Kyle tripped. "Get up, kid." But when he realized that he wouldn't get up, he picked him up and walked the rest of the way, dumping Kyle on the couch of his cabin. "Goodnight, kiddo." With that, he walked out of the cabin and went back to his job.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Kairo
Kairo glanced at everyone and noticed how scared they looked and felt a bit bad, but he knew that this was to help them in the long run. Scott continued, "If you are all patient, we will let you go. But if you try and break our rules and escape....well, the last one who tried that didn't end up in a good place," he said turning to the dried blood along the way. "Have a good night," he said walking out with a few others following him. Only Kairo and two others were left to watch the hostages, but didn't say anything.

Kyle
Kyle immediately fell asleep even though he was desperately trying to force himself to stay awake. He was unaware that the hunter had left and was under the impression that he would come out of no where and kill him. After a few minutes of waiting, he started to calm down and his exhaustion took over as he eventually fell asleep in the warm cabin. It the first time in several months that he had slept in an actual house and was not grateful for it.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

(Hi! Just checking to see if you would still like to do this one!)