Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1x1 > Sia, Killjoy, and Teddy Bear

Comments Showing 1-50 of 231 (231 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 2: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yay, thanks :D

message 4: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Okay, so what should this be about? We have to wait on Teddy, though :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments I be here. Sorry it took a bit, I'm watching an anime at the moment ^^;

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Aha, understandable. Anime is amazing.

message 8: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lol it's okay!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Yes, anime is amazing ^^ So, any ideas from you two or do you want me to come up with something? (:

message 10: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) I don't know anything right now xD Do you guys want fantasy or realistic?

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Fantasy sounds good, but I'm okay with either. I just call having a girl character.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments I'm not very good at fantasy ^^; Supernatural as in vampire and werewolves, yes. But not fantasy. Sowy ):

message 13: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) I'm fine with anything really, so you two can pick haha :) Are we doing two girls one guy, or two guys one girl?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Well I don't mind being a boy or a girl, so whatever you two decide with that one (:

message 15: by Ladybooksalott (last edited Nov 29, 2013 03:40PM) (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) I prefer being a girl, but if I have to be a guy, that's okay too x)

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments I'm the same; but I've just been a guy too much lately. What about a twisted fairytale?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments I'm always stuck with a guy lol So, I suppose we're doing two girls and a guy then.

message 18: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια wrote: "I'm the same; but I've just been a guy too much lately. What about a twisted fairytale?"

That seems interesting ;D, any ideas for that? Which fairy tales do you like?

I like:
Beauty and the beast
Red riding hood
Little mermaid
Sleeping beauty
:D

message 19: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) I was stuck as a guy a lot before, but that was way back. I just feel more comfortable with a girl xd

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Haha, a lot of the people I RP with always ask to be the girl, so I just got comfortable being a guy ^^ The hardest part about it though is finding pictures, that's a big pain in the butt.

Anywho, if you guys are going to do a fairytail sort of thing, I'm afraid I won't be able to. I know close to nothing about little kid stories.

message 21: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Ah yeah, I get what you're saying haha

And well, that would be difficult. But it is a twisted fairy tale. Do you know some? Or none at all? xD

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments You don't know the basics of Robin Hood, Little Red Riding Hood, or Beauty and the Beast (my personal favorites)? It's only be loosely be based off of things like that.

I think it's easy; if you know what to look for, and what actors you find attractive. I usually just use Logan Lerman, Chace Crawford, or look for emo/hipster guys on Google Images (I always put in 'tumblr' when putting in my search. It helps a lot). ^.^

message 23: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Haha yeah, I always put in tumblr as well! xD

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments I always go to Google images lol

And I know it's sad, but yeah. I don't know anything about those. The only Disney movies that I ever watched were Aladdin, Tangled and Peter Pan and I've never read any of the books.

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments I don't even have a tumblr, but they do have a lot of good images for characters, whether it just be for templates or for the character himself. If you don't do tumblr, you could end up with very generic, badly edited pictures... Then it takes forever to find a good one.

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Oh my gosh! You're missing out! Not even Alice in Wonderland? I mean... that's just free-for-all practically, aha.

message 27: by Ladybooksalott (last edited Nov 29, 2013 04:01PM) (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) We could do something with Aladdin or Tangled? Tangled is Rapunzel's story, and we could do a twist on Aladdin I guess ^^

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Alice in Wonderland is literally the only one that I know zip about. I know bits of the others, but not Alice in Wonderland. Totally clueless on that one.

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Teddy Bear, I now give you a mission: Watch Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Then watch Beauty and the Beast. Then the newest Red Riding Hood with Amanda Seyfried. Then watch the newest Robin Hood with Russell Crowe.

But why don't we take one character from each fairytale. Like Teddy, you could take one you know, and then Killjoy and I can take one from different fairytales. Then we could twist them a bit, and then viola!

message 30: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Good idea! :D

message 31: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Can I take on Belle? lolz :3 She's the one I pretty much know everything about

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Sure. I'd take Alice, Red, or Robin Hood (girl version).

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments After I watch my anime, I may consider watching Alice in Wonderland lol

Honestly though, the only guy that I would like to take on is Aladdin because....he's sexy. But I don't actually want to be him. I know, I've made this very difficult for you both already. Me and fairytails don't mix.

message 34: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Oooh I love Robin Hood! :D Have you seen the Disney version? x3 It still cracks me up everytime I see that snake. I feel like a little kid haha

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments I haven't in a long time. I have a couple huge fairytale books, and so I was reading it the other day and I was just like "I want to do a girl version of Robin Hood for a roleplay..."

message 36: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ♥Teddy Bear♥ ~FeryDavid~ wrote: "After I watch my anime, I may consider watching Alice in Wonderland lol

Honestly though, the only guy that I would like to take on is Aladdin because....he's sexy. But I don't actually want to be ..."

Oh well, if you really don't want to, then we don't have to! I mean, we can come up with other ideas too :)

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Yeah, exactly. NEW IDEA.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Well I feel bad because you two seemed so excited for the fairytail idea.

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments This is coming from a roleplay I did a long, long time ago, but what about this:

The government has been experimenting on humans, but now... they're trying to kill off all of their experiments. Why? Because they became mutants, too powerful for them to control. There's a small rebellion, run by three people, full of mutants and the few humans that know about them and don't agree with the government.

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Teddy: I'm excited for any and all roleplay ideas, so no worries.

message 41: by Ladybooksalott (last edited Nov 29, 2013 04:19PM) (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yeah, no worries lol, I get excited quickly so that doesn't matter!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Still....I'm sure someone else would be willing to do the fairytail idea with you two.

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments I'm probably going to put it out on 1x1x1x1 though, anyways. So don't worry.

message 44: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια wrote: "I'm probably going to put it out on 1x1x1x1 though, anyways. So don't worry."

(view spoiler)

And for this one, we're gonna do something supernatural then?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Okay...

And I have an idea that is sort of like your idea, though it doesn't involve mutant humans. But if you both want to hear it, I'll put it up.

message 46: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ♥Teddy Bear♥ ~FeryDavid~ wrote: "Okay...

And I have an idea that is sort of like your idea, though it doesn't involve mutant humans. But if you both want to hear it, I'll put it up."

Yeah sure, let's hear it :D

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Let's hear it.

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Killjoy wrote: "∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια wrote: "I'm probably going to put it out on 1x1x1x1 though, anyways. So don't worry."

[spoilers removed]

And for this one, we're gonna do something supernatural then?"

Yeah, you can join that one when I put up the request.

message 49: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια wrote: "Killjoy wrote: "∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια wrote: "I'm probably going to put it out on 1x1x1x1 though, anyways. So don't worry."

[spoilers removed]

And for this one, we're gonna do something supernatural ..."

Sure!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Okay.

Two girls and a boy wake up in a hospital, having no idea how they got there. Finding each other, they search the hospital from top to bottom, finding nothing. But that's the unusual part. One of the girls was on life support, close to dying from cancer. Now she's fine. But there should still be doctors around, right? They find a vent in one of the rooms and climb out it, only to discover two things.
1.) The hospital was underground.
2.) The city is not only destroyed, but abandoned of all life forms.
They now have to work as a team to try and figure out what in the hell is going on all the while running from strange, mutated creatures.

« previous 1 3 4 5