Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Skybabe & Morgan

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments And here is our topic :D

Thanks for doing this with meeeeeeeee :)

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 189 comments Yay. Sorry tried looking for this the other day and didn't see it >.< must be blind. And of course XD so ideas??

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Ehehe thats fine! Dont worry about it!
Well, all I really wanted was an MxM. I dont mind what the plot line is, whether we go medieval, or step brothers, or maybe even something along the lines of this:
Maybe a boy in highschool has come out, knowing he shouldnt be ashamed of himself, but he gets bullied for being gay and turns to drugs and becomes suicidal, scared of what people will say to him.
Then there's another boy in his class who is gay as well, and he see's the bullying day in and day out, but chooses not to do anything because he doesnt want to be hurt like the other guy. But maybe when he's going home from school he see's him out side his house, sitting on the edge of the foot path in tears with cut wrists and he goes to help him and the romance could start from there?

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 189 comments Oooo yeah sure I like that idea ^-^ an then maybe the one who's seeing it has just moved into the school. He outed himself at his old school, but everyone was hostile towards him afterwards so he doesn't want to help him out for the accusation that he's gay in general. Also should they be like neighbors too maybe??

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Great :D Yeah that sounds like a great idea, and cause people were hostile to him, he's very hesitant with his actions at his new school? And sure! Neighbours sounds great!
I'd like to be the boy who gets bullied at school. Is that okay with you? If not, you can play him :)

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 189 comments Yup that's fine. So Charries? =D Should they be simple or detailed??

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Thanks :D I'm hoping for detailed, but some people prefer to keep their charries short because they like to let the character evolve as they role play them, so if you're like that, then feel free to keep you character simple :) I dont mind as long as the actual role play itself if super detailed :)

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 189 comments Okay. I'll probably have him up in a few I gtg for like an hour or two =P he'll be up later ^-^

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Thats okay :) I gotta go soon too hehe

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 189 comments [Name] Brandon Colte

[Nickname] Brandy (only allows his mother to call him that)

[Age] 17

[Gender] Male

[Sexuality] (in the closet) Gay

[Appearance]

Hair: Black color
Eyes: A light hazel color, ranging between green and blue with sparks of yellow
Weight: 147
Height: 5’8
Build: Skinny, but not too skinny.

[Personality]
TBRP’d

[History]
Brandon lives in a one child home, and is spoiled by his mother. His dad walked out the door before he even got a chance to memorize his face… or his name for that matter, considering his mother just refuses to tell him. In fact she rarely brings up the fact he even has a dad.
Brandon has practically known he’s gay from a very young age, and at his old school he refused to deny his sexuality- it was a part of who he was. So he came out of the closet, and that’s when all the hostility began even from his friends. He was never physically abused by any of his peers, but he was cyberbullied as well as verbally abused, but he ignored it as best as he could. It didn’t affect him too much, but once a group of kids started threatening his life, and word got to his mother, she had them moved out of that town right away. She told him it was best he didn’t tell anyone that he was gay in this new school. Unfortunately he had to agree with her, and stays in the closet, no matter how much he wants to come out.

[Other]
Dog- Frey

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments I LOVE HIM!!!!!!

Mine will be up soon!

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 189 comments YAY ^-^

Okay can't wait to see him! C:

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments So sorry for the really long wait. I had a lot of stuff I needed to do! He'll be up soon, working on him now!

message 14: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ (last edited Dec 01, 2013 12:26AM) (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Name: Spencer Avery
Nicknames Spence.
Sexuality: Homosexual (Out)
Appearance:

Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Sea blue
Weight: 148
Height: 5’7
Personality:
TBRP’D
History:
Spencer has had a pretty rough time of it since he was young, living a life full of secrets, darkness and abuse. He was constantly beaten by his dad who would also hit him without any form of mercy and would enjoy every single part of it. As he got older, Spencer learnt to deal with the abuse, hiding his real feelings from everyone, including his mother who never knew of it. However, the abuse stopped abruptly when his father came home from work, stressed and angry, ready to take out his anger on his son. Only this time, something stopped him. Spencer sat on his bed, in tears and shaking. His father hadn’t seen him like this when he hadn’t even hit him yet. Out of the smallest bit of concern he could muster up, he asked what was wrong with his son. And Spencer openly admitted that he was gay. This shocked his dad and in his infuriated ways, he jumped into his car and sped off, wrapping his car around a poll and dying off the impact moments later. And so, Spencer’s dad had died, and his secret did too. Well after this accident had occurred, Spence knew the abuse was over and he could try and get back to normal, although, it wasn’t normal, because when he slipped up at school of his orientation, the kids were quick to act on this, constantly hitting him in the corridor, vandalising his things with horrible language and continuously abusing him online and verbally. It all grew too much for Spencer, and he refused to tell his mother of anyone whilst he was alive. So he wrote her a note and slit his wrists when she wasn’t home, now being the one who had to work due to his father being dead.
Mother, I know that it was one thing to lose your husband, and you’ll never forgive me for taking his life away, and now taking my own, but it’s the only choice I have left. I can’t do this anymore. It was one thing for my father to abuse me, but after telling him I was gay and he slammed into the poll, I just couldn’t deal with it. I slipped up at school and now my life I still full of abuse, and I can’t do it anymore.
Please know how much I love and the only reason I didn’t tell you was because I didn’t want to disappoint you, I know how much you wanted my life to be full of kids…
I love you, and I’m sorry.
Spencer X

Much to his dismay, after reading the letter quickly, Spencer’s mother got to him in time and took him to the hospital where he was helped both by the doctors and the counsellors.
Still now, Spencer is bullied at school because no one accepts his decision and no one does anything to help him. He’s closely monitored by his mother and still has to go to his sessions but he doesn’t, he’s now pretty dependable on drugs and his mother hardly acknowledges him, only watches him and talks to his counsellor about his progress when she has the chance.
Spencer’s mother, Alana, has accepted his choice to be gay, but she refuses to believe his father beat him, and if he did, Alana is adamant on blaming Spencer because he would have put so much stress on him, and pushed him to do it.
You can only imagine how much its broken Spencer, to be abused by his dad, then kill him, then be abused by his school peers, then try to kill himself, and then be told by his mother he’s a liar and deserved what he got from his dad. It’s no wonder he’s so screwed up.
Other:
His border Collie, Fire. Other than the drugs, it’s the only thing getting him through it.
[image error]

message 15: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 189 comments Aww he's adorable ^-^!!! His history is so sad ]=

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments I know! I nearly cried writing it! God I'm a horrible person

Ahah would you like to start us off? I gotta go now!

message 17: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 189 comments Ok! Uh… any ideas where I should start?? First day, or a few days after so he already know like the whole bullying situation with Spence.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Perhaps a few days after, but like, hes only heard people saying awful things about him, but on this day he's at his locker when Spencer gets bashed up and Brandon does nothing?

message 19: by Morgan (last edited Dec 01, 2013 08:08AM) (new)

Morgan | 189 comments It was safe to say for Brandon Colte living in a new town was a relief of sorts. No longer was he harassed in the hallways. No longer was he consistently bullied on the interwebs (unless of course someone in his old school had managed to find him) , in which case he’d just laugh it off and tell everyone at school it was a joke. In his old school he’d been the top of the food chain, had too many friends, none of which understood him, and he was the star basketball player. Of course though once he outed himself, all that changed, he only had one or two friends, but even then they didn’t manage to stick by him. Now though that was all behind him, and he no longer wanted to dwell on the past. ‘Cause now he was a closeted gay.

Early on Monday morning Brandon woke up with a small yawn, running his fingers through his hair. Looking at the time he realized indeed it was not early, and if he didn’t get his a** moving he’d be missing first period… on what was only his fourth day of school. Quickly he rolled out of bed, throwing on a new pair of boxers, a black t-shirt, and some black skinny jeans. He wasn’t much for clothes, but when he was forced to wear them he liked to wear them tight. He examined himself in the mirror, slipping on his glasses before heading towards the bathroom for his contacts. Once those were in, quickly he brushed his teeth before going downstairs.

His mother being his mother immediately began to fuss over him, fixing any out of place hairs and leading him over towards the table where she already had breakfast done for him. He couldn’t help but roll his eyes, didn’t this woman know they had twenty minutes to get to school? To please her though he sat down for a total of two minutes, stuffing down on piece of French toast and a few pieces of bacon, while she wandered around the house to make his lunch. He got up, grabbing his keys that were hanging from the wall for his Explorer. Patiently he waited by the door for his lunch and his routine goodbye hug. True his mother completely smothered him, but he loved her none the less. She handed him his lunch as he kissed her on the cheek, giving her a half hug. “Have a good day at school Brandy.” She told him. He murmured a quick goodbye before he walked outside. Hopping into his car he scanned the road before pulling out of the driveway and heading towards school.

Brandon walked in through the two main doors, making sure not to spill his coffee that he’d managed to pick up at Starbuck’s before getting to school. Slowly he made his way to his locker that was in the main wing of the entire school. He pulled out his notebook, still having yet to memorize the code for his locker, his eyes flickered upwards as he saw Spence. He shrugged his shoulders feeling bad for him, noticing the two jocks that were approaching him from behind. He visibly turned his attention away, from what was about to happen, grabbing the things he’d need for the day.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments ((I know you probably hate me, and I'm so sorry for the delay, but I had exams and stuff, so I clearly couldnt reply! BUT! I swear I'll make it up to you. I hope this post starts!))

To say that Life for the lonely Spencer Avery was difficult was honestly the understatement of the century. It was more than just difficult. It was challenging, life threatening and a battle field every single day, and what made things worse was the fact that no one did anything about it. Teachers refused to assist him, he didn’t want to tell his mother in the fear she wouldn’t believe him or that she wouldn’t do anything because she agreed that he deserved it, Spencer kept all his pain and suffering to himself. He and all those who witnessed the abuse every day as well but did jack shit other hand play the role of spectators. It had been years since he had come out, mustering up the courage to convince himself that it was okay for him to be gay and that it was nothing to be ashamed of. He thought he’d get support from his friends and teachers, but he got the exact opposite. He was greeted day in and day out with abuse, fists into his face and also his gut, and go home with their parting gifts; broken bones and bruises. But his scars cut deeper than just skin.

Spencer started his day like he usually would; forcing himself to get out of bed, and telling himself he’d go to hell if he skipped school because of the people there. And so, he managed to throw off his warm covers and drag himself out of bed and down the stairs slowly, hoping that he could take all the pin away by maybe falling down the stairs and breaking his neck or something. He was still waiting for that to happen. As Spencer entered the kitchen, he was greeted by his mothers grunt of a ‘good morning’ and he’d return the same as he sat down at the breakfast bench whilst she flipped pancakes on the stove. She’d serve them on the fine China, something she took pride in, and hand him a glass of juice. Spence knew how his mother hated him, hated him for explaining to her how his father would abuse him before he died, and Alana would just yell at him and sometimes slap his face, scolding him and shaming him for accusing his father of such a thing, and especially now he was dead. She wouldn’t talk to him for the rest of the day and would go about hers normally while Spencer was thrown to the wolves.

Speaking of wolves, he was late for his date with his predators. Spence ate only a few measly bites of his pancakes and sculled his juice before getting up and throwing his bag over his shoulder, walking to the front door. “Bye Mom,” he called to her, slamming it shut behind him. he had to make sure he adjusted his shirt before he left for school, so no one saw the cuts on his wrists and the thousands of scars he had from them. Each one told a story, they were usually the same, except for the one where he almost died, and had his mother not have come home from work early, he would have succeeded and been able to avoid all of this. He’d now turned his new addiction to drugs, convinced they’d help him forget all his problems, and they did! Until they wore off and he was back to square one. With a gentle sigh, he set off for school, walking down the footpath with his head hanging down. He hated making eye contact with people, it meant he was sharing a connection with them or something and he’d be recognised as the gay guy who was a freak and deserved to die. I knew I shouldn’t have said anything….

Spencer entered the school grounds, still keeping his head down and telling himself to not make eye contact with anyone. He’d honestly prefer to be invisible to everyone rather than be abused and bullied by everyone, and left helpless by those who refused to join in with the cruelty, but refused to lend a helping hand in fear they’d be the new targets. As Spence made his way to his locker, standing in front of it and staring at what was an ordinary greeting. It was something different every day. This time it was Faggot. And Cock sucker Written in big bold letter on his door. He cleared his throat and opened it up, trying his hardest to ignore the whispers and the looks he knew he was getting. He felt the eyes of all the girls piercing into his bad, and he felt the fist of two jocks plunging into his stomach. Yet another daily ritual. He’d come to school, open his locker and then be greeted by the jocks, a different two each day as well. They threw the first punch, knocking Spencer off his feet and to the ground. He was to stunned to do anything until his face was almost smashed by one of their fists. He rolled over to his side, Tyson’s hand smashing onto the hard ground and cracking. “Leave me alone!” Spencer growled as they stared at him, sickening grins on their faces. The other one, Kyle, picked Spencer up and threw him against the lockers, holding him by his collar,
“It’s not over, until we say it’s over. You got that!? And it won’t be over for a while, so you better watch your back, fag,” He held onto him for a moment before throwing him back to the ground, leaving the corridor with Tyson. Spencer groaned as he lay on the floor, letting out a gentle sigh as everyone continued on with their day, completely ignoring him. Now he was invisible. And he would remain that way until the next encounter.

message 21: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 189 comments ((XP It’s okay < Soooo many details and lines. OMG. Lol. I love him so far ^-^))

Brandon silently watched from his locker, his fingers clenching onto the door as he saw the scene in front of him. Every word was crystal clear and he imagined them being said to him, that being the only reason he stayed back. In his own school he’d rarely been physically harmed, but he imagined this kid home went home with multiple new bruises every day. As soon as the bigger one threw the boy to the ground people began to disperse from the scene acting as if they had seen nothing. Brandon let out a small scoff, wondering how people could say nothing. For them to witness such a thing and still say nothing. He shook his head knowing he was being a total hypocrite. After all he was just playing the average roll of a bystander too.

When the jocks walked past his locker he busied himself with grabbing his anatomy book for science. By the time they were gone he visibly relaxed. Every time he was around one of them he began to think of how they couldn’t possibly know how Brandon wasn’t gay. It seemed pretty obvious to himself, but perhaps that was just him being over paranoid. After all he’d gone a total of sixteen years, in his old school, with no one but his best friend knowing he was gay. His eyes flickered back over towards the boy who was groaning on the ground, Brandon felt the urge to rush over. To comfort him. To help him. Easily he pushed the feeling down, slowly closing his locker. Once again he hesitated looking back down at him while he passed, stumbling a bit as he tried to get his feet to keep moving- not wanting to make the situation any worse by staing. Biting his lip he forced himself to continue walking down the hall, not bothering to look back to make sure he was okay as he went to his first period.

Per usual Brandon was the first one there. He took his usual seat in the front, once again cursing the fact his mother had gave him the last name of his father. For if he had her last name of Porter he’d for sure be farther back in the classroom, and away from Mrs.Frankilino’s prying eyes. Sighing softly he pulled out his phone to check the time before class began. Out of boredom he began to play with his hair, trying to distract himself of all thought containing that boy from the hallway. For a moment he felt guilty, not only for not doing anything but not knowing the poor victims name. But being he’d only been in the school for a total of four days he really hadn’t connected any names with faces yet. He only learned the ones he was required to- which were the teachers.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments ((Thank you :D I love Brandon too!))

As Spencer lay on the ground for a moment longer than necessary, he thought about all the people who walked past him, all those who stepped over him, and all those who texted on their phones and laughed as they completely ignored him, having already forgotten the scene that had just taken place. It was amazing just how people could be, and part of him wished that something awful would happen to them, a death in their family, rape, abuse, parents divorce, getting pregnant, anything that would inflict pain and suffering to them so that when he walked passed a sobbing girl or an angry guy, he could laugh, text, step over and walk past them like nothing was going on or that he didn’t care. After thinking of this, Spencer mentally growled at himself for concocting such a horrible image and pushed himself up, letting out a sogt groan as he held his arm. It really hurt, but he tried his hardest to ignore it as he attempted to wipe of the words on his locker. IT was done with permanent markers and spray paint. He’d have to get some supplies from the art room to clean it. He’d do it later.

The boy opened up his locker by grabbing his text books for his first and second class before limping over to the classroom, getting shoved and pushed into lockers by rushing hooligans who clearly knew he was there and only added additional pressure to the pushes, just to make their points. If only they knew how bad he had it at home, and how much he’d tried to kill himself. He looked down at his sleeves to make sure they hadn’t ridden up to reveal his scars before he continued to his classroom. As he stepped inside, he noticed someone else in there, Brandon. His eyes gave him a quick scan before he made his way to the far left side of the classroom, placing his books in the corner by the window where he always sat by himself, just starting at the window and wondering what life would be like if things were different. If his father was still alive, if he wasn’t abused as a child, and if he wasn’t gay. The abuse had gone on for years, but it didn’t get easier. Counsellors always said “it’ll get easier, just hold on” Pfft, bullshit.

Not even the teachers recognised him as a human being. They use to treat him so well, before his sexuality all blew up in his face. He couldn’t help himself but hate everyone who he knew in this school. Except maybe the other guy in the room, for he hadn’t seen him before. Maybe he was new? Or maybe he’d been here a while now but Spencer hadn’t been paying much attention because he had a lot of stuff going on. He wondered if this kid had seen what had happened to him in the corridor. He knew some of the teachers had, but like always, they turned the other way and just assumed it was kids being kids. They wouldn’t assume that if they knew tomorrow morning Spencer was dead. Oh how he wished they would feel so much guilt for never helping, how he wished the boys who bashed him killed themselves for ever hurting an innocent human being and how he wished all the bystanders blamed themselves for what was clearly there fault. Spencer shook his head again stop thinking like that you bastard,