Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Skybabe & ∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Here we go :D

Soooooooo, did you wanna go with MxF or MxM?

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Do you mind doubling? So we could do one of both!

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Alright! Oh, and by the way; thumbs up for the BVB at the end of your name.

I also have an idea for the MxF.

(view spoiler)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Ahaha thank you, thank you :D You a fan of them?

I love the idea! It's great. And you can be the girl :)

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Of course! I saw them at Warped this year, in the front. I was inches away from Andy touching my hand before he got back on stage and I got a pic from Ashley. Let's just say... one of the best days of my life, aha. They're amazing.

And yay! Do you want to come up with the MxM?

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Holy shit! Thats amazing! Eeeeeeep! I bet that was the best day ever! You're so lucky! :D

:D I really have any ideas, but maybe we could keep the whole medieval thing going for these guys to? perhaps a knight/prince sort of thing?

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Alright! Which do you want to be?

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments I'll play the knight since I'm the prince in the other one xD

Could you make your charries first? I'm replying to others.

message 12: by ∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (last edited Nov 29, 2013 03:00PM) (new)

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments [ Name ]
Robin Blake

[ Age ]

[ Gender ]
Female

[ Status ]
Banished Princess

[ Appearance ]

(view spoiler)

[ Short History ]
She was only 5 when she witnessed her father being brutally murdered by the man he considered his best friend. It's no wonder Robin resents the royalty now, as it is the same man. In her five years with her father, though, she was taught the people are the most important; and she still lives by that.

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments [ Name ]
Jade Capulet

[ Age ]

[ Gender ]
Male

[ Status ]
Prince

[ Appearance ]

(view spoiler)

[ Short History ]
Jade has grown up pretty sheltered, never allowed out of the castle. There really isn't anything interesting about his history except that when he was younger and allowed to play with the other children who lived in the castle, he met a young squire and he hasn't forgotten him since.

message 16: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ (last edited Dec 01, 2013 02:31PM) (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments Crap! Im so sorry! I completely forogt. I made the profile but forgot to upload it. I saved it on my laptop, but I'm not on it yet. I'll put him up when I get on it
I promise!

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Okay, and it's alright! I've done that a ton before.

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Do you have it, yet? Aha.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2992 comments I promise you I haven't forgotten ya
Just busy with exams is all.

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Alright! I'm just looking forward to it all.