Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1x1x1 > Sia, Michelle, Alex, and Elizabeth

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Hello. So, now we're waiting for Michelle and Elizabeth to see this...

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Just saying now, not calling a guy :P

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments I'd have to wait to hear the full plot to call either one. I mean, my girls end up being pretty boyish anyways so...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello :) okay let me post the plot!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

{PLOT}:

Two very hardcore readers find out very quickly that they are able to read certain things they want out of books. One day they find a book they absolutely love and end up reading their crushes out of the book. The characters end up falling for eachother while they live with the readers. The readers work together to make the characters jealous and come back to them. As they do this they accidentally read themselves and the characters into a book.

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments I like it. I want to be one of the characters... if that's okay?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I would like to be the guy reader.

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments I could be the girl character.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments I would like to be a girl character. :P

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) So who is still open?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

The guy book character.

message 16: by Elizabeth (last edited Nov 29, 2013 07:32PM) (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Alright, guess that'll be me then.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

{NAME}Patch Morriette
{AGE}19
{GENDER} Male
{PERSONALITY}Typical teenager with straight A's
{APPEARANCE}

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Should I use a real book person or make something up completely?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Make something up completely it's fun that way.

message 20: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Name: Thomas Collins
Appearance:
description
Other: Is captain of the King's guards, medieval time period book.

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Is Alex or I the girl character? We both asked for it so xD

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I say that you're the book character because isn't that what you wanted?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments I don't mind and ya.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments So let me make sure I get this write, so two readers basically conjure two fictional characters into real life. These two adore the characters, but the two characters fall for each other so the readers try and break them up??

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

correct

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments [ Name ]
River Jewels

[ Age ]

[ Gender ]
Female

[ Book ]
The Popularity Diaries
(view spoiler)

[ Appearance ]
Before

After

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments [Name]
Jessica (James) Johnson

[Nicknane]
JJ

[Age]

[Sex]
Female

[Gender]
Female but sometimes feels male (Gender fluid)

[Sexuality]
Pansexual

[Apperance]
description

[Bio]
Jessica grew up in an abusive home, maybe this caused her gender fluidity, but Jessica doesn't believe this to answer for it. Jessica's personality can be a bit of a flip, one second she loves dresses and the next she loves sports and asked to be called James, it's not quite multiple personality disorder but it could close. After a while she discovered the power of books, and the power she had with books. She's been in plenty of relationships with characters she's read out.

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments I like her. c:

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Maybe they could be together :P maybe Jessica reads your charrie out.

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments That'd be fun:3 If they're alright with a FxF and MxM pairing (I'm pretty sure Michelle would be).

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I guess but let's make sure Elizabeth feels comfortable with it.

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Sorry but honestly I'd be uncomfortable woth that. And I gtg to work in a minute, will be back in about 5ish hours

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Alright, so let's not do that:3 But Alex, maybe we could do that in PM?

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay so what order do we want to go in. I'm not going to not be on as often because my Uncle is in the hospital right now.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Aww I'm sorry michelle

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Just very worried about him.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Can we do the rp in first person?

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I me my?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments I don't know what's going on >.<

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm asking if we can write the rp in first person narritive because I get bored sometimes with third person. Meaning talk as if we actually are the character using I me or my.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Like ex.
I walked into the room.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments I think that would get confusing.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

:(

message 49: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I prefer third but could try first. And hope everything works out okay with your Uncle Michelle.

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 931 comments Elizabeth wrote: "I prefer third but could try first. And hope everything works out okay with your Uncle Michelle."

Exactly what I wanted to say.

« previous 1