Cuz Its All About Dramaa.... ! (RP) discussion

Request To Roleplay with A Mod > ~♣~ Killjoy~♣~

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ladybooksalott (last edited Nov 29, 2013 01:56PM) (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Sup guys! :D
If you want to RP with me, you can just post it here :')
I love to rp, so don't hesitate to ask!

Conditions:

- Must be detailed. You don't have to write like 5 lines per post, but you have to write as much as you can manage, or as much as you want... but no one liners please..
- I prefer to be the girl. I know a lot of people find this annoying, but in the past I played the guy almost every time, so now.. I kinda want it to be different. I don't mind being the guy, I just tend to get bored.
- Don't leave me hanging. I get it if you have to go away for a week or something, but inform me, don't leave me hanging. I can't stand that... sorry :3

message 2: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves (escutcheonofwolves) | 824 comments Mod
What kind of rp do you most likely do? xD

message 3: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Well, anything really. I love supernatural, if it has a good plot. It's all about good plots and getting action/romance into it :D

message 4: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Tushay :) What would you be up for? xD?
If nothing its ok, I see you haz a lot of rps lolz

message 5: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) No it's okay haha :'). I'm up for anything I guess (:

message 6: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (last edited Dec 04, 2013 12:13PM) (new)

I would so love to do something with my charrie being able to hop into the mind of her/his direwolf lol. Dunno what the plot would be.

If not that we could do something with sword play, been loving about Arya being a girl n swordplaying <3A Game of Thrones

message 7: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Oh I haven't read Game of Thrones yet, but what do you have in mind? ^^ And what about the wolf idea?

message 8: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

dunno honestly, that was what i was gonna ask you hehe. but mhmm. for sword play how bout in olden ages n she is looked down upon becuzz a girl wanting to be a knight. unheard of. male/female knight/king/queen (who has powers off some kind) or lord/lad sees skill n wishhes for her to be their guard but then fall for one another but when all seems to be ok knight get possesed n warns person with power that your death bed calls. (plays out feom there)

for wolf mind link. not sure yet

gott another. about someone being a bowman woman n was sworn to the Rangers Guild to always kill target n if not bouny placed onn head. she/he was set to kill her friend boy/girl in the rangers guild for reason cant xome up with yet. denies to kill friend last second cuz realize has feelings more than friends.

message 9: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) I like the first one, it's almost like Mulan, right? haha ^^ I love the idea! Maybe she becomes the guard of the prince, he finds out, but decides to let her stay. They fall in love, but then they find out about them?

message 10: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

who find out about them? n yea indeed. it like mulan. so she dressed man n hir cut short or says cutting ling hair is against tradition of her people.?

message 11: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yeah sure! And well, the king finds out about the two of them?

message 12: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

yeppers! so it done deal of girl dressed as man with long hair or short n prince sees potential n demands her to be in his guard.then that when fall for one another after find out a girl? n i would like to play girl if no mind but if you want her fine by me lol

message 13: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yeah, like that :') I think everybody always likes to be the girl lol! I really don't know what to reply to that, because I always ask that too lol! xD I guess I'm just more comfortable at being the girl so that's why I tend to ask for it

message 14: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

huh. I was hoping to be the girl becuz i love swordplay but i could be the prince so you not bored i guess?

message 15: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Well, I can try to be the guy, but I don't want to leave people hanging when I give up >.<

message 16: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

I don't want you to be bored thou. >.>

message 17: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) You don't mind? I could always try, if you really hate it xD

message 18: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

I don't mind. will it be normal or supernatural becuz someone wants prince dead after find out they are together or...?

message 19: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) You can decide that :')

message 20: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maybe the king wants her dead because she isn't a princess?

message 21: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

We could xD
n not sure. could be normal if want. Unless you think it needs a little spice to it.
king doesn't want to be found out that he wants her dead, so summons a warlock/witch/shaman to do the dirty work?
Or if normal, sends for an assassination by way of the assassins or archers to be stealthy kill.

message 22: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yeah sure! That sounds awesome!

message 23: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Which one? lolz

message 24: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Both haha!

message 25: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (new)

Mhmm. Well then haha xD Umm! if it is king with warlock shaman prince would prob somehow get a type of power to help his love somehow. :P but then unfair mhmm?

message 26: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) We'll figure it out as we roleplay? ^^

message 27: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Lil Bad Wolf Gurl (last edited Dec 06, 2013 11:57AM) (new)

mmk I can make the thread? Sorry I havn't replied I totally thought we had this already lol.
Would it be more action or young adult?

message 28: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "Yeah sure! And well, we can make it both action and young adult?

Cuz Its All About Dramaa.... ! (RP)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Game of Thrones (other topics)