Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > Aimee +Iesha★

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 8427 comments Mod
What do you like to rp?

message 2: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments I'm so sorry. I didn't even see this. If you still want to rp I'll be on later today. Again I'm very sorry.

It's fine:)

message 4: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments I'll be on for a few hours.

message 5: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments hi. Still on

Yep what do you like to write about?

message 8: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments yeah. I don't know. What ever you want to. Sorry took a shower.

message 10: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments so do you want to start an rp?

Yes, but first we need an idea unless you just want to start with two characters. I have a centuar character

message 12: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments What's your idea? or plot or story or something?

Realistic or supernatural?

1.) An meeting between a a human and supernatural creature: dragon, werewolf,vampire, etc.

2.) An mute demon girl meets someone who con understand her. The guy she meets is an male angel who is able to hears her somehow. They fall in love despite the whole demons and angels are enemies thing. It's a romance so yea.

3.) I have a centaur character, so we can do a theme with a human girl or human male falls or is trying to protect the centaur character.

4.)A witch and whatever theme.

5.)A demon male just happens to be wandering around and he spots an angel who is unaware that she is an angel because she lost her memory when she was a child.

6.)An evil wizard has taking something very valuable (Hint*A dragon egg) from some other dark men. He hires an protector from some service, and this girl just so happens to be a witch. The thing is that the wizard has already killed the other protectors he had hired, so the service has told him that this is his late one. She takes the job to increase her statue among the other people for hire despite knowing this.

7.)A poor girl meets an rich guy(The rich guy only needs a date for social looks-he doesn't falls for her right away and is using her to make his 'friend fall for her' to increase his chances at rising up in the prestige of the rich world.)

8.)An girl is forced into a marriage arranged by her late grandfather to a man who is also forced to marry only he does so to keep money

9).An girl is forced into working for an actor/dancer/whatever after she breaks/injury/whatever in an accident one day

10.)An boy could becomes the slave of a girl-as children, and one day the girl loses her memory and is kidnapped & given a new life with another family. The servant boy seeks her out. He finds her at a high school...(We could do princess/royal/rich theme here)

11.) A shifter meeting with a human.

12.)An travel fantasy with two females, magical. They become friends but they goes on these long trip being chased by some guy

These are my more popular ideas. I can come up with more...

message 14: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments What about a circus theme? I haven't done one of those yet.

Neither have I and I don't know how one would be done. What would the story be like?

message 16: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments 1.) Kid runs away to the circus and meets another kid that grew up in the circus. It travels and stuff. They become friends and learn from each other. Circus boy learns about life outside of circus and boy learns about circus life. Circus closes and the two boys return to normal life, but both don't exactly fit in anymore.

2.) Traveling circus is actually a home for mutants that aren't welcomed in society.

3.) The circus is actually an organization that hunts down the evil things in the world.

4.) No one thought that magic was real, but under the large circus tent it is. Boy wanders backstage and is transported into another dimension where the real circus is.

stuff like that. ps these are all off the top of my head. If you want more info I can come up with some

Can my character be an shifter in the circle and one of your chararcters meet my character and your character is the only one who could tame my character well get my character to behave?

message 18: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Shapeshifter, I can work with that. more infoish?

More what?

message 20: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments info-ish..... just make the chara and I'll follow.

Girl or boy?.

message 22: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments IDK. It's up to you

message 23: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments hi?

Working on character

message 25: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments ok....There doesn't need to be too much info, just enough to start off with.

message 26: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Name: Annahi
Appearance:
Personality: Cheerful and very happy, loves everyone, hard worker, can be serious when needed

History: Parents were performers and she grew up in the circus. She learned many different things from being in the circus including juggling, hand balancing, trapezes, and object manipulation. Her favorite thing though is to juggle and play on the trapezes. Her act is a juggling act with whatever she can find.

(too late)

Name: Kane Togo Jamestown

Specie: Shadow shifter

Appearance: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/view.... (It's the eight picture down)
Skin Tone: tan Hair Colour:Black and silky Eye Colour:Black with specks of red Height:6'0 Weight: hundred and something, with an track runner body. He wears an royal blue scaf around his neck.

Personality: He is withdrawn an doesn't know how to handle many people. He loves animals and people, but due to his past he keeps his distance. He has a kind heart that is Hovered by a mask of emotions. He loves the rain and snow, and he hates when people picks on him. He can be prevoked to react if need be by someone confronting him.

Background:He was an outcast upon his family. They treated him alright, but they feared his gift. He wears long sleeve clothes and gloves to keep from touching anyone. He has an musical voice that causes his power to occur. He refuses to touch anyone for fear that his gift, who he referred to as an curse, would kick in.

Relationship:single and open to anyone

message 28: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Annahi was wander around knowing that she wasn't allowed near the animals when they were new. That was Kerick's job as the trainer. Feeling the need to explore some more she heard the sound of a whip being cracked and a beast crying out. In horror, Annahi watched as Kerick beat the animal. She knew that each animal needed to be trained, but it was too hard to watch. Once Annahi knew Kerick was done, she snuck up to the cage and peaked it. There was a restless beast pacing around. With a harsh whisper Annahi spoke, "Hi! You're new aren't you?"

(So we just starting into this? You could have said that)

The new creature of Danny's Circle was an black leopard. Danny the ring master had given the creature to Kerick, the beast tamer to break in before tonight's performance. The leopard was going to be the last act of the show with the leopard pulling off this awesome stunt. The trick was that the leopard was no original leopard. His name was Kane and he paced the cage that held him. He was slashed and roared at the tamer who had dared to enter the cage with him. He was still angry over being captured and imprisoned by these fools. As the tamer walked out, Kane paced even more until he spots Annahi. He stops not too far from her looking over at her.

(Nevermind didn't see the post)

message 31: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments [[sorry for not being too clear.]]

message 32: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments [[would you like me to post off of you?]]

(No I was talking about the character At first you character profile didn't show up on the thread until after I looked a second time, but you wrote a great post^•^ )

message 34: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Annahi smiled again at the leopard before turning, "Oh, sorry. The show will begin and I don't even have my makeup on. See you soon!" Annahi moved quickly from the animals. She fumbled with the box of makeup and put on her costume. She'd be on stage for the most part, helping with whatever before her act came. She was the third from the last act.

As soon as she finished her makeup someone ran into her dressing room. It was Danny. In between breaths, Danny stated, "Maeve hasn't shown up yet. I don't know where she is. I need you to substitute for the hand balancing act. Second to last. Don't worry, it's the routine from last year. You know that one. We're switching up the order so you'll have enough time to change." Danny gave her a smile before running out to prepare for the 'new' show.

Giving a long sigh, Annahi went over the act in her head. She knew it flawlessly and continued with her preparations for the show.

Kane watched the girl walked away from him. idiots all of them! Kane started to pace again after he had watched Annahi ran away from his cage. He had managed to work his way into a small rage before Kerick returned once again. He growls low at the tamer, and the two begin to circle each other slowly. "Easy, Fang. We're going to dance a little before you go on tonight. I need you to jump through those rings to catch out trapezess at the end of her act" Kane growled once again at the name the tamer had tried to force on him. He slashed at the wrip in Kerick hand. The tamer took one step back only to jump back at the leopard. They had gotten no where in getting the leopard to perform the correct way. It was several hours before the act, and Kerick was concerned about putting Fang, the leopard, on the stage. He would rather have the elephant catch their performer instead, but Danny was clear: Have Fang ready by tonight. The crowd needs a new act and Fang was the final touch to their performance despite him being their new addition.

message 36: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Show time

Annahi had just finished her usual juggling routine and was now heading back to change into her hand balancing costume. As she did so, she passed the new leopard. He was beautiful. She wished her hair would be as smooth and shiny as his. "Why do guys always get the best hair?" She asked as she disappeared into the dressing room. When she reappeared she was in black shorts, a skin tight spaghetti strap shirt, and a white long sleeve shirt. She looked like an angel, except for her hair which was frizzing from her last performance. "Wish me luck," she added before running out into the center of the ring.

(Sorry, final tests are coming up for me)

Kane was laying down in his cage when Annahi came up after her first act was done. He raised his head when she spoke to him, and his eyes showed that he understood what she had said. The best hair, huh. I don't agree. His eyes followed her until she reached her dressing room. Then he lowered his head again. Hearing her coming back out, he raised his head. He nods to Annahi when she asked him to wish her luck. May the Gods watch over you. Seeing her leave out to perform her next act, Kane started to lower his head again, but Kerick came into his cage with a make-up case,an spike collar and chain in his hands. "Alright, Fang, let's get you ready for your act"

The animal tamer, Kerick had lead Kane out on a chain. The show was reaching it's end point, and the final act was coming up quickly. Kane could hear the noises of the crowd, and he already was feeling the stress of just standing there behind the red curtains as his act was coming up. Kane could smell the man different smells of food, people, sweat, and the other animals.

message 38: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Annahi watched from her platform, which was pushed aside for Fang, as Kerick brought him out. The leopard looked amazingly beautiful, but obvisouly peeved. Was it a good idea to have him perform? He just arrived. Anyway, Annahi suspended herself in the air by her hands and began to walk on them. Her toes pointed in the air and her hair falling down her shoulders, Annahi watched as Kerick, with whip in hand, lead Fang around the ring. She felt bad for putting the animal on stage. Was it animal cruelty?

Anticipation and nervousness build inside Kerick as he walked with Fang into the ring. Once he reached the center of the ring, he drops the chain he has on the leopard, and slowly walks around to where he stood in front of the black cat. Alright, I just hope this works. Out the corner of his eyes, he could see the wide smile of Danny off to the side which caused him to swallow hard. Kerick knew that the behavior of the leopard was pretty good, but he wasn't completely sure how the creature would behavior once he was in front of so many people. So far so good. He cracks the whip against the ground once as he slowly took steps toward the leopard-his eyes completely gazing into Kane's yellow ones.

Kane eyes wandered around the large room. The noise was giving him a headache, and the flashing lights were the worst for him, since people were snapping pictures of the show. When the beast tamer left his side, Kane growled a little as he was left to stand in the center of the room. He knew everyone were watching him. His ears were flat against his head and his tail was in a semi raised form as he stood where he was. He could hear everything and every word said.He did not move at the sound of the whip against the floor.

Than it happened as it always did happened: People started to get restless when an animal did nothing. The begin to shout and throw things when a few saw that the leopard was frozen in one spot. "Come on move!" Someone shouted from the crowd. Similar responses occurred after the next until eventually someone in the front, a tall male who was lean in form but nasty in personality, "Hey you dumb cat!"

Now Kane had paid no attention to crowd complains. He was just annoyed by the whole experience and he had planned to wait until they saw that he would do nothing and hopefully take him away. At the last man comment, his eyes had looked over at the man. Recognition and anger flared up inside the leopard. YOU! Without warning, the leopard ran straight for the crowd. "No!" Kareick had turned to yell.

message 40: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Annahi looked in amazement. This was the first time an animal has attacked an audience member. Knowing that Kerick would never make it in time. Annahi pushed the man out of the way. She then stood empty handed before the leopard. In a low, but sweet voice she said, "I know, the first performance is always the scariest. Please calm down. Then we can go somewhere else, away from the crowds." She looked at Danny who was rushing to help.

With one look Danny knew that Annahi had it under control. He then had Kerick a safe distance away from the two of them, ready for anything. Moving closer to the leopard, Annahi kept her hands up. "Please calm down. The show's over." She then gave a glance at the man who was cowering in the stands. He looked terrified. She moved between him and the leopard until she was within arms length from Fang.

The man who Kane was charging toward was smiling evilly as he watched the leopard charges him straight on. He quickly switches over to an cowardly position. He knew who and what Kane was and he just had to see the leopard one last time before he took off.
I'm going to kill him! Kane had almost reached the man, when Annahi jerked the man out of the way and later blocked him from the man. He quickly came to a stop in front of the girl. Move! Growling, he glares at the now shaky looking man who Annahi protected. When Annahi stood firm in her spot, Kane stops growling enough to hear her spoke in a soothing manner to him. He meets her eyes. His long black tail went from side to side as he listened to her. He could hear other footsteps approaching him, but than they too stopped in their steps.

Kerick just knew that the animal would had killed the man from the speed he had displayed. He knew he was not going to reach the person in time, and his had even forced his legs forward to try to make it. He came to a stop when he saw that the leopard had stopped after Annahi had jumped into the path of the raging creature. He started to join her but was stopped by Danny outstretched hand.

Kane eyes shifted from Annahi to the man. He finally looks at Annahi when she started to move toward him. He growled low not liking the fact that she had blocked his view of the man. He stood still as she approached until she was in arm length. His whole body was on the alert for any kind of movement.

The man who Kane was charging toward was smiling evilly as he watched the leopard charges him straight on. He quickly switches over to an cowardly position. He knew who and what Kane was and he just had to see the leopard one last time before he took off.

I'm going to kill him! Kane had almost reached the man, when Annahi jerked the man out of the way and later blocked him from the man. He quickly came to a stop in front of the girl. Move! Growling, he glares at the now shaky looking man who Annahi protected. When Annahi stood firm in her spot, Kane stops growling enough to hear her spoke in a soothing manner to him. He meets her eyes. His long black tail went from side to side as he listened to her. He could hear other footsteps approaching him, but than they too stopped in their steps.

Kerick just knew that the animal would had killed the man from the speed he had displayed. He knew he was not going to reach the person in time, and his had even forced his legs forward to try to make it. He came to a stop when he saw that the leopard had stopped after Annahi had jumped into the path of the raging creature. He started to join her but was stopped by Danny outstretched hand.

Kane eyes shifted from Annahi to the man. He finally looks at Annahi when she started to move toward him. He growled low not liking the fact that she had blocked his view of the man. He stood still as she approached until she was in arm length. His whole body was on the alert for any kind of movement.

message 43: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Annahi smiled at Fang and reached out for him. She was confident in her reflexes and felt that if Fang snapped, she would be able to retreat in time. Eventually she reached the beast and placed a gentle steady hand on Fang's head. "See, all better. Now let's get out of here," she said. Leading him away from the crowd and the rest of the performers, Annahi brought him back to her tent. She didn't want to lock him up so instead she opened up her worn mattress for Fang to lie down on. His fur was glossy and soft. "Don't worry everyone gets stage fright. It's not unusual." She reassured.

As this happened, Annahi knew that Danny would take care of things. The show continued until a loud scream was heard. Annahi stood and could smell fire. She rushed outside to the main tent and found it ablaze. People were scrambling, but the tent was collapsing. Annahi rushed towards it, but by the time she got there, the tent had fallen. She yelled for her friends, but no one answered. In utter despair, Annahi sank to her knees and cried.

Kane watched the approaching Annahi until she reached out to him, patting his head a few times. He still wanted to rip the fake cowarding man behind her, but he decided to wait his time. When she took hold of his collar to lead him out, he willingly followed behind her. He couldn’t help it: something about Annahi has made him want o listen to her every word or even follow her every order. When they came to the tent, he felt Annahi’s hand released him from his collar. So she trusts me. I could go back.. Kane stops to face the big tent, but he could still hear Annahi walking ahead. He trots a little bit to catch up with her. Once they reached her room, he walked in first and watched as she opened her mattress for him to lays on. He jumps a small jump up to her mattress and he lies down with his head sitting on his front two paws. He watched as she took a seat beside him and had begun to speak to him.

Moments later, Kane sits up. Smoke, danger... When Annahi rushed toward the door, he ran after her just before the door closed on the room. When he came back to the main tent he saw what he was sure she had saw. The main tent was on fire, and everyone was in a panic. He stood where he was looking around for the culprit of this mess. When the tent fell, Kane took a step back, and out the side of his eye, he saw the man from eailer with an amused smile on his face. He growls and chases after the man, who saw him coming and he took off running.

message 45: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments AS if the world stopped, Annahi forgot about everything around her. Instead she focused on those who had died; her friends...family. They were gone now. Why! Why did this happen? She sunk to her knees and began to cry. Her tears streamed down her face as she screamed in pain from losing so many friends. She then looked to Fang and found that he'd gone after some guy in the distance. With fear in her eyes, Annahi screamed, "Please stop!" She didn't want anymore death and destruction.

In the distance she heard sirens blaring, but they were already too late. Rushing to Fang, the last of her strange family. She threw her arms around him and begged, "Please don't. You're the last. Don't go." She hung on as if she would die.

(I'm on my phone so sorry in advance for the errors and slow response time)

Kane had stopped at Annahi scream. Every atom in his body told him to go after the man who was responsible for this mess and he would have started to run again but he was stopped by Annahi hands around his neck. He felt her tears but her words were the thing that stuck him the most. Her only family. Me...The black leopard had heard the sirens pulling to a stop in front of the tent. He heard the feet of many running to put the fire out. He smelled the water and he turned his head back to where he had lost sight of the fleeing man. He felt an small anger grow within him but he knew he now had to let go of his vengeance for the time being. Turning his black head to Annahi, he licks the side of her face or what he could reach. "I will stay by your side Annahi,but you must pull yourself together now"Kane spoke to Annahi via

message 47: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Hearing Fang talk, Annahi thought she was going insane. She released Fang and sat dumbfounded. As she tried to figure out what just happened a fireman found the two. He yelled, "Are you alright?" Upon seeing the leopard he ran back, presumably for animal control. Annahi refused to leave her spot and even respond. The shock of the entire day was just too much. Feeling weak, Annahi found herself on the ground beginning to doze off. She reached for Fang and said with teary eyes, "Fang?"

Fang had seen the fireman approaching them. This is no good. Fang had seen the startled look on the man face as his eyes got wider and his mouth had dropped opened. Before long, the man had fled calling for help. Kane had taken a seat as he thought about what to do now. He signs. Humans are way to easy to scare. The problem is this body..this body Kane stood up again. He looked at Annahi and frowned. He knew he didn't have time for an transformation when it came to humans and fear. I thought I told her to pull herseld together. Off in the distance, Kane could hear the hard footsteps of men running in their direction. He growled and looked back at Annahi seeing her in no condition to move. I don't have time for this. Kane lowered his head and took Annahi by the collar of her shirt as if she was a kitten. With one mighty toss of his head, Annahi when flying into the air. Kane turns and started to run to take a leap and catches Annahi in midair before landing on his paws. Hold on tight He instructed as he took off at a run to escape the men.

message 49: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Annahi did as she was told and held on for her life. She didn't know what to expect from this...being. Her world had gone to hell, so why not some magical beings as well. Annahi stopped crying and just looked ahead. They were headed into the forest which she knew was deceivingly thick. In reality if they kept running they'd reach the other side where a bustling town awaited. Although it wasn't very big, it was a town nonetheless. She called to Kane, "We can't out run them. We should hide."

He glanced at her over his shoulder and returned his eyes forwared. He closed his eyes for a minute. He could hear the fastly approaching automobiles in which he guessed as jeeps. Opening his eyes, he shifted his eyes from side to side. I need to get us off this path. A good hideout. He ran onward through the trees. His paws hitting the hard ground with force that left his mark. He jumps from the rocky dirt to the uneven hills making a point to zig zag through the forest to create a fox trail. After several more minutes of this, he spots an huge rock that looked like a good place for a hiding spot. He ran over and he quickly spots an entry. He stops in front to let Annahi get off his back. "Hurry in. " He quickly gets inside the cave.

« previous 1