Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > RWAR RWAR *RAE* Alex & Angel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 174 (174 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Good
Supernatural some how, like body switch, magic creatures, etc something so we don't hit a dead end.
Body switch
Forbidden
Dream world

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Like soulmates who don't know each other in real life have connected dreams

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Yay:)
What pairing, I suck at guys

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Male x male
Female x female
Male x female

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments That's what pairing is.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments FxF? Mxf or what?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments FxF could be easy

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments So in dreams they can change appearance so we can just update it.

So really names & ages.

Natalie

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Start? You can choose anything.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Anything anywhere anytime
It is a dream

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments I vary, so it doesn't mind :)

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Natalie couldn't sleep, again, so she went into her moms room and got a handful of sleep aids. She layed down as her body digit f***ed up on the medicine. She awoke in a farm out with beers all round her, some one was shaking her away "Cindy get up" a girl said shaking her. She took the new name and sat up. "I'm up" she mumbled. She got in a new dress and put her hair down. She walked around side and saw some one on top of Amy. She called out the guys name and ran at him. She tackled him, she rolled over and look at Amy. "are you okay?"

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Natalie got up with a smile, brushing herself off. She walked over "Hey, what's your name again?" This person didn't belong in the dream, she scratched her head as if she was still a bit hung over, incase this was a dream chatecter.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She watched this panicked reaction. A dream chatecter would have said something with out thinking. She smiled gently "Cindy," she said curtizing, "and how are you in my dream?" She asked curiously.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments "You panicked. People don't panic when they are asked 'What's your name?'." She said "My real name is Natalie, and I woke up, hung over..." She then mumbled to her self "most likely because my body is f*cked up on sleep aids" and the. She went back to normal talking. "And I was woken up by some one calling me Cindy."

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She sighed "it's called a shared dream, I woke up in the house." She said smiling at her. She didn't care about the argument so decided to kill it.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She smiled gently. She kicked at the ground. "Try changing anyone's sex." She said looking at her, knowing if Amy picked Natailie, nothing would happen.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She sighed and kicked at the ground. "I'm trying to prove I'm real" she said. She sighed, she had shared dreams before, but this one was different. She liked it, it felt real but at the same time something felt 'right' being around Amy.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She smiled gently. "Maybe we could get to know each other" she said quietly. "Would you like to go to the woods and hang out there and learn about each other?"

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Natalie smiled gently, she sighed letting her breath even out. Her breath was steady as she closed her eyes, her body started to change, even her attire changed. (http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i...) she looked down and smiled after it happened. "This is more suiting for a Forrest walk, would you like to try?" She asked sweetly, she walked around getting used to this new body. She didn't mind opening up to her, she didn't mind talking about her self to Amy, but she would work hard to not to come off as self centered. Amy was some one she didn't know at all so this would be interesting for Nat

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She looked at her. "What's your real name?" She asked, starting to walk to the forest. "Let's go." She said smiling as she moved smothly, she enjoyed how smooth her movements.

//Hey can Natalie be transgender for the real world?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She blushed gently and looked back "Well then let's go, you can say anything because it is a dream and t

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments He odds of us meeting again are slim. You can say what ever. I don't care." She said letting a sweet smiling crawl on her face.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She blushed and looked at her, why didn't she want to get things off her chest. S

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments //JEEZ NOT USING LANDSCAPE AGAIN. >.< one sec

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She watch her, stepping closer to her. "It's a dream. Go with it, just go with the dream." All of a sudden Amy's attacker was a girl sand a poofy dress popped out. Natalie giggled.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments //She basically said, you can do anything and then said just go with flow & then used the dream to mess with Amy's attacker

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She blushed when she looked down at her dress. It was fading as she was too. The dream was ending. "Well this is bad luck." She said, she blushed and rushed to her giving her a kiss. "Good-bye love, let our paths cross again." She said vanishing against her lips.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Natalie woke up, she liked the dream. It was interesting. She sat up and scratched it down in a dream journal. A shared dream was cool for her.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments //skip to the night?

At school Natalie couldn't get Amy out of her head. It was crazy.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments //could you start?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Natalie was petting her and keeping her there, but she hadn't woken up in the dream. She was there but her brain haven't kicked in. She was singing and humming, she was f*cked up on sleep pills again.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Natalie started waking up in the body. "Good morning" she said, "Are you okay?" She asked but she was getting the same vibes from Amy from last night. Was she in another shared dream, she blushed "Amy..." She murmured.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She smiled at her. She got up and walked over, she wrapped her arms around her. "It's amazing isn't it?" She asked. Natalie smiled at her, and looked down at her body. It was strange for her, if was radically different.
description

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments "Do you remember me?" She asked quietly, she kept humming little songs. She tried to find out what her dream name was, there was no one to tell Nat now. After a few minutes she knew it, it was Jenny. She put this info in the back of her head incase anyone else talked to them.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments "Nice to see you again Amy." She said smiling, she held her close. She looked down with a small smile, she seemed happy with her. She felt safe. She gently kissed the girl.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She held hold close, she broke the kiss after a few minutes and put her forhead on Amy's forehead. "You look amazing right now, you know that right?"

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She giggled. She felt special, she didn't know why. Why the universe trying to hook them up? This was Nats conclusion of all this, she had had shared dreams with people but for a night. Two nights was uncalled for.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She hummed gently and smiled gently. Enjoying being there with her "Yes?" She asked curiously.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments "What is it?" She asked again, now becoming curious about what was being asked. She kept humming songs mindlessly. She enjoyed it,

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments "Well I guess you don't have too, but I am interested in knowing about you though she said stroking Amy's hair behind her ear

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She smiled. "There had to be something exciting. Ummmm let's take turns asking questions" she said smiling.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She smiled and nodded. "Sure, so where do you live?" She asked making this easy to start with. She enjoyed being like this in her dreams, but her body seemed like it was 'born in nature'

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She held her close, her real memories were foggy because of the medicine. "I believe so, sorry my meds are really not helping my memory." She said smiling sheepishly. "Umm do you have a girlfriend?" She asked with a little wink.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments "Maybe we could date?" She asked "we just kissed." She asked stroking her hair. "I can't sleep at night, that's why" she said, she was afraid to get in a relationship. Because she was a guy to the public and 'needed' to be accepted.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Her face turned red. "I think it would be fun. We need a way to talk in the real world incase the dreams stop." She blushed saying this, never wanting the dreams to stop.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments She shuttered slightly. "Eastern Russia." She says getting close. "I'm not allowed to be me what so ever." She muttered. This was an escape from her cruel world.

« previous 1 3 4