PVB - The Demon Cycle discussion

The future

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Obaid (new)

Obaid Haroon | 11 comments Mod
So many possibilities. What's your theory?

message 2: by Obaid (new)

I have a few.

1. Leesha and Jardir's kid will be the heir to Shar Darma Ka

2. Arlen and Jardir will end up being ajin'pals again

3. Leesha will die. As will Erny but he's less important.

I have no proof but I have a feeling. I also guessed they'd eventually go to the core itself but the early chapter of Skull Throne has proven that.

message 3: by Dan (new)

Dan Grama | 1 comments Where did you get to read the early chapter of the 4th book?

message 4: by Glen (new)

Glen | 5 comments It's on his web site. It's the first chapter of The skull throne and will wrap the Daylight war cliffhanger up but then leave you wanting more. He gives with one hand and takes with the other

message 5: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 1 comments Glen wrote: "It's on his web site. It's the first chapter of The skull throne and will wrap the Daylight war cliffhanger up but then leave you wanting more. He gives with one hand and takes with the other"

Oh crap. I can't decide if I want to go see what happens after the fall... or just wait for the whole book. Seriously I think about that fall A LOT. Probably more than I've had another story linger in my mind-ever.

message 6: by Obaid (new)

Definitely worth reading. It's a quick chapter by PVB standards but it's amazing

message 7: by Cian (new)

Cian Goggin | 1 comments Damn, why did i read this, now that i know theres the first chapter to The skull Throne i really want to read it, but i should really go to bed, college in the morning! What oh What to do!

message 8: by Alexandros (new)

Alexandros (loremaster88) | 1 comments I feel like I cannot comment on the future until I read that chapter on PVB's site! (I will read that now!)

message 9: by Kurt (new)

Kurt | 1 comments In the Skull Throne or even the Core I want to see what the reactions of Jadir and his vast army when they are face by Fort Miln or just Euchor's men, and are introduced to the chin's strength in technology. In-particular the reinvention of the "Weapones of the Olde Wyrld"

This could show that while Krasians are of the body, the Greenlanders are of the mind.

Other than that I can't wait to see what the future will hold.

message 10: by Terence (new)

Terence | 33 comments Kurt wrote: "In the Skull Throne or even the Core I want to see what the reactions of Jadir and his vast army when they are face by Fort Miln or just Euchor's men, and are introduced to the chin's strength in t..."

That would be fun to see. The Krasians way is the best against the demons, but the Northerners particularly Miln know how to fight and destroy men in mass.

I figure at some point Krasia and the North will join forces, but I have a hard time seeing how. Neither will willingly follow the other.

With the title to book 5 being The Core, I imagine that they will bring war to The Core and finally wipe out the demons for good if it can be done.

message 11: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (asia83) | 1 comments I am usually dead wrong in my predictions, but this time while shocked at the ending of book 3 I was not fooled!
I expect we'll not see much of them in book 4 since book 5 is the Core, maybe some scouting mission.