Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > Jordan & Castiella

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hiya!

message 2: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 124 comments I got others, not just these but the others, I use more than 3 times:

There had always been a rival between 2 werewolf packs. They've hated eachother and has started war 6 times before. The leader of pack A's daughter went missing. (My character.) Her dad believes that until they return her, there is war. Pack B's leader (your charracter) kidnapped her so that they can start war. They want to take down Pack A.

My character runs away from her foster home. She's brought back, to where she is abused. She has an older sibling who they are very close, but he doesn't stick up for her the way she is being treated.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmmm...those are both good! Which one do you want to do? I'm fine with either one.

message 4: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 124 comments 2nd?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure

message 6: by Jordan (last edited Nov 29, 2013 12:16PM) (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 124 comments Alannah Hansen

Female

She is very shy. She only trusts one person, and that is her brother (or sister). She hates her life.

Her parents both died when she was 2. She doesn't remember much about her past, and neither does her brother/sister. Her dad abused her physically, mentally, and sexually.

She keeps a necklace on that her mom gave her brother/sister to give to her when she was older. She never takes it off.
I got others, not just these but the others, I use more than 3 times:
http://www.lizziescheck.com/_images/h...
http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-q/2010/03...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Samuel Baker

Appearance: description

Personality: Samuel has always been a protective type of guy even though many of the siblings that he moved in with had no blood relation to him. He is strong, kind, and incredibly devoted to helping other people. The rest of the kids in his home look up to him since he is tough and cares for them all almost like a parent.

History: Samuel has been in the same foster home since he was 9. He was taken there because his mom meant to give him up for adoption but no one wanted to take him except for Lidia, his foster mom. She raised him and 5 other kids because she cannot have kids on her own and loves children dearly. She feeds them and even though she doesn't have the best job, she is a really loving woman.

message 8: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 124 comments ((Is that her brother or foster brother? I meant for them to be actual brother and sister.))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((OH really?!?! He could be adopted but they find out they are siblings later??))

message 10: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 124 comments ((Okay.))

Alannah slammed the door, getting into another fight with her foster parents. They were talking about adopting her. God, can't they see that she wanted to be out?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Samuel was sitting down on the couch watching the news. He feels one of the younger kids resting on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around the little boy already feeling weary of the things he needed to do that day.

message 12: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 124 comments After a few minutes of cooling down, she went downstairs and sat next to Samuel. "Hey Sam." She said looking over at him.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded to her noticing that something was wrong. She looked a bit upset. "Is everything alright?" he asked looking up at her.

message 14: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 124 comments She sighed and shook her head. "It's very hard to explain. I just don't want to be adopted, at least not these parents."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked down knowing that they had been discussing her adoption for quite some time now. "They also wanted to adopt Denis," he said talking about the 7 year old sleeping next to him.

message 16: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 124 comments She looked over at Denis. What's wrong with her foster parents? They care about everyone except her. She sighed and leaned back. "He loves it here." She mumbled looking back at him.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's true," Samuel said. "Why don't you?" he asked wondering what they did to her.

message 18: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 124 comments She shook her head. "I just hate it. It feels like you guys get all the attention." She said.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He set Denis down on the bed and stood to face her, "That's not true," he said looking at her, "they really do care about you."

message 20: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 124 comments "It doesn't seem like it." She said but felt like yelling, 'THEN WHY DO THEY ABUSE ME!!?!?!!?'

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He opened his mouth to speak unaware that this had been going on. He put his hand on her shoulder, "you need to tell me everything," he said suddenly feeling angry.

message 22: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 124 comments "I can't. If I could, I would, but I can't." She said looking up at him.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He shook his head unable to understand. "Alannah," he said softly. "How do you expect me to help you when you won't tell me anything?" he asked patiently.

message 24: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 124 comments "That's because I can't actually tell you. I would tell you if I could, but they forced me not to tell anyone." She said looking away from him.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked upstairs and shook his head. They won't hear if she were to say anything now. "Listen Alannah," he said lowering his voice, "I really do want to help you, but you need to help me do that." he said.

message 26: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 124 comments "I'm sorry. When I mean I can't, I really mean it. He won't let me tell anyone." She said looking at him.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

He sighed, he should have expected this. "I'm sorry," he said not knowing what else to say to her. He felt bad, but he wanted to understand.

message 28: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 124 comments "Don't be. It's not your fault." She said looking up at him. She put her head on one of her hands and sighed, turning on tv and watching it.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

(Sorry for not replying in so long!)

He sighed watching her sit down. "He went into the kitchen wanting something to eat when he lost his appetite.

message 30: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 124 comments (It's fine)

She looked at the little boy that was laying there, asleep. She looked up and watched the news. Ugh, another car crash. She thought.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

The boy woke up a few moments later and nudged her arm. "Hey..." he said still a bit sleepy.

message 32: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 124 comments She smiled over at him and smiled. "Hey, how did you sleep?" She asked.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Pretty good,' he said moving closer to her. "What about you?"

message 34: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 124 comments "Didn't really get that much sleep." She said.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why not?" he asked. He didn't mean to sound nosy, he was just curious.

message 36: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 124 comments She shrugged. "Wasn't that tired last night."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have nights like that too," he said sitting up. "You want a snack?" he offered.

message 38: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 124 comments "Sure." She said, getting up and went into the kitchen.

Her dad looked over at them and went back to reading the paper.