Camp Half-Blood discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives 2013-2014 > Hakuna, Brittany, Dyanne

Comments Showing 1-50 of 177 (177 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Two that are hurt
And three that shall look
For the help of a god
To find what the evil took

They seek the help
Of a tricky thief
And will have to travel high
To avoid hopeless grief

As you go on your journey
Young demigods
Beware of the evil
That darkness applauds

You must go quickly
Before the two are consumed
By the evil that will laugh
And believes you are doomed

message 2: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments ((YAY!! QUEST TIME!))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Posting order?))

message 5: by dyanne (new)

dyanne ((Hakuna, Brittany, Me? Does that work? And sorry that it took so long. :/ ))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah! It's fine! Let's start when Hakuna gets on! ^-^)(

message 7: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments ((I might be posting really slow.... I'm basically trying to NOT fail my classes, even though I'm pretty sure I'm getting a C on half of this crap -___-))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay. Don't worry Hakuna. If you ever have questions about school, I might be able to help.

message 9: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments ((Right then. What the heck is the difference in structure between a salt and a sugar? And what's melting point again...? Oh, and it's my turn to post right?))

message 10: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) ((Melting point is the temperature at which a solid turns into a liquid. Sorry, stalking XD ))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes it is and I have no idea...sorry. :/))

message 12: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) ((And sugar is covalent while salt is ionic. Salt is a cube, while sugar is... a hexagon, I think? Chemistry probs?))

message 13: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments ((So if something burns more quickly than something else, does it have a higher melting point? Or a lower? Or is it impossible to tell?))

Connor was in his cabin, packing all the necessities. Stolen drachmas, stolen candy, extra clothing... that sort of thing.

message 14: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) ((I'm not sure about burning; what are you burning? But if you're heating something, like for example, since chocolate melts faster than... errr... cheese (idk it that's true), chocolate would have a lower melting point, and cheese would have the higher melting point.))

message 15: by Hakuna (last edited Dec 15, 2013 05:56PM) (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments ((We just did some lab where we burned salts and sugar, although the correct term might be melt... I dont really know, we just waited until they melted. So yeah, melting I guess... And now we have to answer all these questions about them. I don't understand any of it, though :/))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Audrey walked over to Travis and Connor, her bag slung over her shoulder.

message 17: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) ((Woah, we did a lab that sounds almost like that a little while ago! Are you burning ionic and covalent compounds?))

message 18: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments ((o.0 ... no clue. Are salts ionic? They are... right? Idk about sugars))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hey Hakuna, when you get time could you post on our Fantasy Roleplay?))

message 20: by dyanne (new)

dyanne Andra wrote: "((And sugar is covalent while salt is ionic. Salt is a cube, while sugar is... a hexagon, I think? Chemistry probs?))"

((Oh, Andra. You are my savior.HALLEJUAH! PRAISE THE LORD! And Outside of camp?))

message 21: by dyanne (new)

dyanne Travis walked over to Audrey, a grin on his face.

message 22: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) ((Yup, salts are ionic, and sugar is covalent. Ionic bonds usually form b/n metals and nonmetals, and covalent bonds usually form b/n two nonmetals.))

message 23: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments ((Ohhhhh sugar is covalent!! Okay then. And I'm finishing up an English essay as well, Brittany, so I'll post when I'm done with that))

message 24: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) Dyanne wrote: "Andra wrote: "((And sugar is covalent while salt is ionic. Salt is a cube, while sugar is... a hexagon, I think? Chemistry probs?))"

((Oh, Andra. You are my savior.HALLEJUAH! PRAISE THE LORD! And ..."

((Praise Andra, you mean XD ...Why am I your savior? And yes, please! Should I post first?))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Alright! :))

message 26: by dyanne (last edited Dec 15, 2013 06:09PM) (new)

dyanne ((Sure! Hakuna and I are in the same class and we are both screwed. I fall asleep during science and write random song lyrics in crazy fonts during my teacher's lectures... XD ))

message 27: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments ((You're our science savior, duh!))

message 28: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) ((I just doodle. My god, you should see the margins of all my chemistry notes... Filled. XD This was quite honestly the most effective studying I've done this whole weekend for my chemistry exam. And ok!))

message 29: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) ((Both outside of camps are taken ... -_- ... I'll go ask Kimi if I can make a third one XD And, though I doubt it because even google has failed me, do you, by any chance, know who or what Sambaed is?? Apparently it's got something to do with social psychology...))

message 30: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) ((Kimi ok'ed it, it's up now :) ))

message 31: by dyanne (new)

dyanne ((Isn't it a dance?))

message 32: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) ((That's what I thought too! But how is a dance connected to social psychology?? Gonna leave that one blank...))

message 33: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) ((I posted in a third outside of camp.))

message 34: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments Connor stuffed then last pixie stick in his pocket and followed after his brother. "Despite how many times we've been outside of camp, this will be the first time we're actually ALLOWED to leave."

((So I did some expert googling... and I found this article which randomly mentions Sambaed. Its seem social psychology-ish
http://xpress.sfsu.edu/archives/news/...))

message 35: by dyanne (new)

dyanne ((Yay! Brb.. Dinner...))

message 36: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) ((You, my friend, are an angel. We have talked about the Stanford jail experiment! So I'll just write that down and hope my teacher doesn't ask about Sambaed XD))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Audrey nodded. "Yeah. You guys ready? We..Uhmmm...I need to stop at my mom's house to grab a few things."

message 38: by dyanne (new)

dyanne Travis grinned. "No, I went on that quest with Finn when you were sick with the- oh yeah, that wasn't an actual quest... we sorta snuck out."

message 39: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments "My point exactly," he grinned. "And what are we getting from your mom's house?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have to grab a few things to prove dad that this is a life or death situation. When we get there, I need you two to just stay outside and hidden. I will go in very quickly. I can't risk you two getting hurt." Audrey explained.

message 41: by dyanne (new)

dyanne Travis snorted. "Audrey, we're going on this quest to save you and Ellie, not me and Connor. Trust me, almost everyone on this universe loves us, why don't you stay hidden while we go make friends with your mom and pick up these "few things" that will help your case?"

message 42: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments "Plus, we're the thieves here," Connor pointed out. "If the whole 'beasties with your mom' thing doesn't work, we'll be able to get the stuff and get out before she even notices."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"No." She said firmly. "It's too dangerous. You have no idea what she's like. You're staying outside and that's final."

message 44: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments ((*besties Ugh, autocorrect is sooooo outdated :P))

message 45: by dyanne (new)

dyanne "Aw, c'mon Audrey, your mom can't be worse than an angry Minotaur."

message 46: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments "I bet I could steal something from an Angry Minotaur..." Connor thought out loud. "A mom will be a piece of cake."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"You guys really don't understand. She's worse." Audrey bit her lip. "Let's go."

message 48: by dyanne (new)

dyanne "Is she like a rabid hoard of Aphrodite girls? Connor and I are all too familiar with that kind of situation." Travis winked and held up his hand for a high-five.

message 49: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 9836 comments Connor fistbumped him instead. "Turkey! Anyways, no matter how much you argue, we're still coming. Hiding is boring."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Audrey groaned and she walked out of the cabin, "Fine. It won't be pretty." She sighed. "Mother lives really close to camp, so we will be there in about five minutes."

« previous 1 3 4
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.