Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 2583 comments Mod
Natasha's side of the room.

You can post a pic of her side of the room too ^-^

message 2: by Morgan (new)

After sleeping over at Devon's Nat finally returned to her room hours later with Jelly wrapped in her arms. She let out a small laugh as the dog licked her chin as she rooted around in her pockets for her keys. She opened the door setting her down on the floor before walkin over towards her vanity. She could just barely hear the sound of the music, raising an eyebrow at the choice, but otherwise not saying a word to her roommate who she had yet to lay eyes on.

message 3: by Morgan (new)

Nash was unable to hold back a laugh for all sorts of reasons as she looked at the girl. Good day? what was she English? She tried her best not to judge- but it was hard. When she fell Nash got up from her seat looking down at her with concern before her gaze was drawn to her but. She shook it off looking back up at her face. She gave her a small hesitant smile, subconsciously running her fingers through her hair. "Hi. My names… Natasha. You can call me whatever though I guess." She told her. "And you are?" She asked curiously, raising an eyebrow.

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Nash blushed slightly as she winked, shaking it off as best as she could as he dropped Anna's hand. She looked her over once more. "Nice to meet you Anna." She said with a small smile, as she began to fidget around with her necklace before picking Jelly up from the floor. "What are you?" She bottled out, feeling that might've come out as completely rude she continued. "I mean culture wise..." Nash said, slightly trailing off as she did so.

message 5: by Morgan (new)

That explains it. Nash thought. She knew very little of the Amsih ways but the way she spoke seemed similar. She shook her head... Okay maybe she was wrong. She had no idea. She smiled softly as she pet jelly pulling her closer to her chest and kissing her button nose. "Uh… I'm like a mi of everything." She said, biting her bottom lip slightly. She laughed softly, "No worries, nothing against my religion." If I had one anyways. Nat was quite suprised how quickly Anna had out that out there though.

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Nat shook her head. "No not really." She told her, pursing her lips slightly. She felt bad for her instantly, deciding to let that conversation alone as she quickly continued looking down at Jelly with a small smile. "Yeah this is Jelly. She's my friend Devon's dog... as for what she is. I have no idea. He found her on the side of the street." She said, rubbing behind her ears before setting her back down on the ground.

message 7: by Morgan (new)

Nash sighed softly shaking her head. "No... Devon's well... Devon. Just a friend." She said with a small smile at the thought of him before she shook it off looking back over at Anna. "What about you any girlfriend?" She asked with a small playful smile as she looked her over.

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Nash shook her head, looking down at the floor and biting her lip, wishing she'd never brought up the subject. She was never really good with people and emotions. She looked back up at her, feeling the strong urge to comfort her. She hesitantly took a step towards her wrapping her arms around her. She didn't say anything though, not wanting to say something wrong and make it worse.

message 9: by Morgan (new)

Nash sighed softly, pulling away from her, sort of missing the feel of hugging her. She shrugged her shoulders. "Hugs are free." She told her with a smile, wanting to say something that didn't sound lame. But hey that's what came out of her mouth. She walked back over towards her chair taking a seat and tapping her lap for Jelly to hop up.

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Nat's eyes flickered back over towards her as she turned her attention away from Jelly who was cuddled besides her on the chair. "Sophomore. You?" she questioned, standing up when she was asked to fix the dress. She looked at her bare back, her fingers fluttering over it for a minute in awe. She shook her head when she realized what she was doing, quickly zipping it up before sitting back down on the chair as if nothing had just happened.

message 11: by Morgan (new)

Nash smiled softly. "Great." She said with a small nod of her head, picking up a romance novel from her vanity dresser as she let out a small sigh. She looked up at her curiously as she asked the question, unsure exactly how she cold possibly even begin to respond to that. "Uh sure." she said sitting up straight in the chair as she looked at Anna. It did seem like a fairly weird question to ask if she did say so herself.

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Nash smiled and nodded as she picked her book back up, freezing slightly at the question and tensing up in the slightest. "No." She said with a small shake of her head, turning her attention right back towards her book. She didn't bother being polite and asking her if she had any as well, being she already knew Anna did have siblings.

message 13: by Morgan (new)

((No no it's okay. I was up earlier, but i was way too tired to come up with any reasonable response... same before when i went to bed at like two >.< sorry.))

Nat shook her head at her comment, biting her lip. She was unaware of anything at the moment as her eyes became glassy. She quickly wiped away the unformed tears shaking her head. "It's fine... it happened years ago." She said looking back over at the wall with a blank expression n her face. She drew her knees to her chest laying her head back on the chair with a soft sigh.

message 14: by Morgan (new)

It was safe to say Nash was surprised at how sweet the girl was being. she smiled softly, shaking her head though. She refused to cry in front of a stranger. And her only friend was Devon, and he'd probably just freak out that she even had any emotions. She sighed softly, propping her head up on her knees. "Thanks." She murmured softly, not knowing what else to say as her eyes flickered down towards her, but then back up towards the wall with the same blank expression.

message 15: by Morgan (new)

Slowly Nash wrapped her arms around her as well, burying her face in the crook of her neck. She inhaled her over whelming scent, smiling softly as it relaxed her somewhat. She felt tears pricking at her eyes again, but shoved them down as she held the girl to her. When she felt the hug was becoming a little to long she loosened her arms around her, and pulled away slightly.

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Nat nodded her head slightly, getting up from the chair, and slipping into her comfortable bed. She sighed softly, looking over at her in the corner of her eyes. She noticed the change of attitude, but otherwise did not care to say anything. Grabbing her book from the table she slowly began to read again, biting her lip in frustration when she had to read the last few pages she'd already gone through to remember where she was in the book.

message 17: by Morgan (new)

Nash felt a pair of eyes on her, but otherwise didn't look up. She finished the chapter in her book, before finally giving in. She heard Anna shuffling around and her eyes flickered over towards her for a moment. She raised an eyebrow sitting up slightly on the bed as she saw her pulling something out of the bag. "What is that?" She asked curiously leaning a little forwards on the bed.

message 18: by Morgan (new)

She rolled her eyes playfully, shaking her head. It was hard to be offended by her words, and it was safe to say Nash was beginning to wonder what exactly her culture did for fun. Sewing? She cleared her throat as she realized she'd been asked a question. "Oh no, not really." Nat replied quietly, biting her lip as she tried to turn her attention back towards the book. A mennonite Aunt...what?

message 19: by Morgan (last edited Dec 01, 2013 07:42PM) (new)

She couldn't help but stare when she dropped the needle, shaking her head to snap herself out of it. Nash was aware she'd always been attracted to girls... As well as guys. But Anna was her roommate, and besides she didn't seem like her type. She bit her lip, okay maybe she didn't have a type, but If she did she didn't figure it would be someone like her. She shrugged her shoulders. "You know, reading, hanging out with Dev, smoking, drinking, partying, running, drawing. The usual," she said with a casual smirk as she pulled her book back up to her face.

((May have to leave in a few sorry =\ ))

message 20: by Morgan (new)

She nodded her eyes widening slightly, well way to be as morbid as possible. "Well I'd never really go alone." Nash told her as she kept her eyes on the book, placing her finger on the page she was reading so she wouldn't lose it again. "I usually go with a friend. If i don't i'm usually looking for some fun..." She said trailing off slightly as she shrugged her shoulders leaning back into her bed as she pulled her sketch pad from her windowsill and flipped through it for a moment. "Um, mostly just people, scenery, animals." Nat listed, looking down at Jelly to thread her fingers through the dogs soft fur. She let out a small squeal as she was bursted with confetti, sitting up in the bed. Nat giggled softly as she tried getting some of it out of her hair as she gave Anna a playful glare.

message 21: by Morgan (new)

"Oh yes." Nash replied with a playful eye roll, feeling a little flustered as Anna crawled up onto the bed next to her. She shrugged her shoulders sightly, scooting a little to the other side of the bed when she felt her leg brush against hers, her breath catching slightly before she pushed it down reminding herself Anna wasn't her type. If anything they'd just become friends. "Sure." She said with a shrug of her shoulders, flipping through a few of the pictures, her cheeks reddening as she realized just about all of them were Devon besides the occasional few of Jelly or other public places.

message 22: by Morgan (new)

Nash couldn't help but take notice as Anna moved closer, this time she stayed still. Only due to the reason there wasn't much more bed to move over on. "Yup it's him." She said, containing a smile as she pressed her lips together. She ran her fingers over one of her favorite pictures she'd taken of him when he was sleeping before quickly flipping through the rest and placing the sketch pad besides her. She pursed her lips shaking her head. "No. He tends to sleep around. Got his heart broken." She said twirling a piece of her hair around with her fingers as she avoided looking back at her.

message 23: by Morgan (new)

She rolled her eyes slightly brushing a strand of hair out of her face as she looked back out the window. She leaned farther back into the bed hugging a pillow to her chest as she slowly closed her book on her lap, careful to memorize the page. "Uh... around five years. Not too long. I usually don't draw often unless i feel inspired or something." Nash replied softly as she bit her lip, tracing random patterns on her bed so she could do something with her hands.

message 24: by Morgan (new)

Nash felt weird, yelling at herself to pull away, but for some reason she didn't. She also didn't say anything either. She stayed like that for a few before forcing herself to get up, not wanting to be comforted by anyone right now. "Nothing." She replied shortly with a shake of her head as she sat up straight in bed, refusing to let Anna catch her off guard again.

message 25: by Morgan (new)

She nodded her head, wishing for a moment she could relate and understand to that... but she couldn't when it was all taken away from her. "No. No i'm not made." Nash said, her eyes wandered down towards her hand, but this time not moving away.

message 26: by Morgan (new)

"Go be crazy how?" Nash asked curiously raising an eyebrow as she was forced to get up from the bed. She laughed softly at the puppy eyes, knowing she'd be able to resist either way... but for some reason finding no reason to. She stood there her hand still in hers as she looked at Anna.

message 27: by Morgan (new)

Nash couldn't help but let out a small giggle as she looked her up and down with a shrug of her shoulders. "We could go to the club..." She said trailing of slightly. "But what exactly do you think I don't normally do?" She asked, looking her up and down for a moment with a soft smile playing at her lips.

message 28: by Morgan (new)

"Eh..." She said looking her up and down once more with a teasing smile. Nash shrugged her shoulders, leaning against her chair slightly. "Uh... I don't know. Skydiving?" She asked with a teasing smile, kind of wishing it was possible she could do that right now but she knew there were no places nearby. She'd never really thought of what she hadn't done, and if she did it often tended to be things she didn't want to do.

message 29: by Morgan (new)

Nash giggled softly, poking Nat's nose. "Don't do that you'll ruin your face and get wrinkles." She said feigning disgust as she gave her a slightly teasing smile. She bit her lip, thinking over her option for a moment as she looked at Anna. "Hmmm.... Carnival and then the club?" She asked hopefully, unable to pass up the chance of dancing and getting drunk with a bunch of hot guys and girls.

message 30: by Morgan (new)

Nash laughed softly, hugging her back for a moment, her hands running over her ass for a moment before she got up from the bed. She pulled her hand away from hers for a moment as she grabbed her purse, as well as her cell phone that was hanging on her charger. She looked back at Jelly, smiling softly as she picked the tiny dog up from the ground when she let out a small whine. "I should probably bring her back to Devon's. Meet you outside?" She asked with a small smile as she kissed the puppy softly on the top of her head petting her in between the ears, and walking out of the dorm.

message 31: by Morgan (new)

Nash fiddled around with the key he gave her, smiling slightly as she entered his room. She laid Jelly down on the ground, her heart wrenching in her chest as she closed the door and the little pup began to whine. She silently promised herself she'd be back later to check on her as she sent Devon a text that he'd have to feed her if ever, and whenever he came back. She walked back down the stairs a small sigh escaping her lips.

message 32: by Morgan (new)

Nash hid a blush as she looked down at the floor, shaking her head to remind herself of everything as she linked her arms with Anna's. "Wouldn't plan on it." She told her with a small smirk and a wink. "Uh, mine." Nash said, as she twirled her keys in between her fingers as they walked out of the building. She shook her head slightly as she bit her lip. "She'll be good once Devon's there."

message 33: by Morgan (new)

Nat narrowed her eyes playfully shaking her head as she looked back at her. "Don't you think it's a little late to be asking those questions?" She asked teasingly as she nudged her in the side, careful to keep distance between them... although it seemed Anna was getting closer and closer every two seconds. "Uh. Ford Explorer." She said as they approached the car in the parking lot. (view spoiler) "It's bulky, but it does the job." She said patting the hood to her car affectionately as if it was her child.

message 34: by Morgan (new)

She looked at her expression holding in a small laugh as she rolled down the windows, turning on the radio. Nat blushed slightly when she saw it was on her opera station. She quickly changed it to some heavy rock as she looked back over at her with a small shrug of her shoulders. "Yeah. Guess she is."

message 35: by Morgan (new)

"Uh... just some silly station my friend put on." Nash said easily lying as she bit her lip, pulling out of the school parking lot. She shrugged her shoulders at the question, looking her up and down in the corner of her eyes. "Well then i'll just drop you off at the looney bin and consider myself to be a hero to those civilians who have not yet crossed paths with you." She told her simply with a shake of her head as if it was that simple.

message 36: by Morgan (new)

[Just posted there =P ]