Camp Half-Blood discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives 2017-2020 > Creek- Friday

Comments Showing 1-50 of 107 (107 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) ((Border))

message 2: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9090 comments James sat in a tree ready to stop anyone coming across the border. She held her knife ready to defend herself.

message 3: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

beth (beth01) | 8516 comments Mod
Quinn ran after the flag, speeding up. He needed to get to it before they got it across the river.

message 4: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Quinn took his chance, grabbing the flag from the ground. But when he had it, he stopped, not sure what to do with it.

message 5: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

((Ignore my comment))

message 6: by ѕolanιne (last edited Feb 05, 2016 03:12PM) (new)

ѕolanιne | 9090 comments "Run!" said James dropping out of the tree.

message 7: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

((Or delete yours, I don't mind))

message 8: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9090 comments ((Whoops I deleted mine))

message 9: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Quinn snapped out of if, and started running in the opposite direction of the creek.

message 10: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Quinn kept running, determined to not let the red team take the flag off him.

((Also, if anyone had any more red people, Pyper is on the blue team and about to take the flag so someone might want to defend that...))

message 11: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9090 comments James tackled Evan "Not so fast," she hissed

message 12: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9090 comments ((The flag))

message 13: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9090 comments James grabbed his foot pulling him in with her

(I have Lindsey on red))

message 14: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Quinn heard a splash, and turned around, only to see that his teammate was in the creek. He kept running.

((Yeah the flag... Cause if she can get it across the creek before the red team can get the flag back from Quinn, blue wins))

message 15: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

((No, the red flag. Quinn has the blue flag)

message 16: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9090 comments James surfaced and took her knife out "Keep back," she said.

Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~ | 2792 comments "The flag!" Cacey cried. She ran towards Quinn as fast as she could, but her legs were getting tired from all the running.

message 18: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9090 comments Danya wrote: "((Whoops, I forgot blue has a flag, also I need to eat dinner really soon))"

((Same))

message 19: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

((Well whoever has a spare red they're not using, Pyper's at Zeus's fist about to grab the red flag...))

Quinn noticed Cacey back, and ran away. All he had to do was stall until the blue attackers got the red flag.

message 20: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9090 comments James saw Cacey and cursed dashing after her dripping

message 21: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

((Okay bye Danya!))

Quinn ran behind a tree, trying to hide for as long as possible, hoping that the attackers would get the flag soon.

message 22: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9090 comments James saw Quinn vanish and chased after Cacey drawing her away hopefully.

Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~ | 2792 comments Cacey noticed James chasing her, and turned around with her sword drawn.

message 24: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Quinn hoped that no one had seen him, and held the flag close.

message 25: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9090 comments James "Now that's not fair I brought a dagger to a sword fight," she said pouting.

Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~ | 2792 comments Cacey chuckled. "Well, that's your problem and not mine, huh?" She stepped closer.

message 27: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9090 comments "Oooh I like your attitude ah to bad I might have to render you unconscious," said James steeping foreword.

message 28: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Quinn heard the girls arguing, and made a silent reminder to thank James for distracting Cacey.

message 29: by Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~ (last edited Feb 05, 2016 04:10PM) (new)

Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~ | 2792 comments "You're not so bad yourself. We might be able to hang out sometime after this." Cacey was about to swing her sword when she remembered that Quinn still had the flag. "Actually, I have bigger problems to deal with than you." She said, and turned back around. She ran to the place where she last saw Quinn.

message 30: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9090 comments James launched herself at Cacey tackling her with her water heavy body.

message 31: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Quinn cursed under his breath, and hoped that Cacey wouldn't find his tree.

message 32: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 24791 comments Mod
Lilax darted forwards, ice skating on a path of her own creation. She darted about, coming at the red flag! She was going to return it!

message 33: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

((Wrong flag! Quinn's trying to keep the blue flag away from the reds...))

message 34: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9090 comments ((Yeah))

message 35: by Ilsa, I name me, destroyer of worlds! (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 24791 comments Mod
((Hmmm, but wasn't the red flag taken to the creek?))

message 36: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9090 comments ((Idk now I'm confused))

message 37: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

((Noooo, the red flag is at Zeus' Fist. The blue team is there now trying to take it. The blue flag was taken to the creek, and now the blue team has got it back))

message 38: by Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~ (last edited Feb 05, 2016 04:21PM) (new)

Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~ | 2792 comments "Oof..." Cacey grunted, and rolled over to get her attacker off of her. She remember something one of her cabinmates had supplied her with: balloons filled with itching powder. She threw one at James, and continued running toward where she thought Quinn might be.

Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~ | 2792 comments ((Hope you don't mind, Shadow.))

message 40: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Quinn stayed hidden, hoping he was out of sight.

message 41: by ѕolanιne (last edited Feb 05, 2016 04:28PM) (new)

ѕolanιne | 9090 comments James was hit but got up the powder was wet and would cake making it worse but she wouldn't give up yet and ran after her.

(Not at all lol. She doesn't like to lose... I think her dad was a son of Nike)

message 42: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 159 comments Jonathan ignored Nadia. If there was one thing he didn't like, it was people trying to order him around. That was why his stepfather ... Jonathan ran towards Cacey, cracking his whip across his back.

message 43: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Quinn ran to another tree, hoping this one would hide him more.

Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~ | 2792 comments Cacey tripped and fell, cursing in Ancient Greek. Where were her teammates?

message 45: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9090 comments Fred ran in and helped Cacey up muttering 'Go' he had seen Quinn and went to his tree.

message 46: by Alexander (last edited Feb 05, 2016 04:53PM) (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 159 comments Jonathan leaped up in the air, double punching Fred and Cacey at the same time.

Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~ | 2792 comments "Thanks." She said gratefully, and sprinted off to somewhere she could tend her wounds. She was bleeding more than she had realized.

Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~ | 2792 comments Cacey staggered back, shocked. She collapsed on the ground.

message 49: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9090 comments Fred staggered but returned the punch "RUN!" he commanded to Cacey.

message 50: by Alexander (last edited Feb 05, 2016 04:53PM) (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 159 comments Jonathan dodged as gracefully as the wind. He kicked Fred's legs out from under him.

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.