Camp Half-Blood discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives 2017-2020 > Forest- Friday

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by mels (new)

mels (padmeskywalkers) ((Blue flag))

message 2: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

beth (beth01) | 8516 comments Mod
Quinn stood guarding the flag. He heard some branches move, and turned, only to find out it was the wind.

message 3: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 159 comments Jonathan took a step into the clearing. He was not a fan of games in the least, but he made an exception every once in a while. He enjoyed watching people cower before him.

message 4: by Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~ (last edited Feb 05, 2016 12:56PM) (new)

Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~ | 2792 comments Cacey stood off to the side, hidden in the shadows. She saw two boys guarding the flag, and knew she would need to be extra stealthy in order to get past them. She inched forward, her camouflage suit shifting to match her surroundings. This was made just recently by her and her cabinmates, but it had one flaw: it didn't cover her face. She had painted that the old-fashioned way, and could only hope it would be enough.

message 6: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Quinn looked around, his eyes on red alert, his sword in his hand, ready.

message 7: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 159 comments Jonathan stood his ground, his face expressionless, as always. He waited patiently for any sign of movement or sound. He could feel every sound upon the wind.

Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~ | 2792 comments Cacey saw the glint of a sword, and almost drew her own sword, but stopped herself. She knew that, right now, the most important thing was not getting noticed. When the boy looked away, she jumped silently to the side, and crouched in the shadow of a bush. She was getting closer.

message 9: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Quinn knew that a red would come along at some point. He just needed to be ready. For whoever, or whatever, came along.

Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~ | 2792 comments ((I have to go... Be back in a few.))

message 11: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 159 comments Jonathan blew a ring of smoke out of his mouth. The smoke traveled into the bushes. The feel of the smoke was consistent, constant, regular. But then it wasn't. There was an obstruction. A person. Jonathan cracked his whip into the bushes, creating a wind scythe traveling straight towards the being in the bushes. It cut a thick tree branch on its way.

message 12: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Quinn watched Jonathon. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Why did you do that for?"

message 13: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Quinn didn't know where to look, so he just guarded the flag as best he could. Which was kind of hard, seeing as the flag was huge, and he, well, wasn't as huge.

message 14: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 159 comments ((As long as you leave it open for him to react.))

message 15: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 159 comments ((Also, red team should be using italics.))

Jonathan whipped ((no pun intended)) around, seeing the shadow drop towards Quinn. He cracked his whip towards it.

message 16: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Quinn fell to the ground as someone dropped on top of him. He stood up, and pointed his sword at the boy, his face expressionless.

message 17: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Quinn pressed his sword against the boy's chest, hoping that he would maybe leave the flag alone.

message 18: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 159 comments Jonathan swung his whip three times in quick succession towards the newcomer.

message 19: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 159 comments ((Cheshire, but he / she is gone right now.))

message 20: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Alec ran over, noticing his teammate on the ground. He drew his scythe, and swung at Quinn.

message 21: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

((I can do both... Alec's on red. ))

Quinn ducked out of the way of the scythe, taking his sword off Evan's chest momentarily.

message 22: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 159 comments "Hey!" Jonathan shouted to the boy with the scythe to attract his attention. He swung his whip at him.

message 23: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Alec was now the only red around. He glanced around, and swung again at Jonathon this time.

message 24: by Alexander (new)

Alexander (alexandercornelius) | 159 comments Jonathan dodged with inhuman speed. "I'm as fast as a tornado, as fierce as the hurricane!" He swung another wind scythe at the boy with his whip.

message 25: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Alec felt it hit him, and decided maybe it was best to retreat. He'd re group with the reds, and gather more of them, then they could attack and conquer.

message 26: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Alec looked at Evan, and grinned. "You go for Quinn, I'll go for Jonathon. And then we can take the girl together", he proposed.

message 27: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Alec nodded. "I know, that's why we're taking her together", he explained. "As for when, how does now work for you?" he asked, grinning.

message 28: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Alec looked at Evan, and nodded, before running out, and attacking Jonathan from behind.

message 29: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Quinn spun around, to face Evan, and growled. "You again".

Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~ | 2792 comments ((Back now, I seem to have missed the action. And I'm a girl, this is Heidi speaking. I changed my name because it was fun.))
Cacey took the chance to jump into the action, sprinting toward the flag. There was so much commotion going on around her, she hoped it would distract them from her. Plus, if they saw anything, it would probably just be a floating face.

message 31: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Quinn dodged the stab, clashing his sword against Evan's. He saw a floating face go past, and his eyes widen. Then he realised what was happening. "Nadia! The floating face!" he called out.

Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~ | 2792 comments ((Oh my gods, I think I'm gonna die laughing.))
Cacey cursed in Ancient Greek under her breath. Of COURSE they noticed her. She ran faster.

Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~ | 2792 comments ((Hey, um, anyone know what the flag actually is?))

message 34: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

((It's just a giant flag...))

Quinn took Evan's confusion to his advantage, and disarmed him.

Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~ | 2792 comments ((Maybe Beth knows. I'm gonna wait for her, because I want to know whether or not Cacey can actually lift it.))

Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~ | 2792 comments ((Oh, ok.))
Cacey heard the clang out metal, and stole a glance behind her to see her teammate being disarmed. She turned back around, and drew her sword as she continued running. No point in trying to hide completely now. She could see the flag, getting closer and closer.

Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~ | 2792 comments Cacey heard a whistle through the air, and saw a knife fly past her ear. When she felt blood trickling down her neck, she realized that the knife had nicked her ear a little. This person must have been good at throwing knives. Although her injury stung, she ignored the pain, and finally grabbed the flag.

message 38: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

((Yeah yeah you can lift it!))

Quinn chuckled, picking up Evan's sword and pointing both of them at him.

Cheshire Cat [Heidi]~ We're All Mad Here ~ | 2792 comments ((Gah, I gtg eat dinner..))
Cacey sprinted back down, carry the flag with her. She called to her teammate: "Evan! Take the flag!"

message 40: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

((Yes, the red team needs to get the flag over the creek...))

Quinn noticed what was happening, and jumped inbetween Evan and Cacey, trying to grab the flag back.

message 41: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

((Well, at the moment they can't lose, because the way to lose would be if the blue team took their flag over the creek before they took the blue flag over))

Quinn tried to grab the flag back off Cacey, lunging for it, but he was too far off, and missed. He continued running after if, hoping to catch it before they took it over the creek.

message 42: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9090 comments Danya wrote: "Blue team
(( but Cacey needs to get past the boundary line, right?))
Nadia nearly screamed. She sprinted and began wrestling the flag away from the girl."

(( I got the creek))

message 43: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9090 comments ((Idk but don't worry James is stationed there to stop anyone))

message 44: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

((Yeah you can RP in all of them...))

message 45: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne | 9090 comments ((She's on Blue))

message 46: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

((Sure...))

message 47: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

((They're running toward the creek. Here, I'll go post, you can all follow))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

(can we do todays capture the flag please?)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

(also if they make it to the other teams boundaries then that team wins)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.