What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. A book about a girl finding out her brother is an artist. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 3 comments This book is about a girl whose brother died in a car accident. His friend happens to be in the car with him and is blamed for the accident. I'm pretty sure the two fall in love...but any way she finds out her brother had been an artist

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
Why is the friend blamed? What is the story about mainly--the accident and how it affects her family or the two of them falling in love or her discovery that her brother was an artist. And how come she hadn't known that before? I mean, that's usually something that you start doing as a kid when you are artistic, so how could she not know it?

When was the book set? 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's early part of this decade?

Where did you find the book? Library, book store, grocers? Why did you want to read it? Was it recommended to you, the cover/blurb looked interesting, you had to read it for school?

Was it YA, NA or adult?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37833 comments Mod
***Note: Provide a brief description of your book in the subject line, as opposed to something vague like "Help!" or "Can't Remember This Book" and you will be more likely to catch the eye of someone familiar with your book.

message 5: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 3 comments I found it at the library and this decade. The friend was blamed because he was in the car with the brother and didn't stop the brother from driving because he was upset about a fight with his girlfriend. She didn't know he had been an artist because he didn't tell anyone except his best friend. I think the story line had more to do with her finding out more about her brother.

message 7: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 3 comments Yes that's it :D thank u