GLBT + 1x1 Roleplays discussion

Gay 1x1s > Morgan and Teddy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 143 (143 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 5082 comments Mod
Hia =D so do u wanna be the knight or the prince??

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Uh, whichever (: Maybe the knight, if you didn't want to be him.

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Okay sure. I guess i can be the prince =)!

message 7: by Morgan (new)

Hmm i didn't really have anything specific in mind. Maybe that they could already be in a sort of relationship, but of course they have to keep it a secret because of what might happen to your guy and all if it was ever to be found out.

message 9: by Morgan (new)

Kay so charries??

message 11: by Morgan (new)

Kay he's basic =P

Name: Zander Tolsia
Nickname: Zane (rarely lets people call him that)
Sexuality: Pan
Appearance:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) He's cute ^^ Do you want to be the dominant one in the relationship, or me? I need to know how cute to make my boy lol

message 13: by Morgan (new)

Uh you probably ^-^

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay (:

Name: Xavian Cole Reed

Date of Birth: December 12

Gender; Male

Sexuality: Homosexual

Appearance
 photo 43ec9f3db88d0392affa24571b6b3949_zps0a53ccce.jpg
Xavian has dark brown hair and bright green eyes, appearing silver in certain light. He is tall, standing at 6'3, and weighs about 150 lbs. He is skinny, yet muscular.

Pets
Xavian has a 5 month old husky that he is taking care of. He found her on the streets, injured, and Zander was nice enough to let him keep her. Though she is small, she is an excellent tracker. Her name is Frey.

message 15: by Morgan (new)

Aww XD okay so where should we start??

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Mhh, do you want then to already have a relationship with each other?

message 17: by Morgan (new)

Yeah :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay. Then I guess either in the morning with waking Zander up or Zander calls Xavian out to the garden for some alone time.

message 19: by Morgan (new)

Waking up sounds good ^-^ wanna start??

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Could you start actually? I have to go do something really quick.

message 21: by Morgan (new)

Sure.

Zane rolled over in bed, smiling in content as he saw Xavian's face. He lightly traced the outline of his jaw kissing his cheek before cuddling closer to him. Closing his eyes he inhaled his lover's scent, one he'd never be able to get enough of. Slowly he sat up in bed, running his fingers through his hair as he looked out the window.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( Thanks (: ))

Xavian was sleeping on his back, breathing steadily. When he was touched, and cuddled with, he smiled slightly in his sleep and sighing happily, turning over onto his side when Zane sat up. Frey, who was laying at the foot of the bed, woke up when Zane sat up. She got up and stretched her legs a bit before walking over to the prince, tail waging almost lazily behind her.

message 23: by Morgan (new)

He laughed softly at the dog, petting her behind the ears. At first he'd thought it was a horrible idea to have a mutt walking around in the palace walls, but when Xavian asked him he just couldn't say no. He pulle Frey onto his lap, rubbing her belly as she rolled over on his lap nipping playfully at his fingers. His eyes flickered back over towards him for a moment his smile brightening slightly.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Frey backed slightly, knowing it wasn't a good idea to wake up her Master when he was asleep. She laid on her back in Zane's lap, tail still wagging slowly as she watched Zane. Xavian began to stir slightly in his sleep, not because of his dog's barking though. He slowly opened his eyes, finding Zane's right away and he smiled at him.

message 25: by Morgan (new)

He smiled back at him, leaning down to kiss his perfect lips softly. "You know, i'm surprised my father hasn't questioned why you're in here every night. You couldn't possibly be that loyal in his eyes. After all you can only protect me so much when you're in my bed." Zane purred softly with a teasing smile as he ran his hands down his chest. He sighed softly before pulling away from him as he looked back down at Frey lazily running his fingers through her hair.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Xavian kissed him back when kissed, then chuckled softly and sat up.
" He obviously doesn't know I'm in your bed. Probably just thinks I'm being overprotective, as I normally am," he said, wrapping his arms around his love and resting his chin on his shoulder. He gently bed his dog's belly, scratching gently. Frey perked up when she saw Xavian, barking quietly and her tail began to move faster.

message 27: by Morgan (new)

Zane smiled softly, kissing his cheek, warming up under his touch as Frey rolled off his lap and shuffled closer towards Xavian. "Mmm and that's just one of the many things i love about you. Your over-protectiveness." He murmured softly, lightly trailing a path up his arm with his finger as a smile played at his lips.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Xavian smiled and kissed his cheek, trailing smaller kisses down the side of his neck to his shoulder and stopping there. Both arms now wrapped protectively, yet gently around Zane as he took deep breaths.
" I couldn't even begin to name everything about you that I love. There's far too much," he whispered, smiling softly.

message 29: by Morgan (new)

Zane smirked slightly at his words leaning back into his chest loving the feel of being so close to him. He couldn't imagine being with anyone else. Especially a girl. He shuddered at the thought shaking his head as he pressed himself closer towards his lover. He closed his eyes for a moment sighing softly.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Xavian stayed like that for a bit, just taking in the smell and comfort of his lover. He'd never tire of either of those things.
" We should get you in the shower...," he whispered, sighing once again before he loosened his grip on Zane, straightening up and looking at him with a smile on his face.

message 31: by Morgan (new)

He opened his eyes, pouting slightly as he got up from the bed, pushing the covers aside. He kissed Xavian's lips softly once more before walking over towards the shower, quickly stripping before he made sure it was the right temperature.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " Love you," Xavian called after Zane, smirking slightly and getting up as well. He stood up, hands going above his head as he stretched and scratched the back of his head. Frey barked softly and went over to the edge of the bed, waiting for Xavian. Her owner smiled softly and turned around, scratching her head gently.

message 33: by Morgan (new)

Zane bit his lip softly. "Love you more." He called back before hopping into the shower, leaving it open as he waited for Xavian to join him. He sighed in content as the warm water ran over his body and he grabbed the bar of soap.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " Stay here," Xavian said to Frey with a smile. The dog whined softly, but barked in understanding, staying where she was. Xavian smiled, petted her once more before going into the bathroom. He smiled at Zane, stretching once again.

message 35: by Morgan (new)

He turned around in the shower, biting his lip as he looked him up and down while he stretched. "Well don't just stand there and look pretty." Zane murmured with a teasing smile turning back around to face the wall.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Xavian looked at Zane and blinked a few times before he smirked. Quickly, he got his sweats and boxers on, climbing in behind Zane and kissing his shoulder gently as the hot water trickled down their bodies. One arm remained at his own side while the other placed gently on the others waist.

message 37: by Morgan (new)

His heart beat picked up slightly at the simplicity of having him so close to him. No matter how many times they showered together, or were together in general he could never get over the feeling. He turned around to face him, kissing his jawline softly as he looked up at him, beginning to rub him down with the soap as a small smile played at his lips.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Xavian smiled sweetly at Zane, kissing his forehead gently. Though his lover was 2 years older then him, Xavian was more fit out and much taller. He often teased Zane about this, though this moment was far too comforting for him to do so.

message 39: by Morgan (new)

Zane sighed softly, no longer feeling like bathing when he was so close to Xavian. He ran his hands over his broad shoulders, standing on his tippy toes so he could kiss him, gently biting down on his lower lip as he lathered his back with soap.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Xavian kissed Zane back, helping his balance out a bit by placing both hands firmly on his waist and just picking him up in the slightest so that his toes were still on the floor, but some of the weight was off him. He tilted his head to the side, deepening the kiss a bit and pushing his tongue forward to lick his bottom lip.

message 41: by Morgan (new)

Zane smiled softly into the kiss as he felt Xavian's arms go around him, lifting his weight slightly. He pressed himself closer towards him, opening his mouth slightly as he ran his tongue along his bottom lip allowing him entrance into his mouth. He moaned softly threading his fingers through his hair.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) (( Last post, going to sleep (: ))

Xavian's tongue ran along Zane's and he moaned softly, pulling Zane closer if that was even possibly. He began to make little circles on one side of his waist, still holding him up steadily.

message 43: by Morgan (new)

He wrapped his arms around his shoulders playing with his tongue, as he closed his eyes in slight pleasure before he pulled away. "I think we should hurry and wash up. Don't want to be late for breakfast... again." Zane told him with a smile, kissing his chest, wanting so much to kiss him again, but resisting the urge as much as possible.

((Okay ^-^ bye))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Xavian frowned when he pulled away, but he nodded and kissed the side of his head gently.
" Okay," he replied and let him go, one hand still staying on his waist just slightly, but the other back at his own side.

message 45: by Morgan (new)

Zane smiled slightly biting his lip as he ran his fingers over Xavian's all too tempting lips. He sighed softly pulling away so he could finish washing up. Once he was done he stepped out of the shower to grab a towel.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Xavian smiled and washed himself quickly when Zane stepped out, coming out after him about a minute later and turning off the water. He grabbed a towel of his own and begun to dry off.

message 47: by Morgan (new)

Zane looked down at the floor before approaching his wardrobe and grabbing the nearest thing possible. He threw it on before laying back down on the bed with a sigh, motioning for Frey to join him. He smiled softly runnin his hand down her soft spine and Inbetween her ears.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Frey perked up when Zane laid down on the bed, walking over and sitting down on his chest while he petted her. He tail wagged slowly behind her as she relaxed. Xavian cam out a moment later with a towel around his waist and smiled at the both of them.

message 49: by Morgan (new)

Zane kept his gaze on the ceiling, laughing softly at the tickling feeling of her claws on his chest. He adjusted himself slightly before looking over at Xavian. "It's rude to stare." He told him, sticking out his tongue childishly, still unable to keep the smile off his face.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " Oh you know you like it when I look at you," Xavian said to Zane, winking at him as he got the pile of extra clothing off of the chair that was near the door. He began to dress in his uniform.

« previous 1 3