♥ Nothing Better Than Reading!! ♥ discussion

Book/Genre of the Month > The Book Thief - Markus Zusak - December BOTM 2013

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
Please add your views about this book here!

message 2: by Luz (new)

Luz Aponte-yanes | 18 comments I read this book about a month and a half ago and absolutely LOVED it. Very moving. Can't wait for the movie to come out.

message 3: by Anu (new)

Anu (stinkygorilla) | 3 comments Ironically, I just happen to pick this book up the other day (Kindle Edition is $2.49 on Amazon)

This will be my first book club. Looking forward to it.

message 4: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
Ann wrote: "Ironically, I just happen to pick this book up the other day (Kindle Edition is $2.49 on Amazon)

This will be my first book club. Looking forward to it."

Hope u like it!

message 5: by Ryan (new)

Ryan (ryancullinane92) Genuinely, one of, if not the best book I've ever read.

Enjoy!

message 6: by Anu (new)

Anu (stinkygorilla) | 3 comments Just finished. Spent most of the day absorbed in this book. Truly an excellent book.

message 7: by Cath (new)

Cath (cathastrophic) Am I the only one that held back tears/got very emotionnal while reading this book?
It was truly amazing ♥ I loved reading every page

message 8: by Anushri (new)

Anushri Jain | 20 comments I picked up this book as I saw this group reading it. I am going really slow at this given the German background and the tricky names. Done with 150 pages yet and loving every bit. Looks like this is going to make it to my favourites list, somewhere right at the top :)

message 9: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
I'm glad you liked it guys!:)

message 10: by Niranjan (new)

Niranjan Nair (niranjansnair) | 234 comments I bought this book on Kindle today evening... and just now I joined the group and I'm really glad its the group read of the month :D

Loved it so far for its unconventional narration.

message 11: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
This was simply awesome!!! Such a spectacular read:):)

message 12: by Anushri (new)

Anushri Jain | 20 comments I so can't wait for the movie to release!

message 13: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
The movie has released....as far as I know, though i don't know about India...

message 14: by Anushri (new)

Anushri Jain | 20 comments 21st feb! like you own this reading club, I lead a movie club in Mumbai ;)

message 15: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
Oh! that's great! and that's the day my exams end.....yayyy....*yell with happiness8

message 16: by Roseanne (new)

Roseanne I read this one last summer. One of the best books I read last year. Such a moving story.

message 17: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
Roseanne wrote: "I read this one last summer. One of the best books I read last year. Such a moving story."

Totally agree!:)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I read the book this year, and found it alright. My favourite part of the novel was the fact that Death is the narrator. That was really interesting to me, and rather original. The storyline however, I found lagging a little bit. It didn't engage me as much as I had hoped.