What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Chaos (Numbers, #2)
This topic is about The Chaos
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > Help me remember! [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marshiee (new)

Marshiee Kai (immaslytherin) | 8 comments I read a synopsis from a book catalogue before and I remember thinking to look for the book after but then I forgotten the name and the cover of the book so now I'm trying to remember it. Can you guys help?

It's about a guy (I think) who have an ability(I can't quite remember if it's a newfound ability or if he have known it all along)to see the date of death of people. Then, one day he realises that almost everyone he saw on the street has the same date of death on their head so he wondered. Then, he thought there must be some kind of disaster that's going to happen that will result in billions of people dying so he's trying to find out what it would be and try to stop it.
That's all in the synopsis.
Sounds familiar?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
***Note: Provide a brief description of your book in the subject line, as opposed to something vague like "Help!" or "Can't Remember This Book" and you will be more likely to catch the eye of someone familiar with your book.

message 4: by Marshiee (new)

Marshiee Kai (immaslytherin) | 8 comments Lisa wrote: "The Chaos"

Thank you so much! :D

message 5: by Marshiee (new)

Marshiee Kai (immaslytherin) | 8 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "***Note: Provide a brief description of your book in the subject line, as opposed to something vague like "Help!" or "Can't Remember This Book" and you will be more likely to catch the eye of someo..."

Aite! Will keep that in my mind for next time. :)

message 6: by Lisa (new) - added it

Lisa (med0ra) | 439 comments You're welcome.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Chaos (other topics)