Youth in Revolt: The Journals of Nick Twisp, Book One Youth in Revolt discussion

question about ending... SPOILERS

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Roman Hey guys, I have quick question that confuses me. I just finished the book but I had it from somewhere on my Kindle, and the title was part 1 and 2.

I need to know what exactly did I finish :-) and which books should I buy if I want to continue from where I stopped.

----------------
SPOILER ALERT!!!
So the ending is that Nick escaped from Thanksgiving dinner with Sheeni (where also Trent appeared) and he was writing his last entry from under the bridge, escaping police, contemplating to fly to India since he had those tickets.
----------------

So is this end if "Youth in Revolt" or "Revolting Youth: The Further Journals of Nick Twisp"?. What's the name of the following book from where I finished?

Thank you!

Violet There's 3 parts to the 1st book of Youth in Revolt.
Also after "Revolting Youth: The Further Journals of Nick Twisp", there's "Revoltingly Young: The Journal of Nick Twisp's Younger Brother" and "Son of Youth in Revolt". Though those books aren't all about Nick, it still has him as a character and it explains what happened after "Revolting Youth: The Further Journals of Nick Twisp".

Roman Violet wrote: "There's 3 parts to the 1st book of Youth in Revolt.
Also after "Revolting Youth: The Further Journals of Nick Twisp", there's "Revoltingly Young: The Journal of Nick Twisp's Younger Brother" and "S..."

Thank you, that means I read only 1st and 2nd part of "Youth in Revolt" and should look for 3rd?

Violet Yes