The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil, #1) The School for Good and Evil discussion

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bipasha How old do you think Agatha, Sophie and Tedros along with the other students are? Based on the facts that they tried to kiss, and said the 3 magic words, I'm guessing around 14 to 16,. But in any way, definitely teenagers! What do you think? And don't you think that this defeats the purpose of the book being MG and not YA? Feel free to give your views.

Also if you have time and don''t mind please check out my review:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Thanx! ;)

message 2: by Little Miss Sunshine (last edited Dec 16, 2013 10:34PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Little Miss Sunshine mmm.....yeah i kinda agree 14-16. maybe even 13-16.

Little Miss Sunshine has anyone read the 2nd book of this series?

Bipasha No, i wish i could, tho. Its on preorder for $17 but it will be sold for $27 after release.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

i think maybe 13 or 14

Mayah I think they are between the ages of 12 and 14.

Becky yeah i think 12 and 14 too

Awesome Klar 13 or 14

J.L. Around 15-16, the kids are too preoccupied with looks and the girls are described as having figures. Remember the F for "Fun" LOL

message 10: by Esme (new) - rated it 5 stars

Esme yeah I would say 15-60 they talk about muscles too

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall Thirteen to fifteen? Probably thirteen, in my mind at least. I was wondering the selfsame thing myself :).

message 12: by Ruby (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ruby I think the book says they are both 12. I don't know about Tedros. In this book, I disliked the mature things they were doing for their age: violence and dating and all that.

****Kelly***** Bipasha{is eviscerated by fiction} wrote: "How old do you think Agatha, Sophie and Tedros along with the other students are? Based on the facts that they tried to kiss, and said the 3 magic words, I'm guessing around 14 to 16,. But in any w..."

Wow you fingers must hurt from writing that review!

Mackenzie Ruby wrote: "I think the book says they are both 12. I don't know about Tedros. In this book, I disliked the mature things they were doing for their age: violence and dating and all that."

Yeah, I agree with you.

Book_Lover 13-16

Taylor Elley I read this book when I was in the fifth grade but I have a very mature reading level so I probably not the beat judge.