Angel Academy discussion

Outside of The Academy > The Very Very Very Very Secretive Cave

Comments Showing 1-50 of 106 (106 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

(( whoa it is so secretive!!!))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

(( could perhaps someone fall rather violently down a hole into it?))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

(( hmmm))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

(( yeah I am in the middle of that XD ))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

(( don't worry I will just keep sol alseep XD))

message 6: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments Matt was walking around with a flashlight looking for Ann.

message 7: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 34 comments Suddenly there was a loud and rather violent screaming from above. Rose fell out of the top of the cave and landed hard on her butt in front of Ann.

message 8: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 34 comments "Oh, ummm... Sorry... " Rose stuttered. "Are you all right?"

message 9: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments Matt heard voices and headed towards the voices.

message 10: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 34 comments "Sorry. My name is Rose." She held her hand out in friendly greeting.

Just then Liz's voice was heard screeching. "Rose!! When I find you I will kill you!!"

"That would be my sister." Rose said nervously.

message 11: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 34 comments (Syd is she fallen or holy??)

message 12: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 34 comments "Nice to meet you!" Rose said cheerfully. "What's wrong? I can tell you're really sad."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

(( and Sol awakens ))

message 14: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments Matt was getting closer to the voices."Ann!"He called out.

message 15: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 34 comments Rose cringed and scooted away sadly. "Oh. Okay. Sorry." She sulked.

"Rose!!!" Liz shrieked her voice getting louder. "I will find you!!"

"I should probably go." Rose said. She unfolded her wings and flew off

message 16: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments Matt was getting closer to the voices."Ann!"He called out."

message 17: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments Matt soon found her.

message 18: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 34 comments Liz's voice faded off in the background slowly. As if she had turned around and stopped looking for her sister.

message 19: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments "Ann why did you walk away from me?"He asked.

message 20: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments He sighed."Yes i was thinking that.... but i beat myself up over that and i don't think that anymore."

message 21: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments He caught her."I'm stupid ok i don't know why i was thinking that."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

(( I feel so bad for Ann she is so worried about her love))

message 23: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments Sydney (Daughter of Athena) wrote: "Ann kissed him. "I thought you were going to leave me for that Evie girl.." She whispered very quietly."

He smiled."Baby I would never leave you for another girl or god would smite me remember."He said before kissing her forehead.

message 24: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments Evie peeked into the cave and saw Matt and Ann. "Umm..sorry guys I didn't know where to go so I just followed you two..." she said hesitantly.

message 25: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments Evie blushed realizing she was interrupting. She stepped outside and sat down.

message 26: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments He smiled and sealed the deal with a kiss."I have something in my pocket for you.

message 27: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments ((Yay thanks :) ))

message 28: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments Vivi drop through the portal and landed swiftly on the rock floor. She groans when she sees that there was already several people in, well, wherever this place is. She looks around the dead, dark cave. A couple, and a few wandering angels. Boring.

message 29: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments He pulled out a small red box.He handed it to her."Open it."

message 30: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments There was a metal ring wit an onyx stone in the middle of it."Ann Raziel will you marry me."

message 31: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments He was so joyed that he began crying.He hugged her tightly."I love you."

message 32: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments He smiled."Baby why not hold the wedding here?"He whispered asking.

message 33: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments "And it doesn't have to be a large wedding only invite some friends."He said getting up and walking around.

message 34: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments "I'm going to regret this but yes you can invite him."HE said sighing.

message 35: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments "You don't have to shout. If you want him to come i'm fine with it."He said putting his hands up in surrender.

message 36: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments Matthew wrote: ""You don't have to shout. If you want him to come i'm fine with it."He said putting his hands up in surrender."

message 37: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments ((I gtg back to class.))

message 38: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments She sighs, but claps quietly anyways. It would be rude not to wish a couple happiness.

message 39: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments He smiled and kissed her forehead.

message 40: by Saria (new)

Saria | 486 comments ((Ok should they meet here?))
Evie sighed at the romantic scene. "I sure wish some charming guy would come and sweep me off my feet.." she said dreamily

message 41: by Krul (new)

Krul Tepes | 477 comments And yet there was another girl who wants a guy. Geez, do you really need a lover to have some fun in life?

message 42: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments "Oh sorry."He said useing a hair clip to hold his hair out of his eyes.

message 43: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments "Yeah i know."

message 44: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 34 comments (Aww! Syd! It's so sweet!)

message 45: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments "Yes i did."He said smiling.He softly grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.

message 46: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments "And then were getting married."

message 47: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 34 comments (Syd, are you falling in love with Matthew Fang too?)

message 48: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 34 comments (You sure?? Maybe a little? I know I am. ;) ))

message 49: by Ellie (new)

Ellie | 34 comments (They are!! Except for the Evie thing, but they really are!)

message 50: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 480 comments "I agree to that ending."He said ending it in a kiss.

« previous 1 3