Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Elizabeth and Natsu!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 146 (146 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Hello! I like action/adventure with only a tiny bit of romance. Can do from 1 liners to about a paragraph depending on my rp partner. You?

message 2: by Holt (last edited Nov 28, 2013 08:42PM) (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Hm.. I suck at romance, but I'm awesome at yaoi.. *hides face* I'm great at supernaturals, gang life, action.. At times.. I can do up to ten sentences but my comfort is around one to three..

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I prefer M*F. It'd just feel really awkward doing anything other than that. I love Supernatural stuff and action. Never really done a gang one before but would be willing to try, Three to four is most comfortable although the other day I somehow did two paragraphs O.o Not sure how....

message 4: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments I guess we'll settle with three? And if that's fine, would you like to try out any gang things? I'm not so sure about the plot. I once did up to ten paragraphs.. How did that happen...?

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I could never do ten paragraphs of rp. Must have taken you forever to write.....and the gang thing is good with me. But plot...um.....

message 6: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Hm... Plot.. Can you come up with anything?

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I got nothing :/ Are we adding supernatural twist to it or no?

message 8: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments I'd say powers would be likely for gangster thing. I've got an idea. Ish. There are two rival gangs, and coincidentally, they receive the same job request that makes them clash and fight each other. Then there's another gang that challenges them and they have to set aside their rivalry and team up to beat the enemy.

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) So at first they're fighting but then realize they have to team up? Sure, let's do it :D

message 10: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments They're kinda enemies. But when a new enemy shows up they gotta team up.

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Alright. So characters then? Singles or doubles?

message 12: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments I'm great at singles. Anime or real life people? I'm better with anime.

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I can do either. I normally use a real life person but don't mind the other person using anime. Would you like girl or boy? I'd prefer girl but could do boy.

message 14: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments It's easier for me to become a boy. Do you want any romance....? Because I'm terrible at M*F.

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I like a tiny bit, but very minimal amounts of romance. And sorry :/ I'd be really bad at and feel really awkward going anything but M*F

message 16: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments So.. No romance at all? We could just do plain guy rivals

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I'm a lot better at RPing girls though honestly. I mean I can do guys sometimes but am better at girls. Guess I can do I guy for this one though.

message 18: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Or, if you'd prefer, a guy leader and a girl leader, enemies. :D

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) If you don't mind?

message 20: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Actually which would you prefer?

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I'd prefer the girl :)

message 22: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments I go for the guy then!

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) on app will be able to get on computer in a few minutes, will make then

message 24: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Okay.

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) How detailed of a character do you normally do? I prefer just simple template but I can do whatever.

message 26: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Simple thing I guess. I can't make my character because I'm on the phone.

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Okay, mine will be quick. But first, Age? I normally do around 17-20ish in ages.

message 28: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Mine's gonna be nineteen. Yours is up to you!

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Name: Jessica Rivers
Appearance: description

Will find out rest in RP

message 30: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Name: Jason Vader

Appearance:

Gang: Red Aces

Card/Alias: Joker

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) gtg in a sec but how .tp start?

message 32: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Maybe an accidental meet makes them angry at each other? The job request is later on?

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Sure. On break at work now oonly. on for a sec.

message 34: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Okay. Now I kinda need sleep.. Sorry!! TT^TT

message 35: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) It's fine:) I'll be back in a few hours. What time zone are you in?

message 36: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Indonesia..

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) what tfine is it there? 11:34 AM here.

message 38: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Wow.. I'm a full twelve hours faster than yours.

11:34 PM here.

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Well goodnight then. And I have a friend on here 13 hrs ahead of me so....

message 40: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments G'night! Eh you mean Clairene?

message 41: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) No O.o another one actually. Not in this group. is she the same?

message 42: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Clairene's 13 hours ahead of yours. She's 1 hour ahead of mine. She's Singapore, I'm in Jakarta..

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Two friends 13 ahead then. And could you start us off please? And since I've never done gangs before might not be too good at first.

message 44: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Can you please start us off?

message 45: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments So sorry! I've got exams tomorrow. So.. Maybe just a few posts before I sleep early.

message 46: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I gtg in a sec anyway. Good luck n exams!

message 47: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Thanks Elizabeth!

Jason and his gang, the Red Aces were ready. "Joker, up for that meeting?" His second in command grinned. The members of the gang had nicknames based on playing cards. Jason, the leaders was the Joker, the trump card. "Why wouldn't I be, King?" Jason smirked, his weapons firmly attached to his belt with his violin across his back. Anyone who dared to attack him or even cause a scratch on his instrument's surface... The last person who did was now buried underground with a tombstone above him.

message 48: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((No problem!))

Jessica had become the leader of her gang about six months ago. Before that she;d been pretty much overlooked. She hadn't liked the way it was run so decided to try to change that. As one of the few girls in the gang most od the people underestimated her, hadn't really been expecting it when she'd made her rise to power. Their old leader and all his closest allies were all long gone now, and things had changed. She was sitting on the edge of the roof of their hideout when she heard footsteps coming up behind her, turning to see her second in command, Victoria coming out. "Everyone's here, was wondering what the plan was that you wanted to talk to them about..."

message 49: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 4724 comments Jason, or rather.. Joker, gave the signal for his gang to move, only in separate directions and cars, so as not to attract too much attention. He had over seventy in his gang, which would be great in a war, but it was a little bit too much when going out in public. His weapon/instrument looked casual, he looked like a normal high school kid, except for the tattoo under his eye, and the fact he had a joker card imprinted right into his violin's surface, and he had the symbols of all the cards scattered around his outfit. Any random person looking around would see a kid.. addicted to the cards.. followed by some people with card symbols on their shirt, perhaps.

message 50: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Since I can't think of another good name I'm going to use the name of a thief's guild in one of my favorite books for her gangs name.))

Jessica went back down the steps to the main room where the rest of the Black Diamond was gathering. there were a little over 50 of them now. Back before she'd taken over there'd been more but some had left, but they'd been gaining their numbers back. She stood up on a kind of platform where she looked over them for a minute before quickly explaining the job, assigning a few of her strongest allies to lead different parts of it before jumping down of the platform. "Alright let's move out."

((What's the job request that they both get? I have no ideas))

« previous 1 3