Marvel and DC United (RP) discussion

Places > Kella's house

Comments Showing 1-50 of 137 (137 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments (Kella's house, pretty obvious I guess)

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments Kella pulled up and drove into the garage. She closed it and held the door for Kayla. "Welcome to my house!" She said grinning

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "Thanks!" I fixed it all up myself. It was a pain in the rear but it was worth it!" She said with a smile.

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "Thanks!" She said, and as if reading her mind she kissed Kayla

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments Kella kissed her even tighter and picked up Kayla, carrying her to the couch

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments Kella moaned softly. She grabbed Kayla's ass and squeezed it softly

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments (Should we go into pm?)

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments (Ok)

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments (Deerp I forgot this thread existed lol!)

Kella drove them up and parked the car.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 2473 comments Mod
"I want mommy!" He whimpered

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments Kella smiled sadly at him. "I know we aren't your mom but we'll keep you safe." She said

"But mommy.." Alex whimpered

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments Kella looked into his eyes. "Your mommy will be okay." She said smiling. "I promise." She added

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments (Double mommy ok promise yeah!)

"W-what if she not" He asked tears in his eyes

He hugged lion close to him giving her teddy to hold

"No I just want wion wight now.." He said crying

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments Kella went into her room and changed into short shorts an a doctor who t-shirt (http://m.ebay.com/itm/400605985954?na...) she went over to her closet. She sighed an grabbed her pistol and holster, putting them around her waist. She also grabbed a piece of stark tech: a wrist computer. After putting that on she went back to Kayla and Alex.

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments She giggled, "you mind if it's a bit big on him?"

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments She laughed and grabbed one of her shirts and brought it in for Alex

Alex was seemingly lifeless in her arms

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments She sat on the couch. She drew her finger across the pistol, edging her fingers on it. "I hope I don't have to use this...l

"But i want my mommy" He cried

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments Kella got up. "I ought to investigate this..." She said, pacing

he sighed and hugged her

(( o.o strange way to say that LOL!! XD))

Alex took off his clothes and crawled in the tub

"No tank you" Alex says sadly

He just sat there wanting mommy

He gets out and wraps up in the towel.

He nodded a little giving her a small weak smile.

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments Kella activated the wrist computer and started working on hacking the city surveillance. Her fingers glided across the the keyboard, her powers helping as she accessed the camera systems

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "Yeah! She said, turning off the wrist computer

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "Yeah." She said. She took him. "Hi!" She said softly, carrying him to her room with her.

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments Kella texted her back, 'don't get yourself killed ;)'

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments 'Ok...' She texted back. She laid down with Alex and hoped for the best

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments 'Ok, good luck :)' she texted back, whimpering quietly

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments Kella started crying as well, barely audible, but still there

Alex slowly fell asleep

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "Kayla?" Kella asked, concerned

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "What happened!?"

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "Oh Kayla..." She said, terrified

"Taywa!!" Alex says into the phone

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments "He's good." She said patting his hair

He smiled a little

She didn't have to he stole it holding it upside down

Raven Stormcaller (shadowfire638) | 2111 comments Kella giggled and held onto him. "He's got it!" She called

"Where is Taywa?"

"No.. i dust wote up" He said

"But he's yours silly!" Alex giggled

"OH NO!" He says running to get it

« previous 1 3