Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Janelle N Michelle

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't forget about you I promise. Are you up for AngelXDemon?

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments I didn't forget about you either. Sure:)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you play doubles?

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Yes I do

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

:) Yay do you have a plot idea?

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments I don't have any but I can think of one?

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Maybe we can just do a angels and Demons war and our characters are like sworn enemies but the angels end up being caught by the demons so they have to escape before they loose their family and the war?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure sorry if it takes me a while I go in the order I get the reply.

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments It's all good, I might disappear cause it's late.

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Forgot to ask for characters how detailed and should we do one girl angel and one boy demon or switch? For doubles?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh I think for this that the guy should be angel and the girl a demon. :) That would make things interestin in my oppinion.

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Sure we can do that.... Like one of us has a demon girl and angel guy and the other has a demon boy and angel girl?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I guess so

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Okay so do you want to be the demon girl and angel boy?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep :)

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Cool:)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

:) Okay you want to make your characters.

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Okay

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

{Name} Nathan Lee
{Age}23
{Gender}Male
{Species} Angel
{Appearance}

{Name}Marissa Jones
{Age}25
{Gender}Female
{Species}Demon
{Appearance}

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments I'm almost done with mine

message 21: by Janelle (last edited Jan 19, 2015 03:21PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Name: Lovelle Thomas

Appearance:

Personality: she's a kind, gentle, calm angle that won't let anyone she loves get hurt. But she's also kick ass, and fierce.

History: Lovelle lost her brother tommy when he died in a fire when she was just a kid, she blames herself for it and hasn't ever let her guard down. She helps with the warm and doesn't like any demons.

Job: Protector, Angel, fighter

Skills: Lovelle has been good with weaponry, fighting, swords, bows, and pretty much strategy.

Relationship Status: Open

Other:
~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Kragen Anderson

Appearance:

Personality:he's cruel and pretty my as evil as everyone else.

History: Kragen has been a hard core fighter for years and hasn't ever lost a fight. His dad was general for the demons his mom was a fallen angel. He hates them and everyone else he sees. He only gets along with demons and hates angels.

Job: Guard, leader, being a demon

Skills: Sword fight, torture, running, fighting, climbing, Weaponry, leading, and attacking anyone.

Relationship Status: Open

Other:

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

You want to start please?

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Sure

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you very much

message 25: by Janelle (last edited Nov 29, 2013 11:00AM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Lovelle glanced around the forest where she was asked to watch place unless any demons came. She took a sip of her water first before getting up slipping her bag on spreading her wings ready to fly the border. No demons would get passed her. She goes over to Nathan.

Kragen watched for any angels ready for a good fight that's what he's been waiting for. He hasn't had a good fight yet. He looked over at Marissa.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((the romances are AngelXangel and DemonXdemon then))

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments ((Okay))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((No I was asking. LOL sorry forgot the question mark))

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments ((It's fine I understand yes we can do that for romance))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Nathan was having a very pleasant day taking patrol of the border between heaven and hell. For the first time he came across one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen before in his whole life. "Hello there." He said looking at her with his gentle dark eyes. He was an archangel and this wasn't very hard to realize because of his beautiful grey wings.
~-~
Marissa was a beautiful young demon that honestly could careless about the very horrible war that was going on until she accidentally bumped right into Kragen.

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Lovelle looked up at Nathan shyly. "Hello," she said so politely to him. His wings were beautiful she never thought that she'd meet an archangel before. Her white wings showing as they were glowing lightly. She noticed he was so handsome she never expected to see any as beautiful as him before.

--

Kragen turned to Marissa when she bumped into him accidentally. He was amazed by her beauty. She was so elegant like for a demon it mesmerized him. She was amazing. "I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention." He said to her.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Nathan looked at her seeing how her wings lit up lightly behind her. This made him smile because it made her look so darn beautiful. "My name is Nathan." He introduced himself.
~-~
"It's all good." she said looking up at him.

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Lovelle looked up at him he was handsome really handsome that caught her a bit off guard. "My name is Lovelle." She said to him politely and softly thinking of how bad it is to get distracted but it seemed to be a good distraction.

~~

Kragen nodded looking at her. She was so beautiful. "I'm Kragen..." He was so shocked he forgot if he knew her or not. He just knows she's a demon that's all he can tell.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

oh my god I remember this one we just didn't figure out a plot for it.

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Yeah it was hard to do

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah I realized that it gets hard when we don't have a plotline

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments So true

message 38: by JanelleJasmine (new)

JanelleJasmine | 7 comments Hey this is my second account just in case something happens to my first one.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

oka

message 40: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Yeah can I join the other group just in case.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

What might happen?