Heroes of Olympus fan club discussion

Predictions > Will anyone die(more of the major characters) and who?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Grace, My best friend is a book (new)

Grace | 1123 comments Mod
Okay, so yeah the title says it all. Who do you think will die( in the more major characters) and if you really want then how?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason will die flying and he'll suddenly lose his power to fly and fall to his death.

message 3: by Grace, My best friend is a book (new)

Toaster wrote: "Jason will die flying and he'll suddenly lose his power to fly and fall to his death."

Maybe Jason will die BUT maybe Hades will find out about Jason's little dying and coming back in the first book, and then something like this will happen

Hades:"YOU CHEATED DEATH"
Hera:"we needed him to save olympus"
Jason:"I'm sorry Hades,but they needed me"
Hades:*revals true form*
Jason:*incinerates*
Piper:"NOOOOOOO"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

He died in the first book?

message 5: by Grace, My best friend is a book (new)

Toaster wrote: "He died in the first book?"

kind of like when Hera revealed her true form and he died then he came back

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

ohh ok

message 7: by Grace, My best friend is a book (new)

Gea will die/go back to sleep because if she dies and shes Mother Earth, then if she dies the world will die and like blow up right? so maybe they could all go to mars?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

why mars?

message 9: by Grace, My best friend is a book (last edited Nov 29, 2013 05:35PM) (new)

Because apparently mars used to be like Earth right? so then maybe they could live there and its close

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Well ok

message 11: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) Lolz NOOOO I don't want anyone to die!!!! >_< And that's why I couldn't write books. I couldn't kill ANYONE off XP

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I swear, I would get extremely mad if this happened, but maybe Leo will die trying to save Calypso from Ogygia? Like, he shoots himself out of a cannonball or something, transporting him there, but as he's saving Calypso, Gaea blows up Ogygia or something like that? :P

message 13: by Kamiko (new)

Kamiko (kamiko1108) | 74 comments Well, there's supposed to be a big huge battle... right?
I seriously hope no one but the giants and monsters die. Also, I hope Gaea goes into a very, very, very, very, very, very ,very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, a thousand more verys deep sleep and never wakes up again.

message 14: by Grace, My best friend is a book (last edited Feb 22, 2014 07:14PM) (new)

NOOOOO!!!! none of them could die!! There all awesome! But yeah it likely for hedge and nico and if they die Reyna might too (view spoiler) soo yeah...

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I think Leo might die, I don't want him to, but he might die trying to save Calypso from her island or trying to get there. Also Hazel might get taken back to the underworld, because Pluto only ignored her so she could do the quest and then when it's over he comes and takes her back to the underworld and she goes to the good place in the underworld. (I can't remember it's came.)

message 16: by Grace, My best friend is a book (new)

Elysium?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah that, thanks.

message 18: by Allison (new)

Allison Percy: Better not!
Annabeth: If she dies I will haunt Rick Riordan's nightmares.
Jason: ...Eh. I don't really like him, even if I am a daughter of Zeus. But then Piper would be crushed so... better not.
Piper: NO!
Hazel: I will explode my brain and be really angry at Riordan.
Frank: IF HE DIES.... I WILL BE A MONSTER.
Leo: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! EVERYONE THINKS HE'S GOING TO DIE AND IF HE DOES I WILL BURN THE BOOK EVEN IF IT'S FROM THE LIBRARY THEN I WILL GO UP TO MY ROOM AND BAWL MY EYES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nico: Um.......... He's creepy. I actually hope we don't see too much of him in #5.
Reyna: Uh..... I need to think about that.
Remember guys. "An oath to keep with a dying breath" can also relate to Percabeth because they promised they wouldn't leave each other.... and then again the whole Leo thing. And also Jason because of Nico's.... yeah. I don't like talking about Nico's secret.

message 19: by Allison (new)

Allison Selia ☥sεε үσυя scαяs тυяη ιηтσ вεαυтү☥ wrote: "Lolz NOOOO I don't want anyone to die!!!! >_< And that's why I couldn't write books. I couldn't kill ANYONE off XP"

I'm writing a fantasy series and I am going to be killing a lot of characters off in very torturous ways... Two of them come back to life. It's a paranormal fantasy. sorry, just wanted to point that out:)

message 20: by Allison (new)

Allison JASON WILL....um... Oh! I know! GET ON THE BAD SIDE OF HADES AND TELL NICO'S SECRET THINGY TO HIM ON ACCIDENT AND THEN HADES WILL WAVE HIS HAND AND BYE BYE JASON! And then Piper will totally judo flip Hades! And it'll be sad and epic and scary and "Why?!" at the same time"!:)

message 21: by Azzie (new)

Azzie | 17 comments Nicos getting a POV so we will see a lot of him

message 22: by Grace, My best friend is a book (new)

Azzie wrote: "Nicos getting a POV so we will see a lot of him"

where did you hear this?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes where?

message 24: by Grace, My best friend is a book (new)

Azzie wrote: "Nicos getting a POV so we will see a lot of him"

because i couldn't find anything about it on rick's website so... i don't know.

message 25: by Annabeth (new)

Annabeth Snow | 8 comments Grace wrote: "Azzie wrote: "Nicos getting a POV so we will see a lot of him"

because i couldn't find anything about it on rick's website so... i don't know."

Rick said it on his Twitter page without any sassiness involved. Plus, I would expect it. Nico is at Camp Half-Blood helping them get ready for the war. Rick also said that Octavian would get POV, but with sassiness on his Twitter. So, I don't know what to expect. If there is no Nico POV, I'll be really mad.

message 27: by Annabeth (new)

Annabeth Snow | 8 comments Also, I think Jason is going to die. After re-reading the first book, I actually kind of like him.
Actually, nevermind. He's obviously stronger than we think, coming back to life in the first book, even if Piper charmspoke him back. That takes some guts. As shown on the U.S. cover, he obviously does something important.
Frank is more likely to die. He probably has to burn the rest of his stick. This also probably has to go with the fact that Frank has to help make Percy make a decision.
I have a really bad feeling that Leo and Nico will die. They're my favorite characters.
But, obviously, two are going to die. Gaia is going to awaken. Going with the fact Frank has to help Percy make a decision, he might. Hazel probably will, too, for she is supposed to be dead already, since Nico took her out of the underworld. She also loves Frank.

And more than three is unlucky, but I think this is a special circumstance. If this is the case, then Percy and Annabeth will probably live. The other two... well, I don't know.

message 28: by Grace, My best friend is a book (new)

Captain wrote: "https://twitter.com/camphalfblood/sta...

Here's the link."

Ok thanks

message 29: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (Fandoms-Unite-10) | 43 comments I feel like Nico or Leo is going to die. I really don't want them to!!! But they're well-loved, and usually the characters with the most fans end up dying...plus, the PJO/KK crossovers supposedly happen after BoO, so Percabeth lives.

message 30: by Grace, My best friend is a book (new)

Caroline wrote: "I feel like Nico or Leo is going to die. I really don't want them to!!! But they're well-loved, and usually the characters with the most fans end up dying...plus, the PJO/KK crossovers supposedly h..."

Yay! But I don't want nico or Leo to die! I think It may be nico frank or hazel.

message 31: by Carl (new)

Carl | 9 comments I have a theory as to who will likely die. Since killing off Percy would be suicide for the series, I have two guesses to the male, and a likely guess for the female.
Male:
Jason Grace
Nico DiAngelo

Female: Hazel
Think about the title, the blood of Olympus. Who were the three greek gods who fought the Titans? Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades. We know that of all the protagonists, only one of them is a daughter of these three, Hazel. Unless you consider Thalia. Ha Ha Ha Haaaa... Please don't do it Rick

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

No, not Nico. Bianca already died. No Hades death.
the other two, I don't care.

message 33: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (Fandoms-Unite-10) | 43 comments This is totally off topic but my goodreads isn't letting me PM anybody. Carl=do you play Professor Layton?

message 34: by Carl (new)

Carl | 9 comments Caroline wrote: "This is totally off topic but my goodreads isn't letting me PM anybody. Carl=do you play Professor Layton?"

Play it, I love it! I managed to see the Eternal Diva over the summer and enjoyed it. Currently I am trying to obtain the prequels.

message 35: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (Fandoms-Unite-10) | 43 comments The prequels=MIND BLOWING. In the last one (the Azran Legacy, which I just got about two months ago) I was freaking out! It was intense.

message 36: by Carl (new)

Carl | 9 comments Caroline wrote: "The prequels=MIND BLOWING. In the last one (the Azran Legacy, which I just got about two months ago) I was freaking out! It was intense."
Unfortunately for me, some stinking youtuber from Japan spoiled the twist involving Descole! GAH! At least I have managed to keep the Last Specter and Miracle Mask unspoiled

message 37: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (Fandoms-Unite-10) | 43 comments Just Descole, right? there's a few more shocking twists....

message 38: by Grace, My best friend is a book (new)

Hey guys, sorry to be the party pooper here but it is one of the rules to try to keep the conversation on track so unless yours talking about who you think might not make it then I'll have to ask you have this conversation elsewhere. Thanks and sorry again.

message 39: by Carl (new)

Carl | 9 comments As for my theory on who it could be, unless Reyna was secretly a demigod, it would have to be Hazel, Frank or Jason that dies. Unless Rick pulls an R.R Martin on us and kills off Percy!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

It's not a secret that Reyna's a demigod, she's the goddess of war's daughter...

message 41: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) Yes. Leo.
"An Oath Kept with a Final Breath" (sorry if that's a tad wrong)
That's probably his promise to Calypso

message 42: by Grace, My best friend is a book (new)

i hope it won't be leo. he's one of my favorites

message 43: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) Mine too but it fits. Perfectly.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

It can't be Leo, people'd threaten to kill Riorden

message 45: by Grace, My best friend is a book (new)

December wrote: "It can't be Leo, people'd threaten to kill Riorden"

I think there would be a considerable amount of people angry if he killed of any of the seven

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea, just less for some of them....

message 47: by Grace, My best friend is a book (new)

December wrote: "Yea, just less for some of them...."

I think the most would be percabeth and leo

message 48: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) Ya. They each have their own qualities. Bit they all are amazing. :D
Frank is adorkable
Leo is perfect
Percebeth is forever
Hazel is so young
Piper is tough
Jason is noble

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes and the least Jason

message 50: by Eve (new)

Eve (arweneve) Ya. Problem is, Jason's too noble

« previous 1