Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Rae x Janelle

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments So Idea I had
Crossdresser x Female
Modern day

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Okay I have: Student/Teacher and high school rivals.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Do you want Student x Teacher? If so I'd have to call student xD

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Sure:)

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Yep

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Should we add something else to it? Like some supernatural fantasy thing?

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments If you want to

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments I just find realistic ones get boring at a while.

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Yeah true so we can add some supernatural

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Woo! What kind.

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Maybe...... Elemental as the teacher? And I'm not sure about the student...

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Young Succubus (like all her powers don't work yet) or Vampire or something?

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Anything can work but I'm not sure a vampire will unless the vampire is a elemental in training?

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Young teacher. Lol

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments :) she won't really be young but it will work:)

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Okayyy so they go to an academy?

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Yep

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Okay. Oooooo I had an idea.
My charrie is a mishmash of two species because of how'd the pair. Vampire and a succubus (very attractive demon), so she dresses very sexually. As in like little clothes which makes her so sttractive.

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments That sounds good for your character

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments :D charrie time

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Yay charries:)

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Natalie
1/2 Succubus 1/2 Vampire
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JztxnUz1XCo...
description
Natalie is a succubus which means she dresses attractively to lure people to her. Rarely feeling love, they say if you kiss a Succubus you'll become her Slave. Since Natalie is half Succubus she doesn't have control of them but they become very lusting of her. She does have a taste for blood but she doesn't have poison for her vampireness

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Read on something that isn't your phone, there is more after the pic

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Sorry Rae, I've been so busy... I'm catching up with my charries that need to be made for my rps. So mine will be posted hopefully soon.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments You can just do a name and do you want to do a double? where we have 2 rps in one topic

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Okay and if you want I'm still going to be busy though

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments You can just do name age pic and species~
You dont have to be detailed on that.

Do you want to do a closeted RP where you have 2 girls (or 1) who fall in love?

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments I'm still on my phone so its harder to do that.

Um... Sure I guess

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Juust link a pic, I use GR on my phone most the time

[ Name ]
Brianna Any Chung
[ Nick Name ]
Bri
Bra (Some one misspelled her name on the board and the name became a negative name for her)
Bro
[ Age ]
[ Gender Identification ]
Gender fluid. One moment she can be a guy and the next she can be a guy in a sense of gender. You can tell what Bri's gender was when she left the house by the fact if Bri is wearing a bra or not
[ Sexuality ]
Pan sexual but very much liked girls over guys. Closeted as a straight girl.
[ Appearance ]

Coming from a rich family. Bri isn't exactly natural anymore. She's had plastic surgery to make her face skinner, her chest larger, her hips bigger, and a few other things. She looked like a perfect girl according to mainstream media. She felt the pressure too much and the fact Bri had money she crumbled. She looks amazing right now and her family is proud of her for looking so good. She comes from a Asian descent.
[ Basic Personality ]
She's nice and is a player with boys, she doesn't like them really but she did for her parents. She did it to make it look like she wasn't as gay as she really was. Bri considers herself lesbian but because she does like a few guys, she is considered pan. She likes punk music and that scene, but because it's not mainstream. So she finds River amazingly attractive.
[ Other ]
Her family is rich and wouldn't approve of her being 'gay' so she tries to hide it the best she can.

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments Okay well I'm not used to it on my phone on the app as you are.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments I've been using it for a week. o.o

message 36: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments I've been mostly on goodreads on my laptop for a year but I'm just starting to use my phone because of my laptop hating me so much. I'm not used to using the app it's really hard.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments I love the app lol XD
Okay attempt to make two basic charries

message 38: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments I'm trying like I said I have to make other ones too. So it's taking me a while.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Ah :/ Use notes to collect all the info and then copy paste :D

message 40: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4923 comments I don't have notes on my phone.

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments I can't wait to see :D

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 948 comments Can you start w/o a charie?