Angel Academy discussion

Girl Dorms > Alice and Taya's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (last edited Nov 28, 2013 05:24PM) (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) This dorm belongs to the characters Alice (Snake) and Taya (Da-Bomb)

message 2: by Lone Wolf (new)

Lone Wolf (BarelyAliveMyLove) | 79 comments ((Hello cx))

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) ((HIYA! :) ))

Taya walked into the barren dorm, she plunking her leather suitcase onto the simple bed.

message 4: by Lone Wolf (new)

Lone Wolf (BarelyAliveMyLove) | 79 comments ((Can Rika RP here too?))
"Well this place could use a fixing.." She giggled plopping onto the bed.

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) ((Sure! :) ))

Taya opened the small suitcase. The first thing she pulled out was a cutlass. The newly silvered blade glimmered under the light as she unsheathed from it's holster, the blade was so shiny, her reflection was visible on the blade. She skimmed her finger across the sharp and deadly blade.

message 6: by Lone Wolf (new)

Lone Wolf (BarelyAliveMyLove) | 79 comments "Woah!" Alice squealed, "oh my gosh it's so pretty!"

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) Taya slowly sheaths the sword's blade back into it's holster, then smiles at Alice.

"Thank you, it's my old cutlass from my Holy Fighter years.." She said, her words slow and soft.

She then mounts the sword on the wall, held up by a shelf provided by the academy.

message 8: by Lone Wolf (new)

Lone Wolf (BarelyAliveMyLove) | 79 comments "So... You keep speaking of some," she threw up air quotation marks, "holy fighting days or whatever, tell me about 'em!" She grinned.

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) She slowly turned and sat on the bed.

"I worked for the Holy Church of England for about 500 of my 700 years as an angel. I would always be sent on quest for destroying the damned and helping those who were in need. Sometimes i had to kill, it wasn't a bad thing at the time for me. But when i struck my 511th year of service. And i believe it was the time of the Revolution, i believe. I fled the church, i couldn't stand working for the English any longer. So ever since the American Revolution to... about Vietnam, i've been in America doing things for people in need." She explained.

message 10: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 43 comments Sofia slowly sat in the chair at one of their desks

message 11: by Lone Wolf (new)

Lone Wolf (BarelyAliveMyLove) | 79 comments "Wow so you're like a real life super hero! Like Batman! Or Loki yes I know Loki is the 'bad guy' but he's sooooo cool!" Alice fangirled a little.

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) Taya raised an eyebrow.

"Um.. More like Arrow, except with a sword." She joked.

She then suddenly notices Sofia.

"Oh, hey! I didn't see you come in!" She said. "I was just telling Alice about my past." She said.

message 13: by Lone Wolf (new)

Lone Wolf (BarelyAliveMyLove) | 79 comments "She's a super hero!" Alice giggled looking at Sofia.

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) She laughed nervously.

"Uh.. ya, i guess..." She said.

message 15: by Lone Wolf (new)

Lone Wolf (BarelyAliveMyLove) | 79 comments Alice flailed her arms and started spinning, she was slightly bored.

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) "Um, so.. About perking the room up..." She said.

message 17: by Lone Wolf (new)

Lone Wolf (BarelyAliveMyLove) | 79 comments "Yeah!" She turned a little too quickly and stumbled a bit.

message 18: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 43 comments Sofia stared blankly. "super hero?"

message 19: by Lone Wolf (new)

Lone Wolf (BarelyAliveMyLove) | 79 comments "Yeah she like saved a bunch of people!" She smiled.

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) She looked at Sofia shrugging as if saying. No Clue, then looks back at Alice stumble.

"Anyways, do you have any ideas? My only idea is that it will be simple. But it could describe our personality." She said.

message 21: by Lone Wolf (new)

Lone Wolf (BarelyAliveMyLove) | 79 comments Alice stroked her imaginary beard. "I used to have A LOT of posters..." She shrugged.

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) Taya was already busy pulling a whole crap load of stuff from her tiny bag. A Lamp comes crawling out of the bag's lid.

"I need a hand!" She said.

((The bags enchanted.. :) ))

message 23: by Lone Wolf (new)

Lone Wolf (BarelyAliveMyLove) | 79 comments Alice gaped at the bag, "woah!"

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) "Gah! I feel like Mary Poppins all over again! And i don't even like the movie!" She said.

By the time she was done, she had placed everything out.

[image error]http://www.graceinottawa.com/images/M...

message 25: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 43 comments Sofia stayed in place. "you are unpacking yourself?"

message 26: by Lone Wolf (new)

Lone Wolf (BarelyAliveMyLove) | 79 comments Alice's mouth hung wide open, "wha...?"

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) "Sofia, that was exactly what i did." She said, taking off her plaid shirt, which revealed her tank-top. Her muscular, athletic frame being revealed. She then sits on the bed, wiping sweat from her forehead.

message 28: by Lone Wolf (new)

Lone Wolf (BarelyAliveMyLove) | 79 comments "Well that was quick..." Alice giggled.

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) "Uh.. ya, it's just a simple idea for my side of the dorm room. What about you?" She asked.

message 30: by Lone Wolf (new)

Lone Wolf (BarelyAliveMyLove) | 79 comments "I was just gonna hang up my posters..." She shrugged.

message 31: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 43 comments Sofia watched carefully, they did everything on their own, it was a strange scene

((have to do a few chores real quick))

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) She smirks.

"May your real-life super hero help you?" She joked.

message 33: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (last edited Nov 28, 2013 07:21PM) (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) VOID

message 34: by Lone Wolf (new)

Lone Wolf (BarelyAliveMyLove) | 79 comments "Can you get random stuff from that bag?" She pointed at it.

message 35: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (last edited Nov 28, 2013 07:23PM) (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) She nods. She drags a photo from it, revealing an room idea.

[image error]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN...

[image error]http://www.hackcollege.com/wp-content...

message 36: by Lone Wolf (new)

Lone Wolf (BarelyAliveMyLove) | 79 comments "Ohhhh Alice likey," she grinned, clapping.

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) She laughs.

"There's more where that came from! I can help you find the one you need!" She joked.

message 38: by Lone Wolf (new)

Lone Wolf (BarelyAliveMyLove) | 79 comments Alice sat next to her and yawned a little, "awesome!"

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) She places the bag between the two of them.

"Well? Dig away!"

message 40: by Lone Wolf (new)

Lone Wolf (BarelyAliveMyLove) | 79 comments ((I gotta go I'm really tired))

message 41: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 43 comments Sofia watched the two, wondering how they where already so friendly with each other

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) ((Bye! Man.. i've gtg as well. See you tomorrow, Rika!))

message 43: by Lone Wolf (new)

Lone Wolf (BarelyAliveMyLove) | 79 comments Alice looked at the bag like it was a man eating Cyclopes. "Am I supposed to push a button or something?"

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) She shakes her head.

"No, imagine what you want out of it. And it comes out. But nothing living, i made a mistake once and it made my apartment a blood massacre." She said.

message 45: by Lone Wolf (new)

Lone Wolf (BarelyAliveMyLove) | 79 comments "Woah! Awesome!" Alice giggled. "I mean no that... That's terrible...." She reached into the bag imagining a Sleeping With Sirens poster about 2 feet tall and one foot wide.

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) *A Sleeping With Sirens poster bellows from the bag.*

Taya sighs.

"I guess you can have away at the bag, i need to take a shower." She said.

She takes out a pair of sweatpants and t shirt and heads to the bathroom.

message 47: by Lone Wolf (new)

Lone Wolf (BarelyAliveMyLove) | 79 comments She continued to pull out poster after poster. She sighed as she pulled out a picture of her family when they were happy and alive.

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) About a few minutes later, Taya comes walking out of the bathroom.She had a to large of a t-shirt, both her sports bra and large winged tattoo were visible upon her back. She wore droopy sweatpants the read Kiss my Ass along one of the sides.

She then sees Alice looking at a picture.

"You okay?" She asked.

message 49: by Lone Wolf (new)

Lone Wolf (BarelyAliveMyLove) | 79 comments Alice slammed the picture down quickly "uh.. I'm fine," she laughed.

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) she smiles and sits on the bed. "i'm going to go explore campus. want to come?" she asked.

« previous 1