What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Wings (Wings, #1)
This topic is about Wings
SOLVED: Children's/YA > YA Supernatural and Romance novel [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Abby (empressu) | 8 comments There's this book I remember reading that kind of reminds me of Twilight. Its about this girl who was adopted and as she grows older, she notices some changes about her and when she meets this kid she doesn't remember and claims that they were friends before, her life went downhill. So she's basically a plant in her past life (a type of fairy or something?) along with the kid. There's also this other guy from her school that she fell in love with, and I guess it's a love triangle.

I don't remember much about what the cover looks, but the cover's color is probably black and at the center is a flower, but I'm not entirely sure.

message 2: by ☆Joycedale☆ (last edited Nov 28, 2013 04:42PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

☆Joycedale☆ | 225 comments Its Wings Wings (Wings, #1) by Aprilynne Pike
I absolutely love this series
Spells (Wings, #2) by Aprilynne Pike Illusions (Wings, #3) by Aprilynne Pike Destined (Wings, #4) by Aprilynne Pike

Abby (empressu) | 8 comments Yep! That's the book I was trying to find (I'm wrong about the cover details though, ahah, but that's the book I was trying to look for)

Thank you so much!

message 4: by ☆Joycedale☆ (last edited Nov 28, 2013 04:52PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

☆Joycedale☆ | 225 comments No problem, glad I could help someone.