Advanced Warrior Role-Play discussion

Chat/ Rules > Rules and Guidelines

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hope , Head MOD. Character Accepter. Welcome. (last edited Nov 30, 2013 02:37PM) (new)

Hope  Isabelle (theveganexpresso) | 77 comments Mod
Advanced Code/ Laws

PLEASE DO NOT START ROLEPLAYING UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE RULES!

* Follow all the rules, including the general rules.
* Anything the mods say also counts as a rule that you have to follow.
*English Please. Otherwise find a different group. We will not respond to comments that are not in english.
* No sexual content. If you must, please role play that in a private message. If sexual content is found, You will be sentenced a Strike.
* Do not start roleplaying until the mods approve your character.
* Every member may have up to three characters, but only MODs may have more.
*Do not question or try to change the layout of this group.
* Please follow the format set up for your characters' profiles.
* Do not make invincible characters; they have to reasonably like those in the books.
* Be respectful. This goes as a general rule for everything else in this group. If someone asks you to stop doing something, stop doing it.
* Avoid private conversations. Instead of chatting in parenthesis about your day you can go to other places, such as the 'Chat' thread.
* No powerplaying.
* No killing a character without players permission,
* If you don't want to partake in RP any longer you can either give your character to someone else, have them run away, or have them die. If you feel your character needs to "die" do not make it an extremely graphic death, or one that involves other roleplayers without their permission.
*Please have good grammar.

* It is recommended to play you part as a group member of Advanced Warriors Role Play. Please Say I Will Follow These Rules, As a member of Advanced Warrior Role-play. This word is Code and Law and I will respect this.

You have three strikes. Only MODS will be able to give out a strike. If you disobey these rules, You get a strike. If you get three strikes, you WILL be deleted and banned from this group.

Thank you for your time. ~Hope
Any questions/concerns? Ask in the Question Bar!!

message 2: by Tiffany** (new)

Tiffany** | 8 comments I Will Follow These Rules, As a member of Advanced Warrior Role-play. This word is Code and Law and I will respect this.

message 3: by Hope , Head MOD. Character Accepter. Welcome. (new)

Thank You.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I Will Follow These Rules,As a Member of
Advanced Warrior Role-Play. This word is Code and Law and I will respect this

message 5: by Hope , Head MOD. Character Accepter. Welcome. (new)

Thank You.

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah I Will Follow These Rules, As a member of Advanced Warrior Role-play. This word is Code and Law and I will respect this.

message 7: by Hope , Head MOD. Character Accepter. Welcome. (new)

Thank You.

message 8: by Hope , Head MOD. Character Accepter. Welcome. (new)

**Rules Updated**

Escape The Fate | 6 comments I Will Follow These Rules, As a member of Advanced Warrior Role-play. This word is Code and Law and I will respect this.

message 10: by Hope , Head MOD. Character Accepter. Welcome. (new)

Thank You.

Jessica~We Are All Heathens~ (puppyluvr) Sorry, don't know how to make it bold and whatever

I Will Follow These Rules, As a Member of Advanced Warrior Role-Play. This Word is Code and Law and I Will Respect This.

message 12: by Nisi (new)

Nisi (tigercheetah) | 1 comments I Will Follow These Rules, As a member of Advanced Warrior Role-play. This word is Code and Law and I will respect this.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I Will Follow These Rules, As a member of Advanced Warrior Role-play. This word is Code and Law and I will respect this.

message 14: by Hope , Head MOD. Character Accepter. Welcome. (new)

Thank you, c: