Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Earth Power
This topic is about Earth Power
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R {340} Earth Power COMPLETED

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (last edited Sep 24, 2014 11:31AM) (new)

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort  (carriebookfairy) | 2889 comments Mod
Please read the Rules and Information before signing up for a review.
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...
You MUST add this book to your Currently Reading shelf!
Reminder- You can only have two R2R books at a time!

Title: Earth Power
Author: Adam J. Black
Genre: Paranormal Detective (British)
Length: 272 pages
Synopsis - EARTH POWER introduces an extraordinary team of paranormal investigators. Led by Raphael Drake and Sam Watkins, partners in the London-based Aquarius Agency, the team includes Tarot reader Gemini Quinn, young newspaper reporter Denny Finch, and a three-hundred pound English Mastiff named Doctor Dee.
When insurance salesman Harry Gill dies in a freak accident on a route the newspapers call 'The Road to Hell', no one can explain the cause. But Harry's death is only the latest in a string of unexplained events in the North of England. Crops have been destroyed, cattle are stampeded, and a family is terrorised by a violent poltergeist.
The situation calls for the unique sensory powers of Raphael Drake, and the investigative abilities of his partner, ex-Metropolitan Police detective Sam Watkins.
With bizarre incidents becoming more frequent and increasingly dangerous, the Aquarius team travel north to investigate. Who, or what, is causing escalating levels of death and mayhem in one small part of rural Derbyshire? What is the purpose of the massive concentration of destructive energy focussed on the market town of Castlebridge? And how real is the threat to their own lives suggested by a series of ominous warnings?
Raphael, Sam and their team race to find the answers in time to avert an impending disaster. But mysterious forces are already gathering, determined to stop them.(less)

The first 20 of reviewers people to sign up below leaving their email address will receive a free copy of this e-book Mobi, ePub, PDF format for review.

Reviewers
1 Denise (denise.gardner69) 3
2 Debbie (debway230) 3
3 Michelle (michelle.douglas2009) B
4 Maria (mariadodd128) 3
5 Abigail (AMMcGinley) 4
6 Desislava (osobena) 4
7 Nichole (nickhazel38) 2

*Note you have two weeks to read and review. Please post your review on Goodreads AND one of the following Amazon, Barnes and Nobles or Smashwords as well as post a link to this thread in the comments section. Make sure review is at least 5 sentences.
PLEASE give me a couple days to get your book to you. I try but, sometimes life gets in the way!
If you are wondering where your book is please message or email me.

PLEASE remember to state the following I received this book in exchange for an honest review (LoP or Lovers of Paranormal)
The reason I am asking for this is to get some exposure for out group so please help out.

**It is ILLEGAL to share e-books. This copy is for your enjoyment and review only. Please respect the author's hard work!

Carrie (Book Fairy)
R2R Program Mod
carrie_loversofparanormal@yahoo.com
Lovers of Paranormal
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

Denise (queenangel69) | 243 comments This book sounds good. I'll r & r it. PDF please. denise.gardner69@gmail.cook

Denise (queenangel69) | 243 comments Hit the button too quick. Sorry. denise.gardner69@gmail.com

Debbie (debbie_munro) | 424 comments Sounds like a great book. Please can I R2R this one. Kindle format to debway230@bigpond.com. Thanks x

message 5: by Adam (new)

Adam Black (adamjblack) | 2 comments Hi, folks. Thank you for signing up to review EARTH POWER. I hope you enjoy the book. :)

Adam

message 6: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle (goodreadscomchellette) I would like to read this book in Kindle format please.
michelle.douglas2009@gmail.com

Debbie (debbie_munro) | 424 comments All done. Here is the link to my review:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Denise (queenangel69) | 243 comments I will be late on my review for this one. Sorry

message 9: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Denise wrote: "I will be late on my review for this one. Sorry"

No worries love. Thanks for letting me know

Maria Dodd | 247 comments I'd like to read this please, pdf preferred mariadodd128@hotmail.com

Denise (queenangel69) | 243 comments I finished Earth Power. Reviews are posted.

Abbey (ammcginley) If there's still an opening to read this I'd like to. Epub format. AMMcGinley@hotmail.com

message 13: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Denise wrote: "I finished Earth Power. Reviews are posted."

For Denise

Maria Dodd | 247 comments This was a good read that somehow didn't provide enough detail to make really good.

message 16: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Michelle wrote: "I would like to read this book in Kindle format please.
michelle.douglas2009@gmail.com"

Need review PLZ

message 17: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Michelle wrote: "I would like to read this book in Kindle format please.
michelle.douglas2009@gmail.com"

need to hear from you ASAP

Desislava Pavlova | 74 comments So wanna read that one, no idea how I have missed it before.
osobena@gmail.com Mobi or Epub please.
Thank you.

Nichole This book sounds good.
nickhazel38@yahoo.com Mobi plz

Desislava Pavlova | 74 comments Carrie (Book Fairy) wrote: "Desislava wrote: "So wanna read that one, no idea how I have missed it before.
Thank you."

Hey sweetie u need more time? Lol no worries tho"

Very sorry, Carrie. Thought I have posted the review when I posted the other one I had. Been away for a while and was really shocked to see this book still in my currently reading list when I got back, thought I have been done with it weeks ago. Pity I have deleted the document I wrote it first. Had to do a quick reread and a new review. https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 22: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Desislava wrote: "Carrie (Book Fairy) wrote: "Desislava wrote: "So wanna read that one, no idea how I have missed it before.
Thank you."

Hey sweetie u need more time? Lol no w..."

Oh darlin PLZ I understand. Ur an lop fav so no worries I figured it was something like that. ;) thank u for doing reread tho u rock!