Heroes of Olympus discussion

Couples! > Caleo ❗️House of Hades ❗️

Comments Showing 1-50 of 83 (83 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Karlee (new)

Karlee | 25 comments Okay so Calypso and Leo

message 2: by B (new)

B | 99 comments omg yes! I ship this so much!

message 3: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) Me too! Even though, Leyna has officially drowned :P.

message 4: by B (new)

B | 99 comments yeah! I just remember that was a thing!

message 5: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) Yup. ;)

message 6: by Karlee (new)

Karlee | 25 comments I had totally forgotten about Calypso until this

message 7: by Daphne (new)

Daphne I seriosly (sp?) hope that Caleo happens. Do you think that it'll happen? I mean, theres only one more book (nooooo!!!!!!). I truly think that Calypso should get her happy ending, and that Leo should be a part of it :)

message 8: by Karlee (new)

Karlee | 25 comments CALEO is definitely my OTP

message 9: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Omg yes! Although it doesn't beat Percabeth...because...percabeth

message 10: by Karlee (new)

Karlee | 25 comments Percabeth? You mean perfection?

message 11: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Lol, ya. I really hope that Caleo will be a connon ship. You don't think that Uncle Rick would bring back Calypso but leave her on Ogigia again, do you?

message 12: by Karlee (new)

Karlee | 25 comments If he did that, his fandom will most likely finally revolt against him and there would be an uprising of the Fangirls/fanboys.

message 13: by Daphne (new)

Daphne I can imagine huge protests at his house with signs and tomatos.

message 14: by Karlee (new)

Karlee | 25 comments Or they'd light his house on fire screaming "For Leo!"

message 15: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Yes. They would all.be wearing shirts that said Team Leo, and they would be chanting "We. Need. Another. Book!"

message 16: by Karlee (new)

Karlee | 25 comments "Every revolution begins with a spark."

message 17: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Yep. But this one will start with a flame of hotness...Leo!

message 18: by Karlee (new)

Karlee | 25 comments Definitely

message 19: by Daphne (new)

Daphne I would have to beg my parents to fly me to his house to protest, and if they didn't let me, I'd just say "I'm going to protest the end of the HOO series" and they'd be like "here's a free ticket. Good luck."

message 20: by Karlee (new)

Karlee | 25 comments my parents would suspect me. I'm too murderess towards all authors

message 21: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Haha, ya. Ok, so this isn't Caleo related...but do who do you think will die in BOO?

message 22: by Karlee (new)

Karlee | 25 comments I HOPE NONE IF THE 7 BUT WE ALL KNOW IT INEVITABLE.
I'm guessing Nico or Reyna will die on their trip.
Maybe even Coach Hedge.
Other than that? I'm not sure Uncle Rick is willing to kill off his beloved Percy or Annabeth. And Jason Grace....maybe
Leo?....please god I hope not

But we must remember "To storm or fire the world must fall"

BUT MAYBE THEYLL MEET SOMEONE ELSE WHO CONTROLS FIRE IR STORMS

message 23: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) Or maybe its connected to Frank's firewood??

message 24: by Karlee (new)

Karlee | 25 comments OH MAN

message 25: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) IM SORRY! Hnestly i dont dont NEVER want any of the seven to die, including Nico Reyna Coach Hedge and all others. But i think Hazel is most likely to die...because Gods have to fight together with demigods, and well, Hades could be participating too isnt it??

message 26: by Daphne (new)

Daphne I will be sooooo sad if. anyone dies! (and I know someone will!) But it CANNOT be Leo, Percy, Nico or Annabeth. Like, I would be so sad if they did. But I kinf of think Nico might (NOOOO!!!!). I would't mind if Piper died. Maybe her and Jason could have a romantic last stand? (even though I don't want Jason to die). I don't think Uncle Rick would kill off Persassy or Annabeth, but anyone else could just DIE in the next book. **sob**. On a happier note, I don't really think that he would leave Calypso alone for the 2nd time, do you?

message 27: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) No way! You can read my pre-read review on BoO.

Ugh! Everyone deserves a happy ending dont you think?? I wish everyone can get a bit of it.gosh, if Jason dies....or someone else.....OH GOSH PLEASE LET NOT THAT HAPPEN!!

message 28: by Daphne (new)

Daphne I know! I think that someone will die, but I hope it's no one that I love.

message 29: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) Lol its impossible, because we love every character from the book!!!

message 30: by Daphne (new)

Daphne No...**cough** Octavian **cough*

message 31: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) OHHH....But i ship Ractavian XP

message 32: by Karlee (new)

Karlee | 25 comments What the heck is Ractavian

message 33: by Daphne (new)

Daphne (Rachel and Ictavian) But Rachrl can't date...

message 34: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) Rachel+Octavian. I kind of ship them as love-hate relationship :P

message 35: by Daphne (new)

Daphne I see then as a Love-hate relationship on Octavians part, but a hate-hate on Rachels part. It would be funny to see Octavian flirt with Rachel.

message 36: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) SEE?? THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT XD!!

message 37: by Daphne (new)

Daphne :) :) :)

message 38: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) Okay Back to Caleo...

message 39: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Ya, back to my (hopefully) cannon OTP

message 40: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 16 comments Karlee wrote: "I had totally forgotten about Calypso until this"

Same!

message 41: by Caroline (last edited Dec 03, 2013 04:22PM) (new)

Caroline | 16 comments Daphne wrote: "I see then as a Love-hate relationship on Octavians part, but a hate-hate on Rachels part. It would be funny to see Octavian flirt with Rachel."

That would be sooo funny!lol

message 42: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 16 comments I wonder if he will die for Calypso. Like maybe he'll be finally rescuing her from the island, and he'll drown and then Nico will raise him from the dead and he'll date Calypso. And then nobody would be scared of Nico as much.

Or MAYBE they will somehow turn the island into ANOTHER camp for any magical creature, and Calypso will stay there.

Or MAYBEEEEEE both.

Waiting is so boring!

message 43: by Karlee (new)

Karlee | 25 comments OH MY GOD MAYBE THAT WHAT WILL HAPPEN
"An oath to keep with a final breath"

Does this mean Leo, trying to return to Calypso, will die? He SWORE ON THE RIVER STYX OH NO WHAT IF HE CANT GET BACK

& if Nico couldn't raise Bianca....

message 44: by Daphne (new)

Daphne NO! LEO CANNOT DIE!!! I WILL NOT ALLPW IT! Besides, I think uncle Rick knows that there will be an angry mob of fangirls if he kills off Leo.

message 45: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) Some of my friends and I thought that An Oath to keep with a final breath could mean that Leo would turn into a immortal (having its last mortal breath). Its because Caleo cannot happen if one of them is immortal and one is mortal...

message 46: by Daphne (new)

Daphne That would be awesome!!!!! But maybe if Calypso was un-imortalised then they could grow old together!

message 47: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) Yup i thought that too. That she becomes a mortal. But i've always noticed whatever Rick mentiones in his books is always related to some myth long ago. But there is no such myth about an immortal turning to mortal. But that would be freaking awesome too!

message 48: by Daphne (new)

Daphne I really hope they end. up together :)

message 49: by Karlee (new)

Karlee | 25 comments I have a terrible feeling that Uncle Rick is going to tear us to pieces and laugh about it

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh. I don't ship it, because they were both OOC and it just...didn't work. Also, I still ship Leyna. WE WILL RULE FANFICTION!

« previous 1