Comments Showing 1-50 of 137 (137 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Alan (new)

Alan | 3037 comments :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

What do u want do ,

Might be off any second

message 3: by Alan (new)

Alan | 3037 comments Are you off now? Supernatural :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

okay,never written any supernatural before but yeah we can do that.Can we have not much romance in it

message 5: by Alan (new)

Alan | 3037 comments Yeah, sure :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

okay have you got an idea/plot in mind

message 7: by Alan (new)

Alan | 3037 comments How about... You ran away from someone, or some people, (of course you're supernatural creature) and you join a pirate ship to get away. And I'm a ship boy on it. Me and the other pirates can be supernatural, too

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

okkay nice plot so can i be like have human,half monster?

message 9: by Alan (new)

Alan | 3037 comments Sure :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

ill start

" i ran away from these people who were trying to chase to me,i went over to a place where the boats were kept,The people were geting closer using my monster strength,thats right im half human half monster i jumped on a pirate ship,My name is Casey Stewart and my life sucks

message 11: by Alan (new)

Alan | 3037 comments I worked on the ship the flying crack since I remember. It wasn't so good work, but I did my best. I saw a girl jumping on the ship, and I quickly ran to the captain "captain! Captain! Someone jumped aboard!" He looked at me, and ran to her with other pirates "don't move, girl, or we'll attack!" He shout

message 12: by Alan (new)

Alan | 3037 comments ((Can we do it third person?))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

okay,you can use whatever Pov,but well do it in 3rd pov

message 14: by Alan (new)

Alan | 3037 comments ((Ok, it's your turn now!))

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 28, 2013 11:56PM) (new)

Casey din't move,she dint want to get hurt,"i'm trying to run away from these people,don't hurt me"shesaid pointing in the direction of the people

message 16: by Alan (new)

Alan | 3037 comments "You can stay as a passenger, but you need to pay us somehow" the captain said "or work in the ship"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"i'l work on the ship,im casey but you can call me cas"she said.Casey had no expierence working on the boat.But she started sweeping the floor.She changed into her monster form which she 2 eyes,2 very strong hands and 4 feet.She hoped none saw her as she swept faster

message 18: by Alan (new)

Alan | 3037 comments Alan kept working, and saw her in her monster form. He stared at her, and walked backwards quietly. He accidentally fell, and it did a sound

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She turned around and saw the worker looking at her in monster form.She knew that he saw her.SHe changed backed to human form and gave the boy a hand

message 20: by Alan (new)

Alan | 3037 comments He took it slowly "you're... You're a monster...?" He whispered

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"y..yes"said casey.She wonderd what his reaction would be

message 22: by Alan (new)

Alan | 3037 comments "Why..." He said "why I need to be the only human aboard..."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"aren't they all human"i asked

message 24: by Alan (new)

Alan | 3037 comments "No... I am the only human here" he explained "and the only ship boy. Until now."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"until now?" i was confused

message 26: by Alan (new)

Alan | 3037 comments "You're a ship boy now" he said "you didn't understand? You stuck here. Forever"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Forever but how and why" i was very confused,what da heck was going on and i was a girl,so did i have to act like a boy i wonderd.

message 28: by Alan (new)

Alan | 3037 comments "See, when you join a ship, you start as a ship boy. Even if you're a girl, it called ship boy. Of course, you can work on other stuff when you're good enough. But now, all I can say is, welcome aboard"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"thanks,oh yeah i'm half human and half monster like you saw before"i said

message 30: by Alan (new)

Alan | 3037 comments "Yes, I saw it" he said "you know, I have powers too... I just don't use them so often"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((rp,later))
okay,I continued sweeping the floor

message 32: by Alan (new)

Alan | 3037 comments ((Ok)) he helped her swiping the floor

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"how old are you?"she asked

message 34: by Alan (new)

Alan | 3037 comments "My real age, or how I look like? Because, you know, you can live like almost forever in this ship, so yeah..."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Both

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She said

message 37: by Alan (new)

Alan | 3037 comments "I look like 18, but my real age is... Ummm... I think 70? I don't remember"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"wow,i'm 16 i think,or thats how i look like"said cassey "How did you end up here?"

message 39: by Alan (new)

Alan | 3037 comments "I don't remember exactly... I think someone threw me to the sea, and they find me" he said quietly "and now I'm working here. I wonder when I'll be something better here"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"i was getting chased by these people who want to kidnap me,I've been on the run since they were following me"

message 41: by Alan (new)

Alan | 3037 comments "Oh" he said "but now you're safe. I think"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"yes,probably"

message 43: by Alan (new)

Alan | 3037 comments "Lets get back to work" he said and did "we don't want the captain angry"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

They continued sweeping the floor.

message 45: by Alan (new)

Alan | 3037 comments "I think we did enough for today" he smiled "time for free-time"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"yep"

message 47: by Alan (new)

Alan | 3037 comments "So, what do you usually do for free time?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I uh read, but it differs from day to day, what bout you?"

message 49: by Alan (new)

Alan | 3037 comments "Nothing special. Just walking around the ship, and sometimes working on my powers"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"cool, can you shows me your power"

« previous 1 3