『ℕᴇᴡ Oʀʟᴇᴀɴs ℂᴏᴠᴇɴ Wᴀʀs: Aɴ Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ』 discussion

Characters > Mᴀɢɪᴄᴋs Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇs

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (last edited Dec 14, 2013 09:17PM) (new)

∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (bloodeewonderland) | 49 comments Mod
Make a female Magick character. Please use the correct HTML formatting (some contained below - just take out the periods). Have the follow information within your character:

<.b>Name<./b>:
<.b>Nickname<./b>
<.b>Age<./b>:
<.b>Sexuality<./b>:
<.b>Relationship Status<./b>:
<.b>Date of Birth<./b>:
<.b>Species<./b>: Witch or Voodoo Queen?
<.b>Powers<./b>: Up to four. Although, keep in mind it is very rare that Magicks have more than one or two. Also keep in mind Voodoo Queens are more potion-based.
<.b>Position<./b>: Make sure to request this! Are you a medic, a warrior, a scout?

<.b>Appearance<./b>:
<.img src=(picture link)> Real people only!

<.i>Hair<./i>:
<.i>Eyes<./i>:
<.i>Weight/Height<./i>:
<.i>Distinguishing Marks<./i>:

<.b>Personality<./b>
Minimum of one paragraph.

<.b>History<./b>
Minimum of two paragraphs.

<.b>Family<./b>:

<.b>Preferences<./b>
<.i>Likes<./i>:
<.i>Dislikes<./i>:
<.i>Strengths<./i>:
<.i>Weaknesses<./i>:

<.b>Other<./b>:

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Appёllaтюп

Avalon Beatrice White
『 ♄ 』 • Pronunciation || AV-a-lahn || BEE-a-triss || WH-eye-tuh ||

<.b>Age<./b>:
<.b>Sexuality<./b>:
<.b>Relationship Status<./b>:
<.b>Date of Birth<./b>:
<.b>Species<./b>: Witch or Voodoo Queen?
<.b>Powers<./b>: Up to four. Although, keep in mind it is very rare that Magicks have more than one or two. Also keep in mind Voodoo Queens are more potion-based.

<.b>Appearance<./b>:
<.img src=(picture link)>
CLAIMED: BARBARA PALVIN

<.i>Hair<./i>:
<.i>Eyes<./i>:
<.i>Weight/Height<./i>:
<.i>Distinguishing Marks<./i>:

<.b>Personality<./b>
Minimum of one paragraph.

<.b>History<./b>
Minimum of two paragraphs.

<.b>Family<./b>:

<.b>Preferences<./b>
<.i>Likes<./i>:
<.i>Dislikes<./i>:
<.i>Strengths<./i>:
<.i>Weaknesses<./i>:

<.b>Other<./b>: UNDER CON

message 3: by ∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (last edited Dec 22, 2013 11:25PM) (new)

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ A template brought to you by ∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια.
Disclaimer: (view spoiler)
Inspired By: (view spoiler)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬↝❆║☯ ▩ ░▒▓▒░ ∞ ░▒▓▒░ ▩ ☯║❆↜▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

P A R T I

❝Iᴍᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ, ᴍᴀᴅɴᴇss ɪs ɢᴇɴɪᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ʀɪᴅɪᴄᴜʟᴏᴜs ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ.❞

Alys | Scout | Pine

『Pronunciation』 | AL-is | skout | pīn |

➟Alice
From Lewis Carroll's "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland," her parents name her after the heroine of the book as they are very much into literature, especially classics, which also explains her middle name. Although they used a variant of Alice (Alys) instead. The meaning of the name is "noble kind; of the noble sort."

➟Scout
Scout, a character nickname from To Kill a Mockingbird (her real name was Jean Louise), was used as Alys' middle name simply and strictly because her parents admired the character and Harper Lee.

➟Pine
As Alys' family name, a French one at that, it represents pine trees or in a pine forest.

『Scout; Aly』
Due to her love of the classic, Alys commonly goes by her middle name. She absolutely adores the sound of it, and how it represents one of her favorite characters of all time. Although, when people call her Aly, it's usually because they're determined to piss her off. There's no other way to put it.

♀Femme Fatale♀

Blood Type: AB Rh Negative
(view spoiler)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Species: Witch; Omniapoten
Powers: As the Omniapoten (there is one born every century, there to keep peace between the humans and within the coven), she can do just about everything, except her strongest suits are raising spirits and communicating with them, controlling elements, and creating completely new potions.
Position: As Omniapoten, it's to be expected of her to be the Head of the Magicks (the main Leader) in this war between species.

Date of Birth: November 21st
Horoscope Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
(view spoiler)
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Monkey
(view spoiler)

Place of Birth: London, England
Ethnicities: British, Welsh, Scottish, Irish, Polish, Bohemian (Czech), German, French

Time of Birth: 3:47 AM

[ Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Pʀᴇsᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ]
Face Claim: Amanda Seyfried

(view spoiler)

➦C o n t . b e l o w↴

message 4: by ∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (last edited Dec 15, 2013 03:43PM) (new)

➥C o n t . f r o m a b o v e↲

P A R T II: UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION
[image error]
❝Sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs,
Sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ,
Sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ.
Sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ❞

Hair:

Eyes:

Lips:

Height / Weight:

Face Structure:

Skin Tone:

Body Type:

Distinguishing Marks:

Voice Pitch:

Dressing Style:

[ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ]
Tяaιτ 1: Stubborn
Tяaιτ 2: Naive yet brilliant
Tяaιτ 3: Puts others before herself
Tяaιτ 4: Sarcastic
I ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴛᴜʙʙᴏʀɴ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴋ, ᴛʜᴇ Iʀɪsʜ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ I ɢᴜᴇss.

Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ɢᴇɴɪᴜs ɪs ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɴᴀɪᴠᴇ.

I ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴍʏ ᴀʟʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ.

Wᴇ ᴀʀᴇ sᴜғғᴇʀɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ sᴀʀᴄᴀsᴍ.

[ Bᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ ]
As a young girl, Scout was raised ignorant of her powers. Somehow, her mother and father were both mundane. It was simply a recessive trait she received from both of her grandparents, something her parents had hoped would never happen. She lived a life full of love and attention as the daughter of two stay-at-home parents who worked as authors. It's no surprise she gained such a love of literature from the pair of them, and it's also no surprise she was raised to feel that education was sacred, something that was a privilege. But, of course, as a woman finding a good education was always rough, but with her parents so determined to let her live the life they never had, she got the best education possible until her college years.

Something that her parents, Jane and Edward Pine, didn't expect was for her powers to come up. They had hoped for her to live a peaceful life as a mortal, but no such luck. But the way her powers surfaced wasn't exactly the kindest of ways. She had been working in a diner at the age of 16, and as she walked away from one table, the man sitting there didn't hesitate to slap her bum. Now, at this time, it wasn't morally right, it was against God's wishes - although Alys was never raised to believe in the Bible but her friends at the time influenced her into thinking what was just and what was not. Her mind straight to how unjust that treatment was, and it infuriated her. She didn't realize what that she was doing all of this, but the man stood up and simply took a gun out of his belt. There wasn't a second hesitation, and supposedly his eyes were empty, void of all emotion, as he put the gun to his head and boom.

❝Mʏ ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏʟɪɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴛᴡɪsᴛᴇᴅ ғᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ; ᴀ ᴘʟᴀɪɴ ɢɪʀʟ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ's ᴡᴏʀsᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ. Bᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ᴇɴᴅ?❞
Maybe it wasn't the Pine's brightest idea to ship her off to her grandmother's out in New Orleans, but they didn't know how to deal with a Witch. Thankfully, her mother's mother, Janet Kline, saw to it that since she had a good mundane education, she would receive a good Magick education. Thus began constant training, the constant struggle, of controlling Scout's powers. It was no easy matter since no one could truly pinpoint her one true power, and the Omniapoten of the time was struggling with cancer (something, of course, that would only happen once a new Omniapoten was rising into power) so he could not help in any way. Then again, Scout probably would never have accepted the help of an old, frail man despite his role of leadership within the Coven and the Magick community.

So, the senior members of the coven joined together to try and control the growing witch's powers, but it was to no avail. It wasn't until one witch finally came out and said what lingered at the back of all the other's minds, "what if she's the next Omniapoten." So the tests begun, and she passed every one of them. She could resurrect the dead, speak to animals, create potions of great potency. Alys found ways to start a flame on the tip of her finger, and to let the rain pour down on only one poor soul. It was incredible, but still she struggled to control her powers. That inability to control her powers was the cause of the whole war between Magick and Mundane.

❝Tʜᴇʏ sᴀɪᴅ I ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ. Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ?❞
He was an innocent man, Alys knew that. Her heart went out for him as he was, mentally, only just a child living on the streets. It was a cold winter, and she wanted to give back. So, Alys bought a hot chocolate and gave it to the man. She sat with him as he drank it, talked and laughed. She found him adorable, just like a little kid, despite the fact that it was obvious he was almost fifty. Even after he finished, she offered to get him another, but he didn't answer. When she turned to look at him, he was on the ground. He was gagging, blood pooling around his head and dripping from his mouth and nose. Everyone blamed her, and she found herself agreeing with their choice. Afterall, there had been no cause of death determined by the autopsy.

Of course, the people couldn't straight-out arrest her for using Magick, because there were still the few mortals who were oblivious to the species that lived around them. Plus, if the Government were to ever get involved, it may not have been such a pretty thing; most of the citizens of New Orleans would've been called crazy, and it's not the type of publicity the city needed. So the mundane just chose to blame Alys, and they chose to revolt against the Magicks. Even the Magick community blamed her, although however young she was, they said she should've had better control of her powers as the Omniapoten. It's no surprise she's a shut-in now, except when forced to go to tactical meetings with the other three Leaders on the Magick side.

❝Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss, ᴍʏ ᴏʟᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ.❞

➦C o n t . b e l o w↴

message 5: by ∬∞∬ ℂαcαєsтнєsια (last edited Dec 22, 2013 11:29PM) (new)

➥C o n t . f r o m a b o v e↲

P A R T III: UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION
[image error]
❝❞

[ Iɴᴄʟɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ]

Indulgences

Advantages

Disgusts

Disadvantages